katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetOnLine ? How goes Moneybookers?

Thought Alex might be able to give us an update on acquiring this ewallet?

Thanks

katstale

Alex? BOL new management? Working on MB?

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did they say that they would? I am not sure how useful it would be used as that method would not be available to any US customers. If they accepted europeans then it would be a great option.

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Did they say that they would? I am not sure how useful it would be used as that method would not be available to any US customers. If they accepted europeans then it would be a great option.
    Let us consider for a moment that our Canadian brothers have a lot of gamble in them. Tons of business there going untapped.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah I figured that was your angle, but from their POV I would think some ewallet solution that americans also could use would be a more appropriate choice.

That said, I hope they start taking moneybookers, then decides to open the doors for europeans

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

Hey guys, sorry for the slow response.

Been trying to get some ewallets down here, but since the vast majority of our players and prospects don't have access to them, I've had little success with the powers that be.

We haven't opened the doors for Europeans as, without ewallets, no easy way to pay the players! And our new owners are adamant that we're focsued and successful in our core market before we think about expansion outside of there, so keep that processing up and running has been our number one priority.

There's a REAL ewallet that Americans can use?? Point me at it--if our processing guys think we can trust them, we'll see about getting that in.

Sorry it ain't better news yet... but I did just get here really so you know it's still on MY agenda as well.

Alex

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last time I deposited (on the weekend) they did bonus me again Alex, so some changes are taking place.

And for the better.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Betonline has improved big time the last year

katstale

Alex, if the Canadian market is not seen by management as a worthwhile endeavor--just say so. Obviously Moneybookers opens up that market and then, of course, when you decide to expand you are ready to go.

Won't hurt my feelings, I am not canuck. In lieu of an ewallet, why not just create 2-3 strategic book2book transfer opportunities for your players?

Oly/Pinny/Cris/Match/phoenix group

Any of that is guaranteed to be good for you businesswise. Trying my best to be helpful

BetOnline
    BetOnline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7835

Cheers guys; will check out ***********. Working on that book2book option, new mgmt doesn't have quite the same relationship with Mickey et al at this stage, but will keep fighting for it.

And thanks for the good words as usual. I've got a cool simle new t-shirt coming out; ping me your size and snail mail address and I'll post one to you when they're ready as a thanks for participating in this and previous threads (hey, threads for threads!). Email CMO (at) betonline.com.

Cheers

Alex

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this new attitude of 1) reconsidering past gaffes 2) transparency 3) not being retarded 4) not posting in a uber dickhead style (that is mai turf ldo).

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betonline, the book with the "widest range" of deposit and withdrawal methods and moneybookers?

But Alex is cool with deposits

katstale

Alex, appreciate the feedback. As for snail mail?? lolol no way that shirt ever makes it to me. I would see a cholo on the corner selling plantains wearing it. better to send me betpoints if you think i am making sense.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Alex, appreciate the feedback. As for snail mail?? lolol no way that shirt ever makes it to me. I would see a cholo on the corner selling plantains wearing it. better to send me betpoints if you think i am making sense.