Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Does Anyone bet NCAA Football Totals at Betphoenix family books

Not coming through on SBR odds, do they post totals for NCAA football?
    Last edited by Waterstpub87; 07-12-17 at 12:35 PM.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Yes. Pretty late though. Can't remember when they put them up. Thinking Thurs.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Yes. Pretty late though. Can't remember when they put them up. Thinking Thurs.
    Thanks for detailed reply. How is this as compared to other bonus books? something like a jazz sports? I am trying to plan out where to deposit between college football and college basketball. I would like to have as little time as possible between when bets are opened at sharp books and when they are opened at the book I am betting at. I know there will be some latency, I guess less with college basketball.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    Thanks for detailed reply. How is this as compared to other bonus books? something like a jazz sports? I am trying to plan out where to deposit between college football and college basketball. I would like to have as little time as possible between when bets are opened at sharp books and when they are opened at the book I am betting at. I know there will be some latency, I guess less with college basketball.
    It is actually Friday. They are the absolute worst for totals. I have never bet at Jazz so can't comment about them. GT Bets the best at getting out lines of the bonus books.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Big fan of GTbets.

Thanks again for the help.