jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Buy one of these and plug in 3 extra monitors https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Display-.../dp/B00O0M46KO
    cant remember where I used to see those cases where itd be made of wood and there would be like 7 or 8 small tv screens on different channels, would be nice to have something like that but instead of tvs, little lcd computer screens.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    This is comical, guys would rather use offshore accounts than just pay or get paid every week via paypal. No interest or fee, tip at ur discretion. It's that easy but let's go and over complicate things and waste time
    Yeah, I'd rather rely on some guy at the bar named Joey to pay me out on my big win instead of books that have been in business 20 years. What could possibly go wrong?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Don't limit your outs unless you have no choice. Give your outs more outs, if you can.

Spread strategy and money around and a winning bettor can get away with a lot in today's environment.

Points Awarded:

RangeFinder gave KVB 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    Yeah, I'd rather rely on some guy at the bar named Joey to pay me out on my big win instead of books that have been in business 20 years. What could possibly go wrong?
    You have no idea what else these guys are into either, or who they are answering to, I'll keep taking my chances with online books, haven't been burned yet and keep the risk to a manageable minimum.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Buy one of these and plug in 3 extra monitors https://www.amazon.com/Dell-Display-.../dp/B00O0M46KO
    Yep, I use to have a 3 computer set up for live betting, 2 laps and a desktop.. I'd even split screens.. I gave it up.. Too much work.. I do get a few no brainer MMA live bets that I'd love hammer out at times but can only get it on 5dimes.. I just shake my head and wish I could have live bet on all my other books and clean up..

As you know 5dimes does have limits with their live betting.. So I lose out money when that happens every now and then. .
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-24-17 at 05:20 PM.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 5918mike View Post
    You have no idea what else these guys are into either, or who they are answering to, I'll keep taking my chances with online books, haven't been burned yet and keep the risk to a manageable minimum.
    Yeah who the fuckk wants to chase some sleazy bookie down when you go on a big run instead of putting in a bitcoin cashout and waiting an hour for it to hit your account.

artyfudgepacker
    artyfudgepacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

my bookie /bookmaker and a local for arty

jrgum3
    Update your status
    jrgum3's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16000

I use BetOnline, 5Dimes and Bookmaker. Was thinking about adding Heritage when football starts but I think I'm good with just 3 especially since I'm just a recreational sports bettor.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Serious gamblers have a min of two screens going at once

Most of us have a large desktop one plus a laptop going

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    Joey and carmine from Benson Hurst love it when I try to tell them their math is wrong at the end of the week

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Serious gamblers have a min of two screens going at once

Most of us have a large desktop one plus a laptop going
    More screen the better I do agree Sammy

rodneytrotter
    rodneytrotter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 760

Hilarious

Our survey said:

Americans: One, two or three at a stretch

Europeans & Aussies: As many as possible

jjgold

Pretty accurate

Quote Originally Posted by rodneytrotter View Post
    Hilarious

Our survey said:

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by rodneytrotter View Post
    Hilarious

Our survey said:

Rodney only thing I like about you is join date to post ratio

lets keep it that way and post less

ok pal??

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Imagine this - You have just signed up to 30 new online sports books.. Deposited just enough in each account to open them. $30 to $50.. You get small initiation bonuses as well... You've invested around $1500 now..

You take your time and bet slowly and methodically to get each book to $100. $3 to $5 bets to begin... You continue and slowly increase your bets according to your balance with each book.. Then you reach $500 on each book, continue on betting cautiously and you finally get to $5500 in 6 months to a years time... You have gambled carefully and picked your spots.. You protected your bank roll on each book.. A year later now you are ready to cash out $5000 on each book... Total money expected to come in is $150,000.. ...

How fun is that?

I know you can just stick to one book and bet large amounts instead with that one book and build up that one big balance. The problems you will face though is that one account you will get limited and cashing out $150,000 on that one book gets very dicey.. If you make regular smaller monthly drawls instead you can get cut off..

More books the better I say if you are good disciplined sports gambler..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-27-17 at 11:54 AM.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Imagine this - You have just signed up to 30 new online sports books.. Deposited just enough in each account to open them. $30 to $50.. You get small initiation bonuses as well... You've invested around $1500 now..

You take your time and bet slowly and methodically to get each book to $100. $3 to $5 bets to begin... You continue and slowly increase your bets according to your balance with each book.. Then you reach $500 on each book, continue on betting cautiously and you finally get to $5500 in 6 months to a years time... You have gambled carefully and picked your spots.. You protected your bank roll on each book.. A year later now you are ready to cash out $5000 on each book... Total money expected to come in is $150,000.. ...

How fun is that?

I know you can just stick to one book and bet large amounts instead with that one book and build up that one big balance. The problems you will face though is that one account you will get limited and cashing out $150,000 on that one book any gets very dicey..

jibby I like you on many fronts

and many of which went unrecognized because I had no witting response

but you are wrong here

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    jibby I like you on many fronts

and many of which went unrecognized because I had no witting response

but you are wrong here
    Explain why I am wrong?.. Just offering up an angle and system that can work for some..

5918mike

How fun is that?

I know you can just stick to one book and bet large amounts instead with that one book and build up that one big balance. The problems you will face though is that one account you will get limited and cashing out $150,000 on that one book gets very dicey.. If you make regular smaller monthly drawls instead you can get cut off..

And even bet both sides here and there to move money over. Say you get all 30 books to $100. You can find lines that equal out and bet both sides, it effectively moves that $100 from one book to another and eliminates that balance. That book see's your balance go to zero and offers you another bonus. I just did that with todays Nats game, 5d had the -1.5 line at -130 and one of my bonus books had the +1.5 line at +135. I bet the bonus amount and will effectively move that money over to my 5d book for withdraw without having to run the bonus. And If the game went the other way I made a little money, it's risk free. That is why some books continue to give me 100%-200% bonuses every month, because all they see is me losing money every time.

RudyRuetigger

Explain why I am wrong?.. Just offering up an angle and system that can work for some..
    name 30 books

RudyRuetigger

name 30 books
    I mean that is step 1

we have 9 more steps to go

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

name 30 books
    They are out there.. Do some research..

We all know the big name books like Bovada, Betonline, BetDSI, Bookmaker, Mybookie, Bovada, 5dimes, Pinnacle, BoDog, Sportbetting.ag, Gtbets, Bet365, Betnow, Intertops, Topbet, etc.. etc.. That's just 15 I named off the top of my head quickly.. You can google all active online sports books and that list is long and keeps going..

RudyRuetigger

ok good

waiting for last 15 then I will go to question 2 of 10

I mean why not name bottom 15 first ?

5918mike

ok good

waiting for last 15 then I will go to question 2 of 10

I mean why not name bottom 15 first ?
    The rating guide has at least 75 with a quick browse, 40 or so with at least a C rating.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave 5918mike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

5918mike gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The only problem with having so many books is after you figure out your bets for the day you then have to go from book to book to place those bets, see which lines are doable and not.. That takes time..

RudyRuetigger

C- or better

SBR Rating

which is funnier?

RudyRuetigger

The only problem with having so many books is after you figure out your bets for the day you then have to go from book to book to place those bets, see which lines are doable and not.. That takes time..
    that's good bro, you figured out the 4th of 10 reasons on your own

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

that's good bro, you figured out the 4th of 10 reasons on your own
    Rudy your rules are garbage so join some more books already and quit beating around the bush, don't be afraid.

Step up your gambling game man, distribute and spread out that wealth!!! Don't ever put all your eggs in one basket..

jjgold

I would think the sharper you are and the more serious you are regardless of country you have more books

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would think the sharper you are and the more serious you are regardless of country you have more books

Like I said...don't limit your outs and don't burn your outs...milk them.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only reason to not have multiple accounts at multiple books that offer bonuses is if your betting several thousand a game and its not worth your time - these bonuses are ridiculous and the new and smaller books have to offer them because of how established the bigger books have become over the last decade. Bitcoin ensures that you are likely to get paid even at these smaller books as long as you are smart and don't run your balance over 5-10k.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I can't remember the last time I took any type of bonus intentionally. I realize I can benefit, but as I remember it, it's usually more trouble than it's worth.

I just don't need them and the books I rely on more heavily don't offer them to me. I suppose if I wanted to do a branching out campaign, I could probably sprinkle some deposits with some of those books offering bonuses, but the more I think about, the more it's just a pain.

I've played that game would only do it if I was suddenly limited in choices. Being able to get down in Nevada is a bit more expensive, but a good alternative when necessary. It also helps in keeping some plays out of the online books.

I just don't want to swim around in that pool of books, legit or not, trying to hustle...and the feeling is probably mutual.

miltonschwartz
    miltonschwartz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

I love a good bonus. I've had a couple nice runs that started with a bonus. what happened to the wager chief. Miss the chief

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I used too many books last year. I will pair it down this year. Takes too long to scan the best lines and I found myself using pen and paper also. I made money but it was too labor intensive to do both. I used 1vice, bookmaker, YouWager, BetDSI, 5dimes, wagerweb, betonline, Bovada, and got the best line the majority of the time. 1Vice very seldom had the best lines, Bovada Never had the best lines. This year I will find a new book with a good bonus and return to heritagesports. I could not deposit into heritage because I didn't have BTC, but I'm going to drop Bovada and BetDsi out of the rotation. I don't like the changes BetDsi made to their website. But I will still use multiple books. YouWager had -105 lines on Friday nights that none of the books can compete.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Quote Originally Posted by miltonschwartz View Post
    I love a good bonus. I've had a couple nice runs that started with a bonus. what happened to the wager chief. Miss the chief
    Jon Kreta left WagerChief to start Betislands (SBR rated B+ shop). He proceeded to abscond with over a million dollars in player funds.

BAUS

First 123 Last