MiTzRacEr07
    MiTzRacEr07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

5D check option removed

Went to go request a payout this morning via check on 5dimes, the option is not there. Asked live help whats going on, was informed "managment told us it is not available until further notice". Anybody else running into this problem?

RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2089

Looks like they removed it from the cashier. Is this temporary?

MiTzRacEr07

Not sure, i chatted with them via their live help and they told me "until further notice". They wouldnt say why, when, for how long.. chat would give no information about it. Pretty sketchy

Rockl
    Rockl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1359

Yep, they stopped the VIP checks ($7,500) sometime last year, so you were limited to a max of $4k checks before this latest change. It seems like they're pushing everyone to BC and bank wires for anything greater than $500. Hopefully this change isn't a sign of deeper financial/stability issues..

SBR Forum
    Update your status
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 24290

Hi guys,

What you were advised is accurate. We spoke to 5Dimes on this as well. They are working on bringing in two new cashier methods in the near future, but for now offer bitcoin payouts without restrictions. This is a cheaper way to go.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

Rockl

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi guys,
    What you were advised is accurate. We spoke to 5Dimes on this as well. They are working on bringing in two new cashier methods in the near future, but for now offer bitcoin payouts without restrictions. This is a cheaper way to go.
    Good info, thanks for the update. Their customer service reps don't seem to know that yet. Did they mention what if any limits apply to BC payouts for now? i.e., still a $10k max and 1 allowed every 7 days? I'm hoping it's truly unrestricted...

MiTzRacEr07

Quote Originally Posted by Rockl View Post
    Good info, thanks for the update. Their customer service reps don't seem to know that yet. Did they mention what if any limits apply to BC payouts for now? i.e., still a $10k max and 1 allowed every 7 days? I'm hoping it's truly unrestricted...
    Rockl,

That is exactly what i was told. 10k once every 7 days.

Just not helpful for me. Havent looked into bitcoin yet. Im just a small player with no plans for moving money in and out all the time. Just like a check for a couple thousand every now and then.

SBR Forum
    Update your status
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 24290

Unrestricted means that anyone can take a BTC payout, not that limits don't apply.

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015

Rockl

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Unrestricted means that anyone can take a BTC payout, not that limits don't apply.
    Thanks for confirming. I guess it was crazy to think they would actually allow customers to easily withdraw their winnings...

MiTzRacEr07

As of today, the check withdrawl option is back up and running at 5dimes. Same limits. 1,000 min 4,000 max
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seau45

Grivas_Digeni
    3hands2countit
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36

Yep, they stopped the VIP checks ($7,500) sometime last year, so you were limited to a max of $4k checks before this latest change. It seems like they're pushing everyone to BC and bank wires for anything greater than $500. Hopefully this change isn't a sign of deeper financial/stability issues..
    What's the minimum fee charged by your financial institution to cash a check like this? Is the fee basically the same for a $500 check vs a $7000 check?

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar Saloon Moderator
    Betpoints: 3178

Checks?

Why even get involved with them

Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005

MiTzRacEr07

I dont get charged a fee. Its a check in USD drawn off bank of montreal. Nothing special about it to charge a fee. I like the check option because im not involved with bitcoin. So i just request a check as a payout option.

pologq
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i like checks too. mobile deposit and clears next day no fee either. i am blacklisted on both pay to person methods so rather not pay their fee to pick up a payment. i personally am not a fan of bitcoin.