KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9576

Why was DSI downgraded?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by KS1986 View Post
    Why was DSI downgraded?
    Did not see a reason given. Their website has had a ton of problems. A few complaints are popping up and I wonder if that is because they are no longer with bookmaker? They got a nice BTC interface but I'm waiting and watching.

Goatman
    Goatman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Quote Originally Posted by KS1986 View Post
    Why was DSI downgraded?
    Yeah, I'm assuming it's because the website has had some significant issues of late. Also, live betting leaves much to be desired... It's almost impossible to get a bet in before they lock it up again. That said, I'm still relatively happy with them, and I've cashed out twice since their move and have had zero issues whatsoever in that regard.

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9576

yes, I've cashed out several times since the move and haven't had any issues. Always pay out within 24 hrs so has to be something else.

Clund0026
    Clund0026's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I now know it was in fact DSI (I have always Loved dsi!)
    I was being “spoofed”...
    We went to the police and there was a person interception all our mail, emails , tects, ect.... were going thru bad identity theft and outmr house also got broken into. They (we belivede) are the ones that wiped out my dsi account, and what can I do (a guy in the US) go to the police?
    The police would hust shake their head and say, “ you shouldnt be on offshore gambling websites in tye first place”....
    We here in tye US dont really have ANY control, nor protection to aid us in this, unless you know of who can help me, which I would greatly appreciate very much.
    Whos IS the safeguard for us, who is our protector in situations like this...?

Any advice would be very appreciated,
    Ive been screwed over bt dsi, bet revilution, SporstBettingOnline & theur sister co. Bet OWI, so I am very weary to do offhores anymore...
    We can get lotto tickets and scratch offs at EVERY Gas station in the US?!?!?! So whats the problem with putting $100 on the Vikings on sunday?!?!
    Gove is so frustration, they would make SO much $$$, on something thats already done anyways by men in america in the tune of billions of dollars.

Im confused.... wouldnt you want to be part of that, regulate it and profit ftom it?
    Odd... weird.

Thabks in advance if you have any suggestion at all,

Thank you,
    Chris
    Last edited by Optional; 11-15-17 at 11:47 AM. Reason: deleted email address

First ... 5678