shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Even some of the lines are off , they don't have Jimmie Johnson listed in there prices for this weekends race

Doubt I'll use them till website more stable

hitthew8room
    hitthew8room's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    This guy bryan does not reply, i gave them a call asking them that my account is in GBP, they should change it back from USD but they say they cannot do that right now, Is this a penetrating joke... my account was always in GBP and now they are saying for the meantime leave it be in USD, my winnings from past pending bets are still not corrected, infact they keep deducting more from my account for the same, none of these guys really understand what they are doing, keep giving incorrect time lines, ridiculous.
    yea Bryan ignoring my emails like my ex girl. still have tons pending that shouldn't be there.

Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by hitthew8room View Post
    yea Bryan ignoring my emails like my ex girl. still have tons pending that shouldn't be there.
    They don't have a clue about what they are doing. The big red flag was people being logged into random accounts, i am put off since then, want my money and to get the penetrate out of there but if their handling is anything to go by, it is not happening anytime soon, their support staff keeps putting priority tickets but the fact is that they have screwed up my account totally

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2084

ignored as well. so bizarre; i used another computer and logged on fine, no issues.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Even some of the lines are off , they don't have Jimmie Johnson listed in there prices for this weekends race

Doubt I'll use them till website more stable
    Jimmie isnt going to win anyways so they saved you money "Bubba"

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27123

I like the new look

hitthew8room

somebody must've gotten into my account and placed $2300 worth of bets. This is ridiculous. Not sure what to do!

EDIT: Looks like they're old bets of mine that are showing up in my pending but the customer support guy says it should be fixed by tomorrow. I feel bad for the customer support people honestly. The top guys clearly don't know what they're doing and I'm definitely taking out all my money once this is all fixed.
    Last edited by hitthew8room; 07-12-17 at 08:45 PM.

Laker_crazy

somebody must've gotten into my account and placed $2300 worth of bets. This is ridiculous. Not sure what to do!

EDIT: Looks like they're old bets of mine that are showing up in my pending but the customer support guy says it should be fixed by tomorrow. I feel bad for the customer support people honestly. The top guys clearly don't know what they're doing and I'm definitely taking out all my money once this is all fixed.
    Waiting for the same, want to take my money out and move to betcris

Laker_crazy

Update

Just got a revert back from bryan, he asked me for my number and called and was very polite and kind, he is sorting out my issue and it will be done in the next half an hour hopefully. Very kind of him to explain everything in detail, was very assuring and took the required action that was required.

Noles1992
    Noles1992's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26506

Seems to be getting straightened out, as -endings are getting graded and balance looks correct finally

hitthew8room

Has anyone tried to cash out yet? Does it work?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1252

Has anyone tried to cash out yet? Does it work?
    Cashier works ..have pending btc withdrawal

allwater334
    allwater334's Avatar Become A Pro!

I requested a payout this morning via live chat because it kept making the Bitcoin address all caps and I read that it is case sensitive. It shows pending so just hoping their isn't any issues. In the past, it was a maximum of 4 hours to have the Bitcoin in my wallet once I requested the payout so just waiting to see how long it is this time. It has only been 1.5 hours right now.

hitthew8room

alright thanks. i requested it just now. Nothing is pending and the money hasn't been taken out of my balance yet. Hope it works

allwater334

Live chat rep told me the money will still be available until the payout is processed LOL, just like 5dimes which I don't like at all. I hope this payout goes smoothly so I can have confidence playing at dsi because they really have been my favorite book.

hitthew8room

yea they've had all my business over the past year or two but no chance i can continue with them after this shit. the logging into other peoples accounts just cannot happen under any circumstance.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by allwater334 View Post
    Live chat rep told me the money will still be available until the payout is processed LOL, just like 5dimes which I don't like at all. I hope this payout goes smoothly so I can have confidence playing at dsi because they really have been my favorite book.
    Dsi has been my favorite book also..yes I knew I was betting into Sharp lines and such but they paid fast and there was never no problems

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Quote Originally Posted by allwater334 View Post
    thats a shame, they used to deduct instantly prior to the move.

Im waiting to see 1 positive thing from this move before I re-up there... all I see is a mess.

allwater334

Have they paid u 2 other guys yet?

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Not here..the person in chat said something about resetting their servers
    Trying to fix the bitcoin cashier

allwater334

Shame on betdsi right now. This is all a joke and I have have always had same day BITCOIN payouts with betdsi but I guess that has come to an end.

hitthew8room

Ya nothing from me. Withdrawal pending, nothing from our boy Bryan, and balance still ****** up. Shit suckssssss

allwater334

Wow, this has been 1 terrible transition. Everything seems fishy with this place and all I see is betlucky.ag on every freaking thing. I don't ever remember creating an account their nor did I EVER want to. SBR, how about u tell us what's really going on because I never thought this many issues would happen with an A+ book

allwater334

For what it's worth, they posted on Facebook 1 hour ago saying "we are updating our system, we apologize for any small inconveniences that may arise"...geesh, COME ON DSI, get this back to how it was previous to Sunday night

hitthew8room

logging into other peoples accounts is "small" I guess.

Literally the worst glitch possible for a website lol

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 34305

Anybody put a winning bet down on the new site and get paid?

hitthew8room

yea new bets pay out. just still some balance issues with the transferring of old bets

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Update:

Cashier withdrawal is still not working....Cashier is very generic and need to be updated
    When you go to casnier the URL say betluckys.
    This need to Be fix ASAP

UncleG
    UncleG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Had a bitcoin withdrawal pending for like 4 days. Finally said "posted" today but still didn't receive in my bitcoin wallet.

bmb
    bmb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Received Bitcoin payout of $5000. All seems well. It did take about two days, though.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2084

think people need to calm down as the dsi group one of the more solid books out there in regards to getting paid. As for me, dont like the new format at all, and they dont have alternate lines anymore for MLB.
    Galaxysports still has the old format, if anyone can offer another book that still has the old platform I would appreciate it.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    think people need to calm down as the dsi group one of the more solid books out there in regards to getting paid. As for me, dont like the new format at all, and they dont have alternate lines anymore for MLB.
    Galaxysports still has the old format, if anyone can offer another book that still has the old platform I would appreciate it.
    Hollywood and Justbet probably have it.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

I am able to log in securely for the first time today. The look of the site is better. They are still using Bookmaker lines for college football and the Bookmaker bonus. They aren't offering the Bookmaker bitcoin bonus.

Looks like they have might have made a clean break. They really ought to come out with their own bonus.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

How do you login? It says to use your phone password to login, whatever that means. I only have one password and that's my internet password. How are you guys logging in? Live chat doesn't seem to be working either.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8671

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic View Post
    How do you login? It says to use your phone password to login, whatever that means. I only have one password and that's my internet password. How are you guys logging in? Live chat doesn't seem to be working either.
    I just ignored that and used my regular password and it worked fine. Have you tried that?

First ... 2345678 Last