1. #1
    MiTzRacEr07
    MiTzRacEr07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-17-17
    Posts: 20
    Betpoints: 66

    5D check option removed

    Went to go request a payout this morning via check on 5dimes, the option is not there. Asked live help whats going on, was informed "managment told us it is not available until further notice". Anybody else running into this problem?

  2. #2
    RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 5,937
    Betpoints: 84

    Looks like they removed it from the cashier. Is this temporary?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/19/2017

    375pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 6/14/2017

    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 5/31/2017


  3. #3
    MiTzRacEr07
    MiTzRacEr07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-17-17
    Posts: 20
    Betpoints: 66

    Not sure, i chatted with them via their live help and they told me "until further notice". They wouldnt say why, when, for how long.. chat would give no information about it. Pretty sketchy

  4. #4
    Rockl
    Rockl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-10
    Posts: 39
    Betpoints: 1341

    Yep, they stopped the VIP checks ($7,500) sometime last year, so you were limited to a max of $4k checks before this latest change. It seems like they're pushing everyone to BC and bank wires for anything greater than $500. Hopefully this change isn't a sign of deeper financial/stability issues..

  5. #5
    SBR Forum
    Update your status
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 12-02-06
    Posts: 3,620
    Betpoints: 249056

    Hi guys,

    What you were advised is accurate. We spoke to 5Dimes on this as well. They are working on bringing in two new cashier methods in the near future, but for now offer bitcoin payouts without restrictions. This is a cheaper way to go.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  6. #6
    Rockl
    Rockl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-10
    Posts: 39
    Betpoints: 1341

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Hi guys,
    What you were advised is accurate. We spoke to 5Dimes on this as well. They are working on bringing in two new cashier methods in the near future, but for now offer bitcoin payouts without restrictions. This is a cheaper way to go.
    Good info, thanks for the update. Their customer service reps don't seem to know that yet. Did they mention what if any limits apply to BC payouts for now? i.e., still a $10k max and 1 allowed every 7 days? I'm hoping it's truly unrestricted...

  7. #7
    MiTzRacEr07
    MiTzRacEr07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-17-17
    Posts: 20
    Betpoints: 66

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockl View Post
    Good info, thanks for the update. Their customer service reps don't seem to know that yet. Did they mention what if any limits apply to BC payouts for now? i.e., still a $10k max and 1 allowed every 7 days? I'm hoping it's truly unrestricted...
    Rockl,

    That is exactly what i was told. 10k once every 7 days.

    Just not helpful for me. Havent looked into bitcoin yet. Im just a small player with no plans for moving money in and out all the time. Just like a check for a couple thousand every now and then.

  8. #8
    SBR Forum
    Update your status
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 12-02-06
    Posts: 3,620
    Betpoints: 249056

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockl View Post
    Good info, thanks for the update. Their customer service reps don't seem to know that yet. Did they mention what if any limits apply to BC payouts for now? i.e., still a $10k max and 1 allowed every 7 days? I'm hoping it's truly unrestricted...
    Unrestricted means that anyone can take a BTC payout, not that limits don't apply.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  9. #9
    Rockl
    Rockl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-10
    Posts: 39
    Betpoints: 1341

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Unrestricted means that anyone can take a BTC payout, not that limits don't apply.
    Thanks for confirming. I guess it was crazy to think they would actually allow customers to easily withdraw their winnings...

Top