gvolt62
    gvolt62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Curacao egaming

Does anybody know whether Curacao egaming respond at all to "filed" complaints or emails in general ? it is more than 1 week I contacted them in many ways and there is no sound at all ... It is really unproductive if Curacao licenses so many bookmakers and cannot provide some elementary support to the disputes that emerge in the betting world ... on the other hand the MGA license authorities provide feedback within 48 hours and are really helpful and supportive. I talk to lawyers about the dispute I have and they address me to the license authorities as typically responsible for solving such matters ... but they are simply not there ! Are we so helpless that we need to beg anywhere we can ?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

You are going a bit overboard with the stressing gvolt.

Yes all the Curacao license issuers can be hard to get in contact with but they have been helping some people recently.Genuinely helping them, so dont give up.

And honestly, the MGA has become about as useful as on a bull these days. They seem to be accepting any shonky operator and just make excuses for any behavior. Thats what I see from complaints anyway. Malta might be worse than Curacao in giving any genuine help to players.