arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Bet365, BetFair and Pinnacle stole money from me!

I good very speak English, I come forum here first time, to complain money stole, help me get back.

Now I complain on behalf of a friend of a friend of mine, they frozen account funds, my friend will not give up, he will send a friend of a friend to complain.

I tried live chat, phone, they don't answer {with what I want to hear}.

It's big scam.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Cookie Monster

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Not to annoy you, but usually when people talk about "a friend"...they were multi accounting and broke the bookie rules.

All 3 are very reputable companies and no scams. What is the reason for their refusal to pay?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

A friend of a friend

arie1985

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Not to annoy you, but usually when people talk about "a friend"...they were multi accounting and broke the bookie rules.

All 3 are very reputable companies and no scams. What is the reason for their refusal to pay?
    Did you take my post seriously? haha

Sorry Alfa, I felt the need to mock some people who come to this forum, post only once with broken English, calling the sites they were using a "scam" whilst genuine and good people who really have troubles get more troubles because of people like them.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

You got me there, it seemed so real!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

piterp
    piterp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1148

Omg joke of year what about this still funny?

xxtps://betfairtradingcommunity.com/en/blog/biggest-scandal-history-betting

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by piterp View Post
    Omg joke of year what about this still funny?

xxtps://betfairtradingcommunity.com/en/blog/biggest-scandal-history-betting
    The thread still is.

Your linked story is just weird. It's a month old and claims to be the biggest scandal in betting history and says thousands of people have been affected... yet there is no other reference to this I can find anyone else on the web.

Not saying William Hill have not reversed some bank payments but I bet there is more to the story when it's just one blog making kind of unbelievable claims like this.

piterp

What is month old optional?

Optional

What is month old optional?
    Didn't you even read the link to "the biggest scandal in betting history" that you posted? That blog post is a month old and not another soul on the web has mentioned it since.

piterp

I see te post is from may 2016 you see 2017?

Optional

I see te post is from may 2016 you see 2017?
    You're right. It's not a month old, it's a year and a month old. I am struggling to see why you even mentioned this blog post.

Actually it kind of illustrates pretty much what the OP was laughing at, so maybe it is a good post after all.

piterp

This history it true I remember it was older than 2016 and one person from twitter comments is caan berry well know in trading word it is just for clarification if you dont believe in this

Optional

This history it true I remember it was older than 2016 and one person from twitter comments is caan berry well know in trading word it is just for clarification if you dont believe in this
    I don't believe it was "the biggest scandal in betting history" or shows that this thread is not funny. It's an example of the overblown rhetoric the OP is making fun of.

arie1985

I have a betting account with William Hill with a UK Bank account linked to it, and in 2016 I had a Halifax account (then moved to Barclays and closed it towards end of 2016), never had funds deducted illegally ... WH is legit.

piterp

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't believe it was "the biggest scandal in betting history" or shows that this thread is not funny. It's an example of the overblown rhetoric the OP is making fun of.
    So it is only fun laughing at players who lose money but never at bookmakers

Arie1985 Put this way with wiiliam hill risk to lose money is 3X higher than with different high street bookmakers

Optional

So it is only fun laughing at players who lose money but never at bookmakers
    Nobody but you wants to laugh at players OR books. The laugh is about scammers making the same type of obvious thread regularly. You just want to be a snowflake about it for some reason. Or maybe you didn't get the subtle meaning he was going for.