seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

The spins and any bonuses AFTER the deposit are added to the initial deposit so every spin delays a payout because it is added to whatever rollover you have completed. I went through it with them before and its the equivalent of moving the finish line on every spin, contest win, or bonus. YOuWager is a great book, but when I finally got tired of them telling me that my rollover amount was getting extend and higher when I had already completed my initial deposit rollover I decided I would NEVER spin the wheel or click on ANY 25 or 50 dollar freeplay gimmick. I have deposited with them since but I don't take anything but the initial bonus. No more wheel spinning for me...........literally. The devil is in the details. The winning of the spins and bonuses are added to the initial deposit bonus and the rollover too.

R40
    Update your status
    R40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Which reminded me that there a calendar promo today.

Lesson #1: You don't take the calendar promo if you want to spin the wheel.

Lesson #2: If you do not have Flash, you cannot spin the wheel. So I wound up with the calendar promo.

Four cracks at the wheel so far and came away with the minimum each time with my rep who was nice enough to spin the wheel for me on my deposit and give me the absolute minimum on the three wheel spins.

Did find out that each spin only increased your rollover by 4.5 times the amount of the free play which is a heck of a deal if I can ever get more than the minimum.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I need to make a withdrawal before I make a deposit or YOuWager will lock what I already have up with the deposit bonus. At least they are more upfront and open about taking us to the cleaners with bonuses, spins and clicks on the calendar promo

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by R40 View Post
    Which reminded me that there a calendar promo today.

Lesson #1: You don't take the calendar promo if you want to spin the wheel.

Lesson #2: If you do not have Flash, you cannot spin the wheel. So I wound up with the calendar promo.

Four cracks at the wheel so far and came away with the minimum each time with my rep who was nice enough to spin the wheel for me on my deposit and give me the absolute minimum on the three wheel spins.

Did find out that each spin only increased your rollover by 4.5 times the amount of the free play which is a heck of a deal if I can ever get more than the minimum.
    Correct. It's either or not both. Incorrect unless I was the test dummy, the spin increases your initial deposit it is not a stand alone amount. The spin connects to a deposit you have already made and completed the rollover. Best example I can give you so that you are not misled is this. If I tell you to give me 200 push ups and you complete them the task is over. After the spin, I say give me 10 more push ups, you do the 10 more push up and think you are finished, but what you interpreted as 10 push ups YouWager interprets as 210 push ups, they add the spin to the initial deposit, not the spin itself. So you are starting your entire deposit bonus over for 25 or 50 dollar in a promo, it is not worth it.

R40
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Correct. It's either or not both. Incorrect unless I was the test dummy, the spin increases your initial deposit it is not a stand alone amount. The spin connects to a deposit you have already made and completed the rollover. Best example I can give you so that you are not misled is this. If I tell you to give me 200 push ups and you complete them the task is over. After the spin, I say give me 10 more push ups, you do the 10 more push up and think you are finished, but what you interpreted as 10 push ups YouWager interprets as 210 push ups, they add the spin to the initial deposit, not the spin itself. So you are starting your entire deposit bonus over for 25 or 50 dollar in a promo, it is not worth it.
    That is exactly what I am worried about. Perhaps they extend an existing rollover but start a new one if you have completed rollover. I will have to check my rollover figure again tomorrow after a system update.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by R40 View Post
    That is exactly what I am worried about. Perhaps they extend an existing rollover but start a new one if you have completed rollover. I will have to check my rollover figure again tomorrow after a system update.
    That is how it works unless they have changed. I don't spin the wheel nor mess with the calendar promos at YouWager, they are just ways to keep you under the rollover requirement so you can't withdraw.

R40
    Update your status

Rollover number did not move much today and rep again said free plays were 4.5x the free play amount which seems to be consistent with the numbers I have been provided. They also seem to be counting my free plays as action which is very strange but might apply since they automatically count free plays as 50% cash for rollover calculations.

First 12