hippo
    hippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Betmotion.com - No-Payout for 5 (!!) Month

I have given them time, a lot of time (almost 5 Month now) to payout my account Balance (a Three-digit Amount). I was friendly, never threathened them, i have always received excuses, empty promises but in the end nothing has happened.

Here is my Story....

In February, i wanted to login again after a while (one or two month), but it wasn`t possible anymore, because Germans are not more allowed to login/bet there, due to new laws in our country, they have said. Then, i have told them, that they shall please payout my account Balance of over 400€.
    From February till June - (over 4 Month), i have sent them several Emails, why there is still no Payout arrived. They have told me first (end of February till Beginning of March), that they have forwarded the request to the responsible Department, but they have not received any answer about my case from the responsible department ("but as soon as we have , we will contact you via e-mail). They are sitting in one building and receiving no answeres over weeks by the financial departments??
    Afterwards (in the end of March till now) they told me again and again, ""We would like to inform that your refund is being processed. Once is released, we will send you an e-mail with the confirmation.""But until today, only excused and no Payout arrived. It`s over 400€ in my account there, no less money to.
    Normally, a Payout can take one or two weeks, maybe a month, but not 5 Month - only, if you have no intention to pay.

A Payout complaint to SBR has already been sent and hopefully, you can achieve sth and use ur connections!
    Last edited by hippo; 07-03-17 at 09:02 AM.

hippo
    hippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

3 Weeks have passed, after complaint filled at SBR, but unfortunately no updated info by SBR and "surprisingly" (irony off) no reaction by Betmotion and my Money is where it is.
    I don`t understand, what they are thinking - Customers are not important and their money is our?!?
    Last edited by hippo; 07-10-17 at 01:01 PM.