onlinepro
    onlinepro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

5Dimes Bitcoin

5 dimes claims to be sending a email to verify so I can cash out to bit coin. There saying their sending the email. its complete lie . I talked with my email provider they said it should be going thru that 5dimes is not sending the email. I need to verify the payout unable to because they wont send the email

wyattvol
    wyattvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

I am currently getting dicked around on a btc request for $2500 after winning money on preakness day..complete bullshit..they are giving me a complete runaround and it is ridiculous. Won't play there again.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Waiting 5 days so far for a BTC payout, and I am BTC exclusive also. It took them 72 hrs just to send me the email to request confirmation of my wallet address and other details...

Last time I withdrew there I had the BTC in my wallet in a matter of hours.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Waiting 5 days so far for a BTC payout, and I am BTC exclusive also. It took them 72 hrs just to send me the email to request confirmation of my wallet address and other details...

Last time I withdrew there I had the BTC in my wallet in a matter of hours.
    I'm BTC Exclusice too and the last couple payouts have been 4 days

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by onlinepro View Post
    5 dimes claims to be sending payout email that you have to send the bit coin tag to cash out. their not sending the email. Anyone else having that problem
    Hi onlinepro,

Have you checked junk/spam folder? Please request Becky over live help to confirm the email was sent to you, and if it was you may want to try a different email address.

onlinepro

yep that was the first thing I did, I even double checked with a engineer from comcast. This went on for almost two weeks. Then my pay out was rejected because I didnt reply back. But i could not reply back because I never Received the email. I finally was told to change my email address and copy of Id with old email address and new email address and resend that back in. I personally think this was an effort to slow pay me or get me to gamble some more. So I am working on the new email to send in hopefully that works . They told me sorry about the inconvience . I said I wish we could have done the new email almost two weeks ago,.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

I think it might be a problem with their servers or something. I always used to have a problem getting their emails. It was so frustrating because they would always say they sent it. I tried changing emails too. Most of the time it was for the betting contest. Then after like 3 days I would get like 5 emails at once from them (all the times I requested them to resend)

rogers37
    rogers37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

just to let everyone know I have had the same problems. I have been with them for a long time and lately there has been a lot of trouble with the bitcoin payouts and emails taking longer to go through. I will say however that if you just keep doing what they ask and if you are patient, you will get your money. I know for a lot of people its the frustration of how long it takes, and I can understand that, but I can at least say that you will get paid, eventually

onlinepro

Quote Originally Posted by rogers37 View Post
    just to let everyone know I have had the same problems. I have been with them for a long time and lately there has been a lot of trouble with the bitcoin payouts and emails taking longer to go through. I will say however that if you just keep doing what they ask and if you are patient, you will get your money. I know for a lot of people its the frustration of how long it takes, and I can understand that, but I can at least say that you will get paid, eventually
    thanks For Infor

OTL

I'm having the same issue sending email to 5dimes in order to have a payout processed. I have tried replying to all 3 of their related email addresses, and support confirmed that they have not received anything from me.

My payout request is getting cancelled as a result of not being able to get email through. Support suggested I change my account over to another email address, but I'm thinking that is a waste of time if the problem is with their server.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Support suggested I change my account over to another email address, but I'm thinking that is a waste of time if the problem is with their server.
    I would do as they say... it doesn't sound like you understand how email servers interact. And if they didnt make it obvious they mean an email address from a different provider. Just signup a gmail address to use and then set up that gmail account to forward to your normal ISP email address so you dont have to keep manually checking it.

trogo102
    trogo102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Probably the most overrated book. Heritage has the same, if not more options, superior customer service, and when I request Bitcoin payouts they are out of my account in 2 hrs and in the bitcoin wallet an hour later.

The whole idea behind delayed bitcoin payouts is to get you to gamble while your money is in holding, that's why they don't remove it from your account.

OTL

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I would do as they say... it doesn't sound like you understand how email servers interact. And if they didnt make it obvious they mean an email address from a different provider. Just signup a gmail address to use and then set up that gmail account to forward to your normal ISP email address so you dont have to keep manually checking it.
    I was able to get through using a different provider, and am in the process of updating my account info. I'm aware of how email servers interact, I just find it weird that the email I had been using with them for almost 10 years suddenly stopped working. I was still able to receive email from them, but I couldn't send.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave OTL 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Tony does what we wants

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

I understand that there are currently some issues with BTC payouts.

What i'm wondering is whether BTC deposits are working normally/in a normal time frame.
    I understand that there has been some backlog in the blockchain of late and i'm not asking about that.
    I'm just wondering whether they are receiving and crediting BTC deposits in a reasonable time frame (in line with other good books)?

Thanks!

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    I understand that there are currently some issues with BTC payouts.

What i'm wondering is whether BTC deposits are working normally/in a normal time frame.
    I understand that there has been some backlog in the blockchain of late and i'm not asking about that.
    I'm just wondering whether they are receiving and crediting BTC deposits in a reasonable time frame (in line with other good books)?

Thanks!
    I think so, as posts about it have stopped.

triplecrown333
    triplecrown333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

no problems whatsoever for me at 5dimes, always paid max 2 days with btc, only 1 day yesterday...and this is just to kill time till football comes around, still a+ book for me...

Cabaldwin3
    Cabaldwin3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

I requested a withdrawal on June 2nd..very early in the morning. I haven't used 5dimes in awhile till this week as I have almost exclusively gone nitrogen because of ease and their poker. I have used 5dimes over 10 years and still LOVE what they offer as far as betting overall. I wish I could stick with them more. 5dimes is usually very prompt and considering they have even less payout options now...and as big as bitcoin is I figured their payout team would be able to handle by now? I live chatted and they told me processing time is 24-48 hours. Last night after about 36 hours of my request I received the confirmation/security email. It's now well over 48 hours and money is still in my account. I really want to use 5dimes more for live betting, but has this been a constant issue? Anyone v received a btc payout in the past few days? Also, is not that im that impatient just seems they would try to be keeping up with the other books. Btc has gone up quite a bit from my initial request, so I assume they will only pay me on my current price? That's another crappy thing, if so.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaldwin3 View Post
    I requested a withdrawal on June 2nd..very early in the morning. I haven't used 5dimes in awhile till this week as I have almost exclusively gone nitrogen because of ease and their poker. I have used 5dimes over 10 years and still LOVE what they offer as far as betting overall. I wish I could stick with them more. 5dimes is usually very prompt and considering they have even less payout options now...and as big as bitcoin is I figured their payout team would be able to handle by now? I live chatted and they told me processing time is 24-48 hours. Last night after about 36 hours of my request I received the confirmation/security email. It's now well over 48 hours and money is still in my account. I really want to use 5dimes more for live betting, but has this been a constant issue? Anyone v received a btc payout in the past few days? Also, is not that im that impatient just seems they would try to be keeping up with the other books. Btc has gone up quite a bit from my initial request, so I assume they will only pay me on my current price? That's another crappy thing, if so.
    They have a system where "bitcoin exclusive" players get payout priority. That is probably exacerbating your delay right now as those players get slotted in for payouts first each day. But there has been unusual delays like yours happening recently anyway. Hopefully it gets back to the 24-48 hours soon. You become bitcoin exclusive after making 3 consecutive bitcoin deposits btw.

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Even for bitcoin exclusive its been right at 48 hours or more...so im staying away until they figure it out.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by onlinepro View Post
    5 dimes claims to be sending a email to verify so I can cash out to bit coin. There saying their sending the email. its complete lie . I talked with my email provider they said it should be going thru that 5dimes is not sending the email. I need to verify the payout unable to because they wont send the email
    This same exact scenario has happened to me 3X when cashing out via Bitcoin at 5dimes. It is very frustrating to say the he least. In the end each time the supervisor Dom (very helpful) would give me an alternative email address to verify bitcoin payout.

The interesting thing here is the address that I have is also Comcast. I need think I will try changing my address now that I know it may be isolated to Comcast.

Each time I did get paid. Just took a little leg work and a few extra days.

OTL

Received my payout within 24hrs of updating my account info with 5dimes. Support was very prompt and courteous. Still an A+ book.

SBR Ivy
    SBR Ivy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Received my payout within 24hrs of updating my account info with 5dimes. Support was very prompt and courteous. Still an A+ book.
    Hi OTL, thank you for sharing your experience with us.

OTL

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Ivy View Post
    Hi OTL, thank you for sharing your experience with us.
    You're welcome Ivy. I like to recognise good service and give props where due. This board can seem a bit unbalanced with the complaints sometimes.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It usually is very fast men

5 Dimes is a NO BS book

Best in business

DrUppercut
    Update your status
    DrUppercut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2503

I'm having the same problem with the email. When I responded the email said it didn't deliver due to lack of storage. I have resubmitted my request. If it rejects again I'll get live support involved. Is Becky still the best person to talk to?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by DrUppercut View Post
    I'm having the same problem with the email. When I responded the email said it didn't deliver due to lack of storage. I have resubmitted my request. If it rejects again I'll get live support involved. Is Becky still the best person to talk to?
    If you need a problem resolved Becky is best, but anyone should be able to help with that problem and they might appreciate the heads up about that error message too.
    Points Awarded:

DrUppercut gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DrUppercut
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you need a problem resolved Becky is best, but anyone should be able to help with that problem and they might appreciate the heads up about that error message too.
    thank you .ill update when more happens still waiting on my confirmation email.

DrUppercut
    Update your status

So I submitted the request yesterday, and haven't got the email verification yet. I called and they said they are 300 bitcoin transactions behind and to be patient. Anyone else having these issues?

Optional

Yes. Check post #19 above DrUppercut.
    Points Awarded:

DrUppercut gave Optional 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DrUppercut
    Update your status

thanks optional. I'm trying not to be impatient but I am a little frustrated with the amount of time this is taking. appreciate the help from you guys in this thread though

KDOWNS
    KDOWNS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

I requested a 4 figure payout on Monday night, got email verification early Tuesday afternoon, and money in wallet Weds afternoon. Not too bad, but I also am Bitcoin exclusive. It use to be faster with 5 Dimes, but these days Ill take it. I really do hope they can figure out the issues with Bitcoin, and get back to being paid out in 4-6 Hrs.

DrUppercut
    Update your status

man I'm jealous...I still haven't received my confirmation email. really disappointed in the customer service I'm receiving and looking to switch books... very frustrating to work so hard to win the $$ and then spend a week fighting to get acknowledged. as of right now I definitely would not recommend 5 Dimes to anyone interested in online gambling.

KDOWNS
    KDOWNS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 412

Quote Originally Posted by DrUppercut View Post
    man I'm jealous...I still haven't received my confirmation email. really disappointed in the customer service I'm receiving and looking to switch books... very frustrating to work so hard to win the $$ and then spend a week fighting to get acknowledged. as of right now I definitely would not recommend 5 Dimes to anyone interested in online gambling.
    You should receive it any minute. When I spoke with them on mine, they said 24-48 Hrs to get email verification and another 24 to get payment. Yes that is too long for bitcoin. Not being bitcoin exclusive can be tough From what I am seeing is that everyone that is exclusive is getting funds in 48 Hrs, and not exclusive 72 Hrs, seems to be the norm right now. Hang in there, they will pay they always do. Like I said above would be nice if they could get those issues resolved.

DrUppercut
    Update your status

Thank you KD . I wish their customer service was as helpful and polite as this forum. I am continuing to be patient but it is very frustrating when customer service treats you as an annoyance rather than actively trying to help solve your problem. Each day I call they just say call back tomorrow. My original request was submitted 6 days ago. They are not rude at all just more indifferent when I talk to them about it. Still looking for a new book but I fear this is standard in an unregulated industry.
    Last edited by DrUppercut; 06-16-17 at 12:35 PM.

12 Last