grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Thank you brother. Was just curious.

I’m not a teaser guy They are suckers bets that’s a fact, the best way to bet it’s always individual game by its self because you get a two team teaser one loses one win and you lose. However if individually and only one loses you get your money back minus the vig, so straight bets are the only way to go if you are serious about making money long term.

I hear you.

But there actually is a way to bet teasers and win.

I won’t post it here though, check your pm.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

you have to shop as I use Pinny and heritage depending on type....one thing i will warn is NITROGEN is the worst for teasers as they deem a Tie as a loss on all teasers not a push that drops you down one payout level. So never use them unless a .5 pts is involved

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90288

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    you have to shop as I use Pinny and heritage depending on type....one thing i will warn is NITROGEN is the worst for teasers as they deem a Tie as a loss on all teasers not a push that drops you down one payout level. So never use them unless a .5 pts is involved
    Thanks!

A tie as a win is the only way to play if you play teasers long term. May only be 5dimes. But there scared of my action so no money there.

Lol

First 12