Tbrnas2
    Tbrnas2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BetCart offline?!?

I have opened an Betcart account several months ago, when they were using the old betting platform, and have been using it for months, made several deposits and withdrawals via Skrill (about 5-6k€ total). I stopped my betting season for the summer, but I logged in my account yesterday and I saw that the option of withdrawals to Skrill is no longer available. I have to emphasize that ALL of my deposits and withdrawals were made through Skrill. Nobody is answering me for two days via email, nor is answering on live chat. My only withdrawal option is bank account, which I do not want to use. I never got any warning that they were going to pull the plug on Skrill withdrawal, so I think my players rights have been violated. If I had been warned about leaving the Skrill option, I would immediately withdraw all my money from that site... Can you help me please? Also, do you know any bookmaker that uses the same betting platform as BetCart and is open to bettors from Croatia, and uses Skrill normally? Kind regards