Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Does Betcris Limit winning players?

Have found them to be pretty legit so far, their payouts are pretty fast and the limits are fairly decent as well but curious to know if they maintain the standards they have set, or do they start limiting customers after they win a little money off them like most European books at least do. Thoughts/experiences, please share

Cheers,

LC

nasdaq
    nasdaq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2735

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    Have found them to be pretty legit so far, their payouts are pretty fast and the limits are fairly decent as well but curious to know if they maintain the standards they have set, or do they start limiting customers after they win a little money off them like most European books at least do. Thoughts/experiences, please share

Cheers,

LC
    They put delay on my in-play wagers. So its almost impossible to make a bet in LIVE.

Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I do not know about others but after having won a few bets on soccer, my limit is 200 euros on soccer and around 450 euros on all other sports pre game betting/ live betting, Although despite winning consistently in MLB ever since i joined them last month, my limits there are 1000 euros. I do not think it is the same for everyone so they are certainly limiting people
    Last edited by Laker_crazy; 08-07-17 at 04:09 PM. Reason: typo

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8683

It depends on what you are betting and how but CRIS are not quick to limit like Euro books.

It's most likely to be for reasons like these if they do: Why do betting sites lower wagering limits: Is it for winning?