puckk
    puckk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 341

coinomi

has anybody used coinomi? is it safe?

https://disruptordaily.com/best-ethereum-wallets/

Coinomi

Coinomi is another multi-asset wallet that supports practically every cryptocurrency and token you can dream of, including ethereum. They allow easy exchanges between any of the supported assets from within the interface using ShapeShift.They also offer much more anonymity than many wallets with no identity-linking, no IP or transaction tracking, and your IP is even filtered through their servers for added anonymity.They support multiple languages, and the source code is always available so you can verify security for yourself alongside the community. They also have an Android app currently and an iOS app in the works.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Who knows. I don't really trust any of them. You can't really do anything if you get ripped off. That's what sucks about Bitcoin.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9147

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Who knows. I don't really trust any of them. You can't really do anything if you get ripped off. That's what sucks about Bitcoin.
    Yeah, exactly the same as regular cash.

No doubt you will be happier once all forms of private currency like cash and bitcoin are not accepted and there is a database of everything you spend available to analyze, tax and control you.

Do you really think what sucks is that someone is not there watching everything you spend just in case you are so dopey you lose some cash/btc?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PharaohUB

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yeah, exactly the same as regular cash.

No doubt you will be happier once all forms of private currency like cash and bitcoin are not accepted and there is a database of everything you spend available to analyze, tax and control you.

Do you really think what sucks is that someone is not there watching everything you spend just in case you are so dopey you lose some cash/btc?
    All I'm saying is if someone steals my bank card and uses it I can get that money refunded from the bank. With Bitcoin if someone steals it there is nothing you can do. Also it seems there are a lot of shady Bitcoin websites out there. Some even offer fake cards. Also if a bank rips me off I can go to the better business bureau and get my money back which I have done before with these banks charging excessive overdraft fees. Good luck getting your money back from some shady Bitcoin site located in Russia or wherever they are.
    Last edited by themike78; 07-23-17 at 08:00 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9147

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post

All I'm saying is if someone steals my bank card and uses it I can get that money refunded from the bank. With Bitcoin if someone steals it there is nothing you can do. Also it seems there are a lot of shady Bitcoin websites out there. Some even offer fake cards. Also if a bank rips me off I can go to the better business bureau and get my money back which I have done before with these banks charging excessive overdraft fees. Good luck getting your money back from some shady Bitcoin site located in Russia or wherever they are.
    I get that and do see that benefit to the traditional banking system for people who deal with dodgy Russian websites. But that doesnt mean cash sucks because it's possible to lose it.

You can put cash in a safe, or even a bank safety deposit box, and insure it. You can do the same with your btc wallet keys printed onto paper.

It's not the instrument that is bad. It's better than cash because it solves the transfer issue whilst maintaining all the other benefits.