harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

Quote Originally Posted by fedex11204 View Post
    They do lots of things well other than small things like paying me ...they only owe me 11,000 plus...only.
    I think you missed the point I'm trying to make. This isn't a regulated environment you are playing in - if they have methods where they pay and others where they struggle to pay why not explore the methods that are working rather than coming in here and crying foul that you can't get your money? Maybe meet them half way and get yourself paid.

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post

If they would pay you that $11000 i would deposit here again. Maybe you will start getting paid now that they paid everyone else they are all paid now right? I really want to see you get paid i know how i would feel in your position Fedex.

Harvest i saw on another post you do not mind trying a newer book i feel the same way as long as it is not a huge amount. I only go $4000 out of here CRS but at Betmayor i got over $15000 . But once i see stuff like on here i get too scared to deposit again until everything is clear again.

I really do like Kennedy too . And honestly although i get the occasional e-mail he does not push for me to deposit and i do respect that . Lately i have been getting e-mails from a guy from a new book wanting me to deposit. That and phone calls. He keeps saying you will never find bonuses like i am giving you. He may be a good standing guy but he does not seem to understand although bonuses are good i am not going to all of a sudden give him huge deposits just because of that. I would rather work it up a couple $1000 then the real test of cashing out and getting paid happens. If you pay me then i will deposit a little more.
    I feel the same way - it sure ain't like early in the decade anymore. Back then you could just check the SBR boards and rankings and try out a new book with confidence. Betislands was the Jump The Shark episode that changed all that. So sad.

fedex11204
    fedex11204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

I'm glad to see my payout complaint finally made the newsfeed

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10626

I'm glad to see my payout complaint finally made the newsfeed
    Have you gotten anything at all from them since have they at least talked to you?

fedex11204

Nada and no nothing

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 859

Nada and no nothing
    Has CRSports given you any new updates?

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

OP How did you even manage to get this kind of money in a place like this? 12k is an insane amount, I remember if I worked up a 4k balance in a place like this i would feel crappy. Most of the low grade crap places I used to play at pretty much closed up shop with players funds, kinda why I slowed down max depositing for these bonuses at them.

fedex11204

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    OP How did you even manage to get this kind of money in a place like this? 12k is an insane amount, I remember if I worked up a 4k balance in a place like this i would feel crappy. Most of the low grade crap places I used to play at pretty much closed up shop with players funds, kinda why I slowed down max depositing for these bonuses at them.
    because there was a 21 business day timeframe for the withdrawl and a max of $2000 per week per withdrawal so in the meantime I was still playing and super hot so that's how my balance has risen to that amount.

dimaggio8

because there was a 21 business day timeframe for the withdrawl and a max of $2000 per week per withdrawal so in the meantime I was still playing and super hot so that's how my balance has risen to that amount.
    That is 100% their method and how it works there. I don't think that there is anything wrong with that if that is their policy and it says 21 days to pay. If that is the case, then it is your responsibility to stay disciplined and not play and hopefully wait patently for your payout.

The problem is and you are right fedex, if your website specifically states 21 days, then you should be paid in 21 days. There should not be any delay and that seems to be the case with almost everyone at CRSports. And that is the part that should not be tolerated. If that ever changed and they paid within that timeframe, I think this place would be reliable to play at.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by dimaggio8 View Post
    That is 100% their method and how it works there. I don't think that there is anything wrong with that if that is their policy and it says 21 days to pay. If that is the case, then it is your responsibility to stay disciplined and not play and hopefully wait patently for your payout.

The problem is and you are right fedex, if your website specifically states 21 days, then you should be paid in 21 days. There should not be any delay and that seems to be the case with almost everyone at CRSports. And that is the part that should not be tolerated. If that ever changed and they paid within that timeframe, I think this place would be reliable to play at.

Yea i agree but it has been if i am not mistaken 3 months the poor guy has been waiting. I have gotten a couple e-mails from them saying about bonuses so they are still accepting money . If it has been 3 months he has been waiting for $11000 that is not right. Give him something even $1000 a month make an effort to pay money you owe someone.

fedex11204

So what are the chances they will pay me the whole balance by the 90 day window they promised me in the email. I would have thought they would have paid me in installments by now but not even a red penny SMH.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

As HOF poster CHUCK SIMS used to say: "Don't play with shit books."

fedex11204

Well I spoke to Kennedy just now and he tells me I should be getting a tracking # later today for the whole thing now I have heard this before and it can be just a stalling tactic but I'm inclined to believe it this time as I know the books made a killing this past weekend so stay tuned.

captrobey

Well I spoke to Kennedy just now and he tells me I should be getting a tracking # later today for the whole thing now I have heard this before and it can be just a stalling tactic but I'm inclined to believe it this time as I know the books made a killing this past weekend so stay tuned.
    I hope you get it . Knowing that Kennedy told you this makes me hope he comes through for you he has come through for me in the past. Even if you do not get the entire thing at once even say $3000 should at least make you a little happy to finally get something.

fedex11204

If I do get payed all the credit goes to JIM from OSGA he has been emailing them constantly and updating me weekly and really laying the wood I'm not sure I can say the same thing about SBR not sure what they have done for me honestly the truth must be said and maybe SBR should do less shilling for the books that pay them and actually help get players paid like back in the day.

dimaggio8

If I do get payed all the credit goes to JIM from OSGA he has been emailing them constantly and updating me weekly and really laying the wood I'm not sure I can say the same thing about SBR not sure what they have done for me honestly the truth must be said and maybe SBR should do less shilling for the books that pay them and actually help get players paid like back in the day.
    Keep us updated on this Fedex. You'll get a tracking number later this week? We will see about that......

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by fedex11204
    So what are the chances they will pay me the whole balance by the 90 day window they promised me in the email. I would have thought they would have paid me in installments by now but not even a red penny SMH.
    As explained by several people, you refuse to be reasonable at all or try to make it easier for them to pay you faster.

You keep complaining when you have been told this is normal and the book has promised a timeframe.

You'd have to be delusional to expect them to go out of their way to be reasonable with you now.

SBR has nothing to do for you if the payout is still within the promised timeframe. Maybe if it wasn't already known this is how the book works we could reach out, but why when we already know how it works. Just because you didnt do your research before playing there and now don't want to accept the same situation other players there have to?

The book will almost definitely pay you and almost definitely not do it before the very last day, partly because you/Jim have hassled so much.

Although I very much doubt Jim has been "emailing them constantly" anyway. He would lose all credibility and get nowhere with book disputes if he acted that way. He may be telling you that to shut you up though I guess. It's tough to deal with drama queens who demand you act unreasonably for them... or else they will come back and attack you.

If the book does not meet it's commitment I am sure your SBR agent would be onto it hard and fast. And actually have some sway with the book when it matters.

But I am also sure you wont bother the agent again and interrupt their "shilling". You would not be that much of a hypocrite would you?

Good luck with Jim

fedex11204

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    As explained by several people, you refuse to be reasonable at all or try to make it easier for them to pay you faster.

You keep complaining when you have been told this is normal and the book has promised a timeframe.

You'd have to be delusional to expect them to go out of their way to be reasonable with you now.

SBR has nothing to do for you if the payout is still within the promised timeframe. Maybe if it wasn't already known this is how the book works we could reach out, but why when we already know how it works. Just because you didnt do your research before playing there and now don't want to accept the same situation other players there have to?

The book will almost definitely pay you and almost definitely not do it before the very last day, partly because you/Jim have hassled so much.

Although I very much doubt Jim has been "emailing them constantly" anyway. He would lose all credibility and get nowhere with book disputes if he acted that way. He may be telling you that to shut you up though I guess. It's tough to deal with drama queens who demand you act unreasonably for them... or else they will come back and attack you.

If the book does not meet it's commitment I am sure your SBR agent would be onto it hard and fast. And actually have some sway with the book when it matters.

But I am also sure you wont bother the agent again and interrupt their "shilling". You would not be that much of a hypocrite would you?

Good luck with Jim
    Point taken and you do make good points but you do understand the stress and frustration this process has been for me so maybe some of it is emotional talk but it is what it is.

TIP_EU
    TIP_EU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2471

They are two employees and do not have to pay for the light in the office.

They will never pay you $ 11,000, I remind everyone that these scammers are the same as BETMAYOR.

Kennedy has been silent for 3 months, and now that the NFL appears. It has always been useless.

As long as SBR does not put F rating, they will not pay.

RATING F PLEASE.

Optional

Point taken and you do make good points but you do understand the stress and frustration this process has been for me so maybe some of it is emotional talk but it is what it is.
    I do empathize. And I think it sucks that they make you wait like this. They deserve to have that sort of action publicized every time they do it to someone.

I am pretty sure you don't need to stress this much though. It's week 2 of football season, they will have money in hand right now and wont want the bad publicity it would bring not paying you right now, during prime deposit season.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by TIP_EU View Post
    They are two employees and do not have to pay for the light in the office.

They will never pay you $ 11,000, I remind everyone that these scammers are the same as BETMAYOR.

Kennedy has been silent for 3 months, and now that the NFL appears. It has always been useless.

As long as SBR does not put F rating, they will not pay.

RATING F PLEASE.

^^^ Can any current bettors at CRSportsbet comment on this?

I have the impression everyone gets paid within "timeframe" even if it is a little slow in general. (and especially long wait period for people they boot)

captrobey

^^^ Can any current bettors at CRSportsbet comment on this?

I have the impression everyone gets paid within "timeframe" even if it is a little slow in general. (and especially long wait period for people they boot)
    I have not deposited there in a bit since all the players came on here not getting paid . I did get paid $4000 though back then. There were some others that have been paid though maybe they are trying to knock one at a time out . So now it should be Fedex's turn. He has waited long enough they if they are going to pay him should do something anything even $1000 to show good faith. The last payment the poor guy had was for $1000 and that was the beginning of July but it was for his original deposits .

If he talked to Kennedy i would give them a couple of weeks more to let him have a chance to do something. He has come through in the past for me. I am hoping he can get Fedex $3000 of it soon. If they get him some of the cash soon then keep them at a D because they are still attempting to pay people . Hell even $1000 at this point would be better then nothing right .But if they do nothing by say the end of the month then i would have to lean towards what Tip is saying and rate them an F . If you want to be totally fair and make it an actual 3 months then give them to 10/9 i think that is 3 months from the last $1000 he was paid . I would have to say for someone to have to wait 3 months is totally not right and by then i could see an F rating.

Optional

Thanks Cappy. I had thought it was a bit better than that.

captrobey

Thanks Cappy. I had thought it was a bit better than that.
    I could be wrong but post #36 was the last he was paid i think and that was for his original deposits. They have paid a couple others after that but not FedEx.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

I have not deposited there in a bit since all the players came on here not getting paid . I did get paid $4000 though back then. There were some others that have been paid though maybe they are trying to knock one at a time out . So now it should be Fedex's turn. He has waited long enough they if they are going to pay him should do something anything even $1000 to show good faith. The last payment the poor guy had was for $1000 and that was the beginning of July but it was for his original deposits .

If he talked to Kennedy i would give them a couple of weeks more to let him have a chance to do something. He has come through in the past for me. I am hoping he can get Fedex $3000 of it soon. If they get him some of the cash soon then keep them at a D because they are still attempting to pay people . Hell even $1000 at this point would be better then nothing right .But if they do nothing by say the end of the month then i would have to lean towards what Tip is saying and rate them an F . If you want to be totally fair and make it an actual 3 months then give them to 10/9 i think that is 3 months from the last $1000 he was paid . I would have to say for someone to have to wait 3 months is totally not right and by then i could see an F rating.
    The company is broke obviously, I got texts 3 times a week about some bs deposit bonus a few weeks back. I played here once and waited about 2 months to get 3k back after I filed for a payout-pretty annoying. All the deposits go to paying the two people working the show, then they just stall forever on payouts since they are lacking cash flow. This is standard of any ponzi scheme and honestly worth it to contact a lawyer in Costa Rica or whatever jurisdiction they are located in.

fedex11204

So I called today to see why I did not get a tracking # as promised yesterday and Kennedy picks up and tells me you need to contact finance and hangs up the phone on me ....nice going Kennedy...I knew it was too good to be true. So I call back and hangs up on me gain what a piece of work this Kennedy is jeez.

captrobey

So I called today to see why I did not get a tracking # as promised yesterday and Kennedy picks up and tells me you need to contact finance and hangs up the phone on me ....nice going Kennedy...I knew it was too good to be true. So I call back and hangs up on me gain what a piece of work this Kennedy is jeez.
    Wow just wow Kennedy has never done anything like that to me this just shocks me . Did you try asking for finance i have a feeling they will not be that great either though. But when i did get the tracking #s back then it was always finance that gave them to me but even so he would just get them on the phone for me.

fedex11204

Wow just wow Kennedy has never done anything like that to me this just shocks me . Did you try asking for finance i have a feeling they will not be that great either though. But when i did get the tracking #s back then it was always finance that gave them to me but even so he would just get them on the phone for me.

You can't talk to them via the phone or so they have said to me all this time only via email and gd knows I have emailed numerous times with a nary a response.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

I've been getting a payout weekly by p2p since early August. a lot of times I was told Friday and ended up getting the reference numbers a few days later. I think you'll get your tracking soon.

fedex11204

Speak with Jim from the OSGA. LOL, SBR, contacted us in regards to the "claim". There is a reason it is only a complaint. Absolutely no legitimate customer from here is owed money. Thats not how we do business.

Thats the email I got from Kennedy apparently my payout is not legitimate for some unknown reason.

captrobey

So wait are they using the recreational excuse now to not pay you anything? That original e-mail clearly said they would pay you the rest in 90 days.

fedex11204

At this point I don't know what to believe and honestly I don't know how this book does not deserve a F grade

Optional

Speak with Jim from the OSGA. LOL, SBR, contacted us in regards to the "claim". There is a reason it is only a complaint. Absolutely no legitimate customer from here is owed money. Thats not how we do business.

Thats the email I got from Kennedy apparently my payout is not legitimate for some unknown reason.
    Forward this email to cases@sportsbookreview.com if you like, and I'll see if we can get an assurance you are still going to paid in full. To help ease your mind.

fedex11204

Im happy to report (thank you SBR and OSGA) that I will be receiving my first check for 2k on October 6th and as far as the payment schedule for the rest of the 11k+ SBR and OSGA should be letting me know shortly but I am quite confident now that I wil be getting paid. I thank you all because I have no doubt the publicity this has caused has no doubt helped my cause and one more time thank you to SBR and Jim from OSGA. I will provide a update on October 6th for hopefully some good news to report.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

fedex11204

Bump here is the info distroya

First 123456 ... Last