Atreyu666
    Atreyu666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5060

About Asianconnect88/Brokers

Hey guys, i just wanted to ask if brokers like asianconnect88 to bet on asian betting sites are trustworthy to put in their hands more than 3 digits money? I am guessing that yes but when you want to put a big amount of money in other hands you are always wondering if it will be okey or what, i wonder if you have any problem in your account created with them like closing account or whatever how they act? they will make fast another account and transfer all your money there or you lost your money or what happens in the case that any problem happens??
    By the way, i contacted them 3 weeks ago to make the deposit via bank transfer and they told me they cant at that moment and they will solve the problem, after 3 weeks still cant.. is this normal? why they are not accepting at the moment bank transfer deposit or even bank transfer withdrawal? i even asked yesterday if in a future i could put my money out via bank transfer withdrawal and they told me they cant say for sure that i can , so it seems that something is happening with bank transfer and them but they dont want to say? can someone ask them or something?
    Just because these digital wallets like neteller, skrill and etc take a big comission for any big movement you do near to 4 numbers ( 18 euros ) and with bank transfer is free but i dont know whats going on with asianconnect and bank transfer cause its not normal that after 3 weeks they still in trouble..

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Using an unregulated broker has risks. If they make a decision you don't like there is no authority to go to.

But AC88 have been around for a few years and have not had too many complaints made about them.

As far as bank transfers. In their business it is normal to be changing money transfer methods. Having no access for bank transfers is not a small problem for them, so worth taking extra care, but you should expect they will have it back available again even if it takes a month or so.

Atreyu666
    Atreyu666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5060

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Using an unregulated broker has risks. If they make a decision you don't like there is no authority to go to.

But AC88 have been around for a few years and have not had too many complaints made about them.

As far as bank transfers. In their business it is normal to be changing money transfer methods. Having no access for bank transfers is not a small problem for them, so worth taking extra care, but you should expect they will have it back available again even if it takes a month or so.
    Thanks for the answer, as you seems to be like a moderator here and a guy with a lot of experience will you put your money in their hands if you dont have any other choice? as i am living in a country now where i cant bet in pinnacle cause its illegal here.
    You mean if they make a decision like closing the service just because they take your money and you cant do anything? do you think something like this can happens? Anyways, in their website they say they are licensed&regulated and that their gaming license is legally authorized by the government of the netherlands Antilles, but you say they are unregulated broker in your message, who is wrong in this case you or them?
    Another problem that makes me scared and that can happen is how they would act if for example pinnacle close my account just because any reason they might have like its not my account at all or whatever? they will do another account and transfer money there or i will lost my money and cant do anything about it or what will happen in the case? because as i see they are now working with Pinbet88 and not with pinnacle official website anymore, so this means they are the owners of pinbet88 and not pinnacle or how its? Actually i dont understand why they stopped offering the service in pinnacle official website and now they only offer pinbet88 to bet in pinnacle, cause they told me in official pinnacle website i cant bet with their account anymore, do you have any idea why they did this?
    I am just "scared" cause years ago i was in alphari stock market broker, they just decided to close their service cause of something that happened, i had more than 3 digits money there and it took me like 1 year or even more to recover my money ( Thanks to god at least i recovered everything)Thanks in advance for the help!!

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

I use this service, they are good but I desl totally in Bitcoin, if you are from the U.S. they only dream with BTC, no bank transfers or wires. Because you can do transactions in btc, you can move money almost instantly so I tont have to keep a lot of exposure there. I use matchbook, so you can withdraw 16 hours during a 24 hour period, 7 days a week.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu666 View Post
    Thanks for the answer, as you seems to be like a moderator here and a guy with a lot of experience will you put your money in their hands if you dont have any other choice? as i am living in a country now where i cant bet in pinnacle cause its illegal here.
    You mean if they make a decision like closing the service just because they take your money and you cant do anything? do you think something like this can happens? Anyways, in their website they say they are licensed&regulated and that their gaming license is legally authorized by the government of the netherlands Antilles, but you say they are unregulated broker in your message, who is wrong in this case you or them?
    Another problem that makes me scared and that can happen is how they would act if for example pinnacle close my account just because any reason they might have like its not my account at all or whatever? they will do another account and transfer money there or i will lost my money and cant do anything about it or what will happen in the case? because as i see they are now working with Pinbet88 and not with pinnacle official website anymore, so this means they are the owners of pinbet88 and not pinnacle or how its? Actually i dont understand why they stopped offering the service in pinnacle official website and now they only offer pinbet88 to bet in pinnacle, cause they told me in official pinnacle website i cant bet with their account anymore, do you have any idea why they did this?
    I am just "scared" cause years ago i was in alphari stock market broker, they just decided to close their service cause of something that happened, i had more than 3 digits money there and it took me like 1 year or even more to recover my money ( Thanks to god at least i recovered everything)Thanks in advance for the help!!
    You cannot rely on their Curacao regulator for much help. Treat them as basically unregulated. The best help you can probably get in case of an issue is through an SBR complaint. They generally do speak with us about any issues.

If Pinnacle close your account access (have not heard of this happening to an AC88 client) then I would imagine AC88 would make your balance there available to transfer to another book, or let you withdraw. Unless it is some sort of fraud issue I guess.

I don't know who officially owns Pinbet88 but it is manged by Pinny staff and used as the book agents are offered. I believe it was setup to separate agents business from the main company to help facilitate Pinny obtaining mainstream licenses. I don't see it as a negative personally. Apart from users reporting it doesnt function as well as the Pinny site.

I don't think you are going to find any legally solid way to access Pinny from a banned jurisdiction, so if you have to have them some element of risk will need to be taken. As I said originally, there have not been many issues with AC88 over the years they have been in business. So I would take the risk if i had to. But I will never be putting life changing amounts of money into any bookmaker account either, so weight it up for yourself how much risk is worth it for you.

Optional

I agree with nymetsfan too. Bitcoin is a much easier way to deal with AC88. Better for them too.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Asian Connect best of them all

Squared Box
    Squared Box's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Asian Connect is decent, though they offer half of Pinnacle limits which can be frustrating. What other agents are out there that offer access to Pinny?