slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Ladbrokes site

Thank you for requesting to chat live at Ladbrokes. We will be with you shortly.
    Thank you for contacting Ladbrokes. We will be with you shortly.
    James D Sports: Welcome to Ladbrokes Online chat James D speaking, how can I help? We appreciate your feedback - please click here at the end of the chat session if you have a spare moment.
    Metalfan: hi can you settle this bet
    Metalfan: 28 Jun
    Double
    Open
    Under 9.5
    (Total runs 9.5)
    5/6
    Baltimore Orioles @ Toronto Blue Jays(SS)
    Under 9.5
    (Total runs 9.5)
    20/23
    Texas Rangers @ Cleveland Indians(SS)
    Stake
    £10.00
    Returns
    £34.28
    James D Sports: One moment please.
    James D Sports: Thank you very much for waiting.
    James D Sports: I am very sorry for the delay our settlement team are currently checking the match and result. I have noticed in MLB teams play two games against each other. Texas Rangers did player earlier but they also play again today.
    Metalfan: Game started 12.10 am 3 hours ago and finished 30 minutes ago
    James D Sports: I have asked my colleague to check the settlement, thank you for your patience.
    James D Sports: I have been advised the second selection is for the second game Cleveland Indians - Texas Rangers which is played today around 5.10PM we are unable to settle at present.
    Metalfan: no its not
    Metalfan: it was the 12.10 am game
    James D Sports: The time on the bet shows 2017-06-29 17:10:00 for the second selection, I understand the first match was played earlier 00:10. We are unable to settle the bet on the first match, as the selection is for the second match later on today, I am very sorry for the confusion.
    James D Sports: The time and date should show on your betslip.
    Metalfan: no there is not a time on slip where di it go
    Metalfan: bookies dont even have lines up for 2nd game so how did ladbrokes
    James D Sports: We have current prices for the second match already on the site now. The system shows the selection on the betslip is for the second match.
    Metalfan: i bet on the 1st game 12.10 am i made sure why would i bet the 2nd game
    James D Sports: I can see the bet was placed before the first game had started but the selection is still for the second match, we are unable to settle the bet.
    Metalfan: there is no indication saying which game i am betting on all it was 12.10 am
    Metalfan: nothing on bet history
    Metalfan: you make sense on this
    James D Sports: There are two games, the first was played today 12.10AM and the second game will be played at 17.10PM. I can see the betslip shows the time 17.10PM for the second game. Both games would have been displayed on the site for pre-match prices.
    James D Sports: I am very sorry but we are unable to settle the bet.
    Metalfan: where on my bet slip it shows
    Metalfan: Under 9.5, Under 9.5
    28 Jun 2017 - 23:05:42
    Unsettled
    Under 9.5 (Total runs 9.5 @ 5/6)
    Under 9.5 (Total runs 9.5 @ 20/23)
    Pending
    Receipt No.
    Type Double (1-Line)
    Total Stake £10.00
    Pot.Returns £34.28

Metalfan: thats all i can see
    James D Sports: I have checked with the settlement team and they have confirmed the selection is for the second match.
    Metalfan: i will not use ladbrokes site in future i think if these kind of errors are made
    James D Sports: I can see on the betslip it shows Texas Rangers @ Cleveland Indians, the Indians are the home team. The first match was Cleveland Indians @ Texas Rangers, the Rangers being the home team. The second match Cleveland are the home team.
    Metalfan: what you talking about the 2nd game i never bet on is also at clevelands home ground
    Metalfan: right i should have used another site tonight a more organized one
    James D Sports: First match Texas Rangers @ Cleveland Indians
    Second match Cleveland Indians @ Texas Rangers

James D Sports: Each team plays one match home and away.
    Metalfan: the 2nd game is not happening at texas it happening in cleveland

Fooking idiotic site not worth the hassle

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If I was in UK I would not play there

Book too big, terrible juice

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

I'm an American in Ireland. Don't use those bookies for american sports. Use Bet365 and you'll be good. Get a neteller or skrill account and you'll have money to you in a couple of hours.

pippo9911
    pippo9911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

agree, bet365 and also intertops...is fine for american sports.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Sports -Jimi: Welcome to Ladbrokes Sports Chat Jimi speaking. How can I help? We appreciate your feedback – Please CLICK HERE at the end of your chat session if you have a spare moment. Thank you
    Metalfan: hello i have a chat in the morning about 1 of my bets with 1 of the ladbrokes staff
    Metalfan: bet is still pending when games finished
    Metalfan: 28 Jun
    Double
    Open
    Under 9.5
    (Total runs 9.5)
    5/6
    Under 9.5
    (Total runs 9.5)
    20/23
    Stake
    £10.00
    Returns
    £34.28
    Sports -Jimi: One moment please let me take a quick look at your account for you.
    Sports -Jimi: Texas rangers vs cleveland indians is listed on the bet as a 1710pm start
    Sports -Jimi: I can see it has played though
    Sports -Jimi: So I am going to send this off to be settled
    Metalfan: yes
    Sports -Jimi: They will settle it as soon as possible for you, most likely in the next 1-2 hours
    Metalfan: okay thanks for help bye

WTF lol

delpiero7
    delpiero7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1720

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post

Metalfan: what you talking about the 2nd game i never bet on is also at clevelands home ground
    Metalfan: right i should have used another site tonight a more organized one
    James D Sports: First match Texas Rangers @ Cleveland Indians
    Second match Cleveland Indians @ Texas Rangers
    James D Sports: Each team plays one match home and away.

Metalfan: the 2nd game is not happening at texas it happening in cleveland
    As usual, customer service numpty trying to pretend he knows what he's talking about.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18983

Quote Originally Posted by delpiero7 View Post
    As usual, customer service numpty trying to pretend he knows what he's talking about.
    True, but when you consider how many different sports are covered it's not surprising to find someone in customer service that isn't familiar with a particular sport or how a double-header is noted.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18983

I can't speak for how good any betting company's website is or what problems gamblers have with them. If you're in the UK most mainstream betting shops are as solid as you could hope for. That said make sure you know what the rules are before you place a bet. Some UK bookies might see a +3 or +9 game that finishes with a +3 or +9 outcome as a push but others will see the bet as a loss.