shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Abe ur handle is a concoction of irony and hyposcrisy.

Be honest with urself, u need help and I'm not talking ab this parlay crap, I mean prescribed medication administered at least twice a day

That's fine if u choose not to seek it out, I suggest maybe changing ur sbr handle to Abeindenial or Abesenile? Just a suggestion

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Yes, the fool above says fill the parlay as fast as you can--regardless, if you are better at another sport, say football or college hoops.
    Football is King of sports gambling and most would agree to that, and yes, I was wanting to ride this out for a better "percentage" play in football. That was my reasoning, and the other, I leave them open many times while scanning for that same possible winning-edge, and that can come at any unpredictable time.
    There you go.
    Now, if you want to play straight wagers instead, sure, go ahead, but that a much quicker method to end up as I suggested above.

For some fun, try a 6 to 8 team, $5 parlay, and leave one open to fill in later. It also leaves open a chance to not only find a near 'gimmie' down the road, but also, the possible chance of some hedging.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Abe ur handle is a concoction of irony and hyposcrisy.

Be honest with urself, u need help and I'm not talking ab this parlay crap, I mean prescribed medication administered at least twice a day

That's fine if u choose not to seek it out, I suggest maybe changing ur sbr handle to Abeindenial or Abesenile? Just a suggestion
    And this coming from you with the reputation you have [I hear] on SBR?

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    And this coming from you with the reputation you have [I hear] on SBR?
    I don't think anyone here as ever fukkin heard of me pal, or so the saying goes.

Like I told ur Robin, jayvegas, it takes a crazy to recognize another crazy and I can always spot them a mile away

Ur the batman, the king of bat sht crazy here. Not an insult, not a compliment, just an observation. Take it however u want or will

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

I don't know who to cheer for in this thread.
    You're both complete fukkin morons

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I don't know who to cheer for in this thread.
    You're both complete fukkin morons
    I challenge tough-guy Jay [is he?] to explain how I could be a moron even close to that Shady character?
    I guess Jay doesn't like parlays?

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

So many puss-gamblers on board. And so little time left before they fold their small Tee-Pee's and go back home flat-busted and having mama filing for divorce.
    What this gambling-uneducated fool above is trying to tell us, is beyond me? This is profound example of one of the fools I describe above. Parlays are one of the best sports gambles their are and anyone stating it differently, I suppose, has never hit one or doesn't have the skill, or interest, to attempt a parlay.

ABE's advice: So, I see parlays nowadays a bit more difficult to even play, definitely. However, I say, it depends on which Book you play it with, and if you choose a Book that has suffocating rules on parlays, such as time-limits or shorter payoff odds, you better have a almost "gimmie" play involved with that parlay, or stay far far away.

* I will now take another closer look and waste my time[likely] , to see if I can decipher the point this rookie above is attempting to make.
    I was gambling professionally when your mother was giving her first hand jobs in junior high school. I was cashing 40-1 futures when you were just starting to be confused about your attraction to other boys in your 6th grade class. I never said parlays were good or bad. Actually, they are what they are. They either increase your expected equity or decrease it depending on your starting equity. They have higher variance and lower risk. All I was pointing out to you was that leaving a 5th leg open did not change your odds if the other 4 legs had already won. Try an elementary statistics course and when you can finally grasp that simple concept, perhaps you'll start to lose less than you do now.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by indio View Post
    I was gambling professionally when your mother was giving her first hand jobs in junior high school. I was cashing 40-1 futures when you were just starting to be confused about your attraction to other boys in your 6th grade class. I never said parlays were good or bad. Actually, they are what they are. They either increase your expected equity or decrease it depending on your starting equity. They have higher variance and lower risk. All I was pointing out to you was that leaving a 5th leg open did not change your odds if the other 4 legs had already won. Try an elementary statistics course and when you can finally grasp that simple concept, perhaps you'll start to lose less than you do now.
    Right.
    "All I was pointing out to you was that leaving a 5th leg open did not change your odds if the other 4 legs had already won."
    ________________________________________ _______________________________________-
    Who stated the 4 leg would change odds? Whew, another gambling know-it-all we have here.
    So, since I have wasted my time[that was a good pick I chose ], again, what are you trying to further educate me on?
    I think any member reading this silly and cocky statement above would ask the same question.

Please, your Lordship of sport's gambling, further educate us to another level of intelligent, winning wagering?

ABEHONEST

Oh, I think I see where his Lordship missed the boat, when trying to analyze my open parlay. He's stating that the next pick [I suppose?] will not change my winning percentage if it wins...is that it?
    Or, his other, not really well thought out idea; my choice of the fill-in, the 5th pick, will not be a better percentage play, even if I use my very best sport's analyzing skills?
    Is dat it?

We are dying to know just what point he is trying to make? Or did he make profound point so far advanced above our typical gambling comprehension, only an elite handicapper would have a shot at solving that mystery?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave Sam Odom 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1955

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I don't think anyone here as ever fukkin heard of me pal, or so the saying goes.

Like I told ur Robin, jayvegas, it takes a crazy to recognize another crazy and I can always spot them a mile away

Ur the batman, the king of bat sht crazy here. Not an insult, not a compliment, just an observation. Take it however u want or will
    not what you said ,how you said it. Being brutally honest cause your able still makes it an insult bol

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    I'll start taking all those drugs the day you recommend, so hardily, another Book that solidly fixed at a C+.

Sam Odom

Abe , honestly

Why would any out want to Book you?

BOA12

Right.
    "All I was pointing out to you was that leaving a 5th leg open did not change your odds if the other 4 legs had already won."
    ________________________________________ _______________________________________-
    Who stated the 4 leg would change odds? Whew, another gambling know-it-all we have here.
    So, since I have wasted my time[that was a good pick I chose ], again, what are you trying to further educate me on?
    I think any member reading this silly and cocky statement above would ask the same question.

Please, your Lordship of sport's gambling, further educate us to another level of intelligent, winning wagering?
    experts always point out shortcomings because they have the path to success. If a site accepts a bet they should honor it. No honor amongst theifs and all sites will steal from you if they can, they don't like to lose

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    experts always point out shortcomings because they have the path to success. If a site accepts a bet they should honor it. No honor amongst theifs and all sites will steal from you if they can, they don't like to lose
    Yes, tricky rules [possibly?] meant to catch a novice or even a veteran gambler off guard.
    The other bad: Cutthroat member's on SBR, doing what they can to undermine your chance of winning. Or member's who offer unsound advice that can entice you to eventually getting your ass kicked.

ABEHONEST

Abe , honestly

Why would any out want to Book you?
    Unlike you seem to be, I stay away from prescribing our fellow members toward possible Book traps.
    What was that point again...above?
    You are saying I should never buck city hall because it doesn't matter if you are right, you cannot win? Was that it?

Sam Odom

Abe , your bucking is well documented

Seems you think everyone is out to get you. Not just Books but even the mods here

GL today

BOA12

Yes, tricky rules [possibly?] meant to catch a novice or even a veteran gambler off guard.
    The other bad: Cutthroat member's on SBR, doing what they can to undermine your chance of winning. Or member's who offer unsound advice that can entice you to eventually getting your ass kicked.
    called petty jealousy

Sam Odom

BOA12

do us all a favor and book abe's bets

ABEHONEST

Abe , your bucking is well documented

Seems you think everyone is out to get you. Not just Books but even the mods here

GL today
    You're not even close to the facts of how I feel about Books or members. You have to admit we have many skunks on here that love to degrade members personally as much as they can.
    I give it back, yes, even being outnumbered.
    Dat's my nature. Your nature seems to be a little different? At least you do see your self as good comrade on SBR. right?
    Have a good one anyway.

* The point I try to make; it's tough enough keeping your head above water we don't need any help drowning ourselves from fellow members.
    Thanks anyway.

BOA12

BOA12

do us all a favor and book abe's bets
    prefer the otherside of the line. you guys have some bad history I'm not aware of so it seems. Again sam As always you give sound advice as a favor. bol hope you can change some lives here cause that's your thing. Hero's aren't hard to find, responding to one.
    Last edited by BOA12; 07-27-17 at 09:03 AM.

ABEHONEST

First ... 2345