TheSharppie
    TheSharppie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Heritage lies about Bitcoin payouts

I've been a long time donator at Heritage. I've given them a lot of $. I had some issues with credit card processing fees a few months ago, and decided to go to pure bitcoin books. Their sales team blew me up, calling me all the time and trying to get me to come back over. I decided to go back because they offer a lot more betting options than the bitcoin books I've been using. I put 5000 or so in on bitcoin, and lost it. I decided a couple weeks ago to do a 500$ deposit with credit card, because I saw a line I loved and the game started in about 5 minutes - no time to send via bitcoin.

I ran the 500 up to 3K, and asked for a cashout. I was told that I couldn't get a bitcoin withdrawal, despite putting far more in via bitcoin than I was requesting out. Their manager got on the phone and personally insulted me, accused me of having bad money management (among other things) and he was ridiculously rude. He flatly refused to give me a bitcoin withdrawal. I got the check 8 days after requesting it, so that was a plus, But, i was lured back to them with the promise of instant bitcoinness. It was a lie. 100% lie.

Just wanted anyone else in the same boat to be aware - if you don't do all bitcoin, you can't withdrawal that way. I expect more from Heritage - a leader in our industry. They lost a customer over it. I probably would have stayed had the manager not been rude AF, aggressive etc.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Cant really blame them, if everyone did what you did, Heritage would be nothing but a money exchange

Books pay big fees to process CCs

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are some people there that are assholes at Heritage when it comes to customer service but I think its reasonable to not allow bitcoin payments less than 2 weeks after a credit card deposit for fraud protection. If the person using the credit card committed fraud and the books sends you cash without verifying your identity and the card you used they could be trouble.

Wohlford
    Wohlford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Heritage: King of the Hidden Fees and Invisible Small Print

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

I agree about not allowing a CC depositor to withdraw using btc. However, in this case it seems they could have made an exception. The guy plays there a lot and the CC was only for $500. Thus their liability was only $500. That's peanuts for an outfit like Heritage.

timinator
    timinator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

The poor customer service is what makes me feel like posting up over there might be an issue... not sure now. Thought they were top notch?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    I agree about not allowing a CC depositor to withdraw using btc. However, in this case it seems they could have made an exception. The guy plays there a lot and the CC was only for $500. Thus their liability was only $500. That's peanuts for an outfit like Heritage.
    I was probably just this guy's approach that resulted in the denial. It's abnormal for "the manager not been rude AF, aggressive etc" to happen without a very good reason.

Others in a similar position confronted by this rule have been given an exception by just asking nicely in the past.

TheSharppie
    TheSharppie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I was probably just this guy's approach that resulted in the denial. It's abnormal for "the manager not been rude AF, aggressive etc" to happen without a very good reason.

Others in a similar position confronted by this rule have been given an exception by just asking nicely in the past.
    They called me and set everything right. Wow. Top notch book. Much respect to their team. SBR - your reach is powerful and real.

I talked it all out with the agent I had an issue with. They truly care. Would have been easy enough to tell me to piss off. More books need to act like Heritage. You can count on them doing the right thing every time.
    Last edited by TheSharppie; 08-17-17 at 01:28 PM.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Heritage is the best book. Their payments are the most solid and they always do the right thing. Sometimes supervisors could be very rigid. They don't really seem to take into account a players action when you speak to them. In other words they seem to treat all players the same for the most part. Best book out there though.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Unfortunately, for some reason... when you switch a deposit method... it triggers something in your acct in which you can't get a bitcoin PO. It's happened to me before also.

I just do my best to make sure I have Bitcoin all the time. Let's face it... the books really don't want any other deposit method anymore.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by TheSharppie View Post

They called me and set everything right. Wow. Top notch book. Much respect to their team. SBR - your reach is powerful and real.

I talked it all out with the agent I had an issue with. They truly care. Would have been easy enough to tell me to piss off. More books need to act like Heritage. You can count on them doing the right thing every time.
    That's great news. Glad it worked out.

scavsiu8
    scavsiu8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Pretty amazing since they did nothing wrong. It is why they are my only book.

Unbelievable book!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by TheSharppie View Post

Great news.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

This also happened to me a while back. Here's the trick...after depositing with a credit card, do another small deposit via bitcoin. This will set your Heritage account back to bitcoin and they will let you take your next withdrawal via bitcoin.

example: make a $900 credit card deposit and then a week later, send them $100 bitcoin. The next time you want to cash out, they will let you do it all via bitcoin.

I only did did this a couple of times. I'm sure if you make it a habit, they will probably put a stop to it.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by Wohlford View Post
    Heritage: King of the Hidden Fees and Invisible Small Print
    Never paid a cent in fees to Heritage in five years. Free monthly check payouts, free book-to-book transfers and free weekly BTC payouts. Can't beat that.

Thunderground
    Thunderground's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

---
    Last edited by Thunderground; 08-18-17 at 09:37 AM.