NYGMen09
    NYGMen09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

DSI not paying out my whole amount

I made a $500 deposit with DSI 2 years ago and accepted their bet points bonus. I decided to switch to another book after losing everything, but still had $50 bet points left. Just early this week, I decided to log in to try this book again and managed to turn $50 bet points into $1,800. Knowing how aggressive I get when I have money to play with, I decided that the smart thing to do is to withdraw some money from the account first, so I made a withdraw of $1,200 using BTC.

When I logged back in to my account after a few hours, I noticed that my balance was at 0. I called CS and they told me that it's because the max payout for promotional bet points is $250, so the manager decided to let me withdraw $250 and erased the rest of the amount. I told the CS that I didn't get those bet points through a promotion, it was a leftover from the previous deposit from 2 years ago. He told me that there's a 6 month time limit to use these bet points, and it was an error on their end that it was left on my account. I told him that that's not my problem and that this information was not provided to me when I accepted this bonus. So they will speak with the decision maker and let me know what will happen by next week. But based on what they told me it sounds like I won't get the rest of my money back. I just think that's total BS how they're ripping people off.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by NYGMen09 View Post
    I made a $500 deposit with DSI 2 years ago and accepted their bet points bonus. I decided to switch to another book after losing everything, but still had $50 bet points left. Just early this week, I decided to log in to try this book again and managed to turn $50 bet points into $1,800. Knowing how aggressive I get when I have money to play with, I decided that the smart thing to do is to withdraw some money from the account first, so I made a withdraw of $1,200 using BTC.

When I logged back in to my account after a few hours, I noticed that my balance was at 0. I called CS and they told me that it's because the max payout for promotional bet points is $250, so the manager decided to let me withdraw $250 and erased the rest of the amount. I told the CS that I didn't get those bet points through a promotion, it was a leftover from the previous deposit from 2 years ago. He told me that there's a 6 month time limit to use these bet points, and it was an error on their end that it was left on my account. I told him that that's not my problem and that this information was not provided to me when I accepted this bonus. So they will speak with the decision maker and let me know what will happen by next week. But based on what they told me it sounds like I won't get the rest of my money back. I just think that's total BS how they're ripping people off.
    This place has turned into a faking disgrace regarding their betpoints. They have taken them away from people on here in the past including myself and now this?? I don't play there anymore cause of this bullshit. Hope you get paid, pal. But they can go fuk themselves; better places to play.

NYGMen09

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    This place has turned into a faking disgrace regarding their betpoints. They have taken them away from people on here in the past including myself and now this?? I don't play there anymore cause of this bullshit. Hope you get paid, pal. But they can go fuk themselves; better places to play.
    Yeah thanks, man. I'm definitely not going back to that book. This is just penetrating BS. They're basically just making up new rules on the fly.

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Don't know why people speak so highly of them and BM, both CS sucks and their lines are not great

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueNYG View Post
    Don't know why people speak so highly of them and BM, both CS sucks and their lines are not great
    I think they left the bookmaker group just recently.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

so basically you are making a thread about how they are "ripping you off" because it "sounds like" you won't get the rest of your money? In other words, you have no idea what will happen and they are looking into it for you so that they can resolve it. How horrible.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so basically you are making a thread about how they are "ripping you off" because it "sounds like" you won't get the rest of your money? In other words, you have no idea what will happen and they are looking into it for you so that they can resolve it. How horrible.

betdsi is run as a fairly square book - they brag about how much money they take on sides in sports such as NFL but they never put up openers and often don't have college football or NFL lines up until the next day.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    betdsi is run as a fairly square book - they brag about how much money they take on sides in sports such as NFL but they never put up openers and often don't have college football or NFL lines up until the next day.
    I have been betting with them since 2007. Bookmaker since 2009. Never had any real problems to speak of. If there was anything, it was minor, they looked into it and resolved it. They have been around 20 years for a reason.

As far as the lines go, to me that isn't an issue whatsoever but I can appreciate if you rather see them earlier. I think something like 85% of all bets are placed within a half hour of kickoff. For me, 90% are made within 5 minutes of kickoff. I live life on the edge.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-31-17 at 12:04 AM.

scottgodson1985
    Update your status
    scottgodson1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11136

Im no fan of dsi, better off at bol,5d,her.

Bedrockfred
    Bedrockfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2714

Never had in issue with them. 5dimes has been pretty good also

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993419

Hi NYGMen,

Can you please submit a complaint form with your BetDSI account ID so mgt can review?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

exactly. fee for book to book is insane. management has always sucked. unfortunately, I think they will screw the op. maybe with the move from bookmaker things will get better. we will see how this goes.

NYGMen09

So after calling them for at least 4 times today, they finally provided me an answer that they will not honor my request to withdraw the rest of my balance. This is just effing BS, I'm done with this book.

DwightShrute

https://www.betdsi.eu/betting-rules/

**** Free Plays that are left unused for 180 days will be removed from the account.

You said you had the free play sitting in your account for 2 years and never used it. They should have zeroed out the account actually. You are getting $250. That's a pretty fair deal if you ask me.

NYGMen09

https://www.betdsi.eu/betting-rules/

**** Free Plays that are left unused for 180 days will be removed from the account.

You said you had the free play sitting in your account for 2 years and never used it. They should have zeroed out the account actually. You are getting $250. That's a pretty fair deal if you ask me.
    I would've prefer them erasing those betpoints from my account than finding out that my max payout is $250 as I was ready to make a deposit when I logged in last week.

DwightShrute

I would've prefer them erasing those betpoints from my account than finding out that my max payout is $250 as I was ready to make a deposit when I logged in last week.
    So you are blaming them for you not reading the rules?

They are paying you $250 that you aren't even eligible for. Take it and run.

NYGMen09

So you are blaming them for you not reading the rules?

They are paying you $250 that you aren't even eligible for. Take it and run.
    Hey, it's their fault for leaving those betpoints in my account, and I'm just making them pay for their mistake. Now get off my dick.

DwightShrute

Hey, it's their fault for leaving those betpoints in my account, and I'm just making them pay for their mistake. Now get off my dick.
    and its your fault for using them. Just pointing out your mistake.

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

The company should zero it out if it's their policy not leave it in there let the player use it run up a balance only later to be told there are restrictions. The player holds some responsibility here but settling with 30-50% would have been a good gesture, just never give them $ again

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

I'm not aware of this 6 month rule, so I would appreciate it if someone could post it here. I have played at several CRIS books--namely DSI, Galaxy, Justbet and Bookmaker. Further, I have been away from some of them for over 6 months and have returned to find my bet points still there. I would re-up and begin accumulating more BPs, and cash them in w/o issue. So the OP's case is disturbing to me.

I fully understand that the BP loyalty program can be removed at any time, and this happened to me at one of my CRIS books. However, that book credited my account with the cash value of the BPs I had remaining at the time of my termination. So it would appear that once earned via betting, the BPs have been fully honored in the past. With this as a precedent, I think the OP should be paid the full $1800. It's what I would expect an A Book to do.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I'm not aware of this 6 month rule, so I would appreciate it if someone could post it here. I have played at several CRIS books--namely DSI, Galaxy, Justbet and Bookmaker. Further, I have been away from some of them for over 6 months and have returned to find my bet points still there. I would re-up and begin accumulating more BPs, and cash them in w/o issue. So the OP's case is disturbing to me.

I fully understand that the BP loyalty program can be removed at any time, and this happened to me at one of my CRIS books. However, that book credited my account with the cash value of the BPs I had remaining at the time of my termination. So it would appear that once earned via betting, the BPs have been fully honored in the past. With this as a precedent, I think the OP should be paid the full $1800. It's what I would expect an A Book to do.
    The 180 day rule is about Freeplays, not betpoints. It's here under "Basic Free Plays Rules" https://www.betdsi.eu/betting-rules/

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The 180 day rule is about Freeplays, not betpoints. It's here under "Basic Free Plays Rules" https://www.betdsi.eu/betting-rules/
    yes and NYGMen09 was using freeplay bonus not betpoints

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16973

I took the OP literally about Bet Points. Is he confusing BP's for Free Play?

NYGMen09

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I took the OP literally about Bet Points. Is he confusing BP's for Free Play?
    Yeah my bad - I meant free play instead of betpoints. I got confused because as of now when you convert betpoints, they become free play instead of cash.

NYGMen09

The company should zero it out if it's their policy not leave it in there let the player use it run up a balance only later to be told there are restrictions. The player holds some responsibility here but settling with 30-50% would have been a good gesture, just never give them $ again
    Yup, I agree. My original mindset was to make a deposit but seeing that I had some free play left, I decided to use them instead. If I had known that the max payout for those free play was capped at $250, I would've just made my deposit instead. Moving forward, I'm going to use BetOnline instead.