BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

BrickJames
    Action

Optional, if there's anything more I can do to promote this book as far as anything goes let me know they have my triple thumbs up!

BrickJames
    Action

I think I might make a big donation over there the funny thing is is there just an exchange so I couldn't even donate to them

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Brick, I think your sentiment is genuine. F-Lay looks good.

Way I see it, it might be tough to beat them, tho. Low-juice (mostly), but sharp lines. And some of the limits aren't THAT big.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post

Way I see it, it might be tough to beat them, tho. Low-juice (mostly), but sharp lines. And some of the limits aren't THAT big.
    I am in love with the site, the idea, the professionalism.

BrickJames
    Action

I won't comment on my own strategy, but there is definitely money to be had.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Optional, if there's anything more I can do to promote this book as far as anything goes let me know they have my triple thumbs up!
    I don't think so BJ. Honestly, sometimes too much doesnt help. Between you and Little Kona I am pretty sure most readers are noticing Fairlay.

They don't have betting limits there Chucky. Only limit is how much other people are willing to risk on the opposite side of your bets.

ChuckyTheGoat

I'm saying that the $$ amt u can get down often isn't that big (in some mkts).

0.2 BtC = $500 or so. Not really a big bet.

ChuckyTheGoat

Opti, my experience on Exchanges like Matchbook = I like getting action down on the live lines.

I really DON'T like idea of posting an offer + hoping someone matches. If information changes + line moves, you'll be matched immediately. Otherwise, won't be matched.

Optional

Opti, my experience on Exchanges like Matchbook = I like getting action down on the live lines.

I really DON'T like idea of posting an offer + hoping someone matches. If information changes + line moves, you'll be matched immediately. Otherwise, won't be matched.
    You might be surprised how many people will just take whatever number is on offer if they want to bet now.

But live in play a strength of exchanges for sure.

ChuckyTheGoat

In-play, I believe u. I'm not a big In-play bettor.

One reason I don't like In-play, I'm never 100% sure the action is perfectly synced up. Anyway, I don't play it.

Halftimes, sure. B/c u have more time to think about it.

Optional

In-play, I believe u. I'm not a big In-play bettor.

One reason I don't like In-play, I'm never 100% sure the action is perfectly synced up. Anyway, I don't play it.

Halftimes, sure. B/c u have more time to think about it.
    Years ago I attended a betfair training course where they had a guy teaching us how to live trade horse races. Now that IS bonkers.

This guy had tables of information about what jockey rode better from the back or lead or wide or rail and similar stats for the horses and would basically spend the race betting against anything out of position.

The tricky part was keeping on eye on what was happening as well as what orders were filled and which ones needed to be cancelled.

All over about 2 minutes.

Turned me right off the idea LOL

The guy showed his account records and was making a steady 20-40k per month. But still way too frantic for me.
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat

40k per Month? Opti...let's do it!

gamblehappier
    gamblehappier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Years ago I attended a betfair training course where they had a guy teaching us how to live trade horse races. Now that IS bonkers.

This guy had tables of information about what jockey rode better from the back or lead or wide or rail and similar stats for the horses and would basically spend the race betting against anything out of position.

The tricky part was keeping on eye on what was happening as well as what orders were filled and which ones needed to be cancelled.

All over about 2 minutes.

Turned me right off the idea LOL

The guy showed his account records and was making a steady 20-40k per month. But still way too frantic for me.
    Optional is right here,i also have heard a lot of people that have made money with horses in the past.But these gold ages have gone.It is not so easy to do this kind of trading with so much profit.
    Last edited by gamblehappier; 08-04-17 at 04:15 AM.

First 123