K lo k 732
    K lo k 732's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Cloudbet help/questions

Any1 usen cloudbet and made any withdrawls?and how long was the process? And also by me haven my btc on the site can i lose my coin daily that i depo if the pricd of coin goes down. Or my bankroll will like the same every monring when i wake up lol. Thanx

Miyagiturbo
    Miyagiturbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8512

I just started playing there. I did like 4 withdrawals all smaller amounts anywhere from $75-$150 and they were all instant. and yes like all bitcoin books your account is in the bitcoin currency so your account balance can go up and down depending on the price of BTC that day.

K lo k 732
    K lo k 732's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Thank u and after you withdrawl did u use a bitpay card or no?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by K lo k 732 View Post
    Thank u and after you withdrawl did u use a bitpay card or no?
    If you ever withdraw don't ever withdraw straight to bitpay card. It's a U.S bank and you could get banned. Always withdraw to a separate wallet like block chain and then to bitpay card.

Winpro
    Winpro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5351

A question to K lo k 732, Miyagiturbo and others:
    Can you see tennis ITF Men and Women matches odds when logged in? I see them when logged out but the odds disappear right after I log into my account.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8683

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagiturbo View Post
    I just started playing there. I did like 4 withdrawals all smaller amounts anywhere from $75-$150 and they were all instant. and yes like all bitcoin books your account is in the bitcoin currency so your account balance can go up and down depending on the price of BTC that day.
    The balance on the account doesn't change every day. When he wakes up the number of BTC in the account will be the same.

Just the value it is worth to swap for FIAT currency fluctuates.

Miyagiturbo
    Miyagiturbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8512

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The balance on the account doesn't change every day. When he wakes up the number of BTC in the account will be the same.

Just the value it is worth to swap for FIAT currency fluctuates.
    Yes thanks for clarifying. I misworded it.

K lo k 732 - I withdraw to blockchain then to the bitpay card.

Winpro- I don't see them under the normal tennis odds when I'm logged in. Not sure what's up with that. They do have most of the ITF matches on live play though