suckerbet
    suckerbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2285

Heritage Xmas Scratch Off

I dont know if anyone here has any pull with Heritage Mgt, but here goes...... I won a free $50 bet with them, but I didn't pay attention to the fine print and I thought I could use the bet at anytime. I went to use it yesterday, and was informed , that it had to be used for the bowl games. I emailed CS but the said unfortunately I lost the play. just wondering if anyone could help................ Thanks

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by suckerbet View Post
    I dont know if anyone here has any pull with Heritage Mgt, but here goes...... I won a free $50 bet with them, but I didn't pay attention to the fine print and I thought I could use the bet at anytime. I went to use it yesterday, and was informed , that it had to be used for the bowl games. I emailed CS but the said unfortunately I lost the play. just wondering if anyone could help................ Thanks
    said it right on screen when you scratched off that was for Bowl games only...next year you will know lesson learned

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    said it right on screen when you scratched off that was for Bowl games only...next year you will know lesson learned

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Tuff