necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

SPAIN Paysafecard problem!!

hello

I rarely write on forums but I have a problem!

I am at students exchange in Spain, I bought paysafecard in Spain and I wanted to deposit with it on my Bet365 account.

But that shiet is not working!! It looks that in recent time, I was not aware of that, they geographically limited deposits with paysafecard.

How can I solve this, I don't want to throw 50 euros away!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Look for another method that they will accept from Spain... then do a google search for "exchange paysafe for ******" and you should find something easily.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Look for another method that they will accept from Spain... then do a google search for "exchange paysafe for ******" and you should find something easily.
    Did you curse?

necro
    Update your status

Well, I wanted to deposit on Neteller/Skrill with that paysafecard code from Spain. It did not worked.

it is some shit because of '' money laundering'' stuff for sure. And than normal users gets fvcked

Optional

Of course not Funny. I'm a gentleman.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by necro View Post
    Well, I wanted to deposit on Neteller/Skrill with that paysafecard code from Spain. It did not worked.

it is some shit because of '' money laundering'' stuff for sure. And than normal users gets fvcked
    Then just search for exchange paysafe for skrill

You will find a lot of sites offering the service. Cant recommend one and suggest you do some searches on the site name to make sure they are legit before using them.

necro
    Update your status

Thanks for an advice

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Necro good luck man

Call me sometime

necro
    Update your status

yo legend, i remember you from the time when I was lurking this forum more frequentlly, 10 years ago.

That time you had, if I remember correctlly, around 40k posts, so many jokes and good laugh. Good times that was.

In few hours after initial inquriy, Paysafe team responded me with an email, I was asked to send a photo of ticket with code and id. Looks like a happy end
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Have you tried creating a paysafecard account on their website, depositing the card into your account and then deposit directly from your account to Bet365 (just select deposit by paysafecard and then you have the option to login)?

I do this all the time with different bookies, it has the added advantage you can get a small discount if you accumulate enough points with their award program in your account to buy some discount codes.