ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Here's how I feel as of today about Heritage.
    When I death with the Heritage assistant the other day, he was in such a hurry to get off the phone, he couldn't help but say how busy they were at the time. To me, that means, sure, the boss will look at your problem in time but we have other more important things on our mind right now.

Someone said Heritage send me a warning by email or phone on the due day, I think that's what he said? They now say, it was tossed in the garbage can on May 4th. Well, there was no text, email, or phone call from Heritage. I have the proof of that, well, unless they called with different number and I didn't answer. Still, even then, there must be some disorganized things going on there when they cannot keep track of your plays.

As of today, nothing, not a damn word from anyone at Heritage.
    I ask you again, have they not proven to have earned severe drop in rankings by now?
    I mean, fine print rules, new rules since what date? And this one rule they're trying to gig me on, I truly do not see, or thought, it would even be legal.
    Now anyone with common gambling sense would recognize that.

I noticed about 6 months ago, they were getting weak on keeping your open plays, yet, who would have ever thought they would drum up a rule this severe, where a typical gambler will lose his open parlay after 90 days, if not being filled it?

Apparently, well I got none, you'll get no warning when that guillotine comes crashing down and chops off your cash parlay money, regardless how much you've played or how many teams need to be filled?

So it's time to file a compliant with SBR and see if they are partial to my side.
    And if SBR does do their job and protect me as they would any other member on here, then, they also should consider some doing serious scrutinizing of Heritage Sports.

My advice as of right now...beware of those fine printed rules of any Book.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    When I death with the Heritage assistant the other day, he was in such a hurry to get off the phone, he couldn't help but say how busy they were at the time. To me, that means, sure, the boss will look at your problem in time but we have other more important things on our mind right now.

Someone said Heritage send me a warning by email or phone on the due day, I think that's what he said? They now say, it was tossed in the garbage can on May 4th. Well, there was no text, email, or phone call from Heritage. I have the proof of that, well, unless they called with different number and I didn't answer. Still, even then, there must be some disorganized things going on there when they cannot keep track of your plays.

I ask you again, have they not proven to have earned severe drop in rankings by now?
    I mean, fine print rules, new rules since what date? And this one rule they're trying to gig me on, I truly do not see, or thought, it would even be legal.

I noticed about 6 months ago, they were getting weak on keeping your open plays, yet, who would have ever thought they would drum up a rule this severe, where a typical gambler will lose his open parlay after 90 days, if not being filled it?

Apparently, well I got none, you'll get no warning when that guillotine comes crashing down and chops off your cash parlay money, regardless how much you've played or how many teams need to be filled?

So it's time to file a compliant with SBR and see if they are partial to my side.
    And if SBR does do their job and protect me as they would any other member on here, then, they also should consider some doing serious scrutinizing of Heritage Sports.

My advice would be to fill open parlays within a week, that's the rule at more than one book I use. Personally I've never let an open go more than a week, let alone many months. If you need that long to complete a string of bets, then maybe you need to make parlays with less legs. The problem just might be with you Abe...honest.

johnnydallaz
    johnnydallaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Have 35+ open parlays at mybookie just for the upcoming NFL season...
    Many are 5 or 6 months old and I've never had a problem like this b4.
    sorry to hear that man, but thanks for the heads up on that rule.

HedgeHog

Heritage should pay the OP what his open parlay is currently worth and then kick his sorry ass to the curb. This should be a fair solution to all parties.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Geez Abe, you never learn. Bashing them RIGHT BEFORE you want SBR to ask them to show you some goodwill? You posted your way out of any sort of goodwill with your HR thread last time too.

This is not the books fault. This is exactly the same problem as HR. You didn't read the rules. Again.

This time I will agree it's an unexpected rule, and agree your earlier legs sound like they should be honored to me. That's why I suggested writing in to ask for it to be looked at again, but have you ever considered trying to solve tiny problems like this like an adult man would? Instead of making moronic threads like this???

You have now gone down the same track as last time and are posting lies as your desperation increases. The rule is not hidden in fine print and has been in place for many years. Here is a post from 2013 quoting the same rule that should be even enough proof for you. Should be, but we will see. Judging from last time it's about -125 that you will post the same lie again before this thread ends anyway.

If you wanted SBR to try and appeal for some goodwill, you should have just asked for that when it was suggested. If Heritage have read your latest feelings I am guessing they are just as likely to show you the door as a lying troll than help with any goodwill now.

Good work, once again Abe knows better than every other poster on the forum.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydallaz View Post
    Have 35+ open parlays at mybookie just for the upcoming NFL season...
    Many are 5 or 6 months old and I've never had a problem like this b4.
    sorry to hear that man, but thanks for the heads up on that rule.
    Now this sounds a man who plays parlays just as I do. Good post and all SBR members needed to see this. Thank you!
    And yes, just like the good member above, I have another great Book that never mentions my old parlays that are still riding for months. Some of them now dead , went on it seems forever. Never heard a word from this superior Book about pressurized fill-ins.
    I once had over a hundred parlays with this Book, and they were all future fill-ins. I did have the bad luck of losing too squeakers, plus the Duke upset--which may have cost me as much money as old Grits has in his bank?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

This is not the books fault. This is exactly the same problem as HR. You (ABE) didn't read the rules. Again.

ABEHONEST

Another loose cannon from SBR

Geez Abe, you never learn. Bashing them RIGHT BEFORE you want SBR to ask them to show you some goodwill? You posted your way out of any sort of goodwill with your HR thread last time too.

This is not the books fault. This is exactly the same problem as HR. You didn't read the rules. Again.

This time I will agree it's an unexpected rule, and agree your earlier legs sound like they should be honored to me. That's why I suggested writing in to ask for it to be looked at again, but have you ever considered trying to solve tiny problems like this like an adult man would? Instead of making moronic threads like this???

You have now gone down the same track as last time and are posting lies as your desperation increases. The rule is not hidden in fine print and has been in place for many years. Here is a post from 2013 quoting the same rule that should be even enough proof for you. Should be, but we will see. Judging from last time it's about -125 that you will post the same lie again before this thread ends anyway.

If you wanted SBR to try and appeal for some goodwill, you should have just asked for that when it was suggested. If Heritage have read your latest feelings I am guessing they are just as likely to show you the door as a lying troll than help with any goodwill now.

Look Opt., you're on that same path again trying to shoulder up to a Book that has likely went south in a dramatic form in the past 2 or 3 years?
    No, I am not going to coddle up and be warn when I see how they treat customers as they have me.
    HERITAGE has changed, Book-lover Opt.!

You certainly show some over the top partiality to these Books, having rules neatly tucked away--for what genuine reason? That's what I want to know? I mean, is it so to give them another huge edge over the hapless gambler? I would like all the fine-printing Books to come here and state just why it so well hidden?

Now Opt., you've damaged my chances before with your--no doubt biased views--so run along now do the some for another underdog gambler and see if he welcomes your help.

* And I do not see where I have defamed or even proven any serious wrong doings with Heritage? It's up to them to consider what they comprehend as damage to Heritage's reputation.
    These were only question, serious questions I was asking. And if I suggested some type of action towards them--that's a suggestion not an accusation [OPT.].The ball is in their court and we'll see just how fairly they will handle it.
    And with this supposed moderator, gee, you are full of it and I want some other moderator other than you to step in and for you to keep out of my business from now on. And, if a moderator disagrees with me, keep in the messenger for the time being.
    This OPT-guy shows promise of being a members cutthroat? OPT., again, that is not an accusation but it is a suggestion.

You know, we may even have to take another look at our SBR moderators? Why not? I mean, we are the gamblers fighting for our lives to enjoy the entertain part of sports and survive the risk-part of gambling, yet this is twice this cad as volunteered to damage my chances when dealing with a Book about my own personal controversy.
    Enough.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 06-02-17 at 09:23 AM.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Shocking, more issues with this player and books. You will have more problems with books in 6 months than I have had in 15 years playing offshore and guessing I move a lot more volume and money. Books need to ask themselves if the few bucks they make off pain in the asses like yourself are worth the effort.

And for whats it worth, the rule should definitely be if you dont fill the parlay in xxx amount of time then it is paid at its current level if they dont want to leave them open indefinitely.

ABEHONEST

Yes, I know I'll have to absorb several OPT lovers, just as I did before. Come on in and spout of with your views, but meanwhile, show the members how not all of these fine-printed rules are fair to the typical gambler?

And yes, this guy may be a small-time player by the way his post reads? Or, simply, a beer-drinking bud of OPTS?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

You know, we may even have to take another look at our SBR moderators? Why not? I mean, we are the gamblers fighting for our lives to enjoy the entertain part of sports and survive the risk-part of gambling, yet this is twice this cad as volunteered to damage my chances when dealing with a Book about my own personal controversy.
    Enough.
    Dude, check back at post #14 in the thread.

You can only lead a horse to water as they say.

See posts #15 thru #36 to find where you are damaging your chances. All by yourself.

Just put in your complaint and give the dispute agent some help with getting the best possible result by not posting more is my advice.

Good luck. Thread is all yours now.

ABEHONEST

Dude, check back at post #14 in the thread.

You can only lead a horse to water as they say.

See posts #15 thru #36 to find where you are damaging your chances. All by yourself.

Just put in your complaint and give the dispute agent some help with getting the best possible result by not posting more is my advice.

Good luck. Thread is all yours now.
    Look, enough of your obvious biased views. You simply cannot help yourself for some unknown reason? I could guess what it is but will not do it.
    I am not kissing any Book's ass when they have some kind of "possible" shoddy rules, and of course, especially, if's it's in fine print. What's fair is what's fair, so I am supposed to bow down to a Book so I will get fair treatment?

Get those fking rules out there where the half-blind gamblers can read them . This way, they will not be caught blindsided and lose funds that no human of earth would even chance losing.
    Goodbye OPT, no more post help from you.

Alex Hart
    Update your status
    Alex Hart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

I'm a huge fan of open parlays and use Heritage. One of the first things I did before placing any wagers was to read the wager rules.

Heritage:
    http://heritagesports.eu//wagering-rules
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave Alex Hart 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: evo34

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Would you like them to list the rules above each bet you place?

https://gyazo.com/6e2004fda0662d05e25e47aaa7c436e2

I's very clear...you didn't read the rules and now you complain basically about being stupid enough not to follow them. Then you bash Optional for telling you this is the 2nd time the exact same thing happens to you. Dude...just man up and say sorry, I messed up and should have read those rules. Then kindly ask Heritage to make an exception and be kind to SBR because if you are, maybe, just maybe they'll be willing to put in a good word. Don't play the victim if it's your own fault. You messed up. You have no-one to blaim but yourself.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa1234 View Post
    Would you like them to list the rules above each bet you place?

https://gyazo.com/6e2004fda0662d05e25e47aaa7c436e2

I's very clear...you didn't read the rules and now you complain basically about being stupid enough not to follow them. Then you bash Optional for telling you this is the 2nd time the exact same thing happens to you. Dude...just man up and say sorry, I messed up and should have read those rules. Then kindly ask Heritage to make an exception and be kind to SBR because if you are, maybe, just maybe they'll be willing to put in a good word. Don't play the victim if it's your own fault. You messed up. You have no-one to blaim but yourself.
    So the two member's above like that fill-in rule with pressure behind it? Okay, your choice but not will be mine ever again. It's tough enough trying to hit a parlay, we don't need more ridiculous obstacles or shackles to deal with. Good luck on your future pressurized parlays.

And don't forget, I had no warning from them they can prove or one that I saw.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Where, exactly, did you read in my statement that I like that rule? Please read it again and quote it for me.

Sam Odom

It's been PROVEN the rule (warning) been in place a good while - no ones fault YOU did not read it other than yourself

Beginning to believe you enjoy trolling or you're a dummy

Alex Hart
    Update your status
    Alex Hart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6432

So the two member's above like that fill-in rule with pressure behind it? Okay, your choice but not will be mine ever again. It's tough enough trying to hit a parlay, we don't need more ridiculous obstacles or shackles to deal with. Good luck on your future pressurized parlays.

It sucks that it happened but their warning is posted for all to see on the wagering rules page. It's your responsibility to read the rules and play accordingly.
    http://heritagesports.eu//wagering-rules

b. Open Parlays/Teasers must be filled within 90 days after being placed. Heritage Sports reserves the right to cancel any parlays that remain open after 90 days.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Yes, I know I'll have to absorb several OPT lovers, just as I did before. Come on in and spout of with your views, but meanwhile, show the members how not all of these fine-printed rules are fair to the typical gambler?

And yes, this guy may be a small-time player by the way his post reads? Or, simply, a beer-drinking bud of OPTS?
    Much like Optional trying to give you the hint to shut up until its settled you are obviously too stupid to see that I said I actually think the rule is stupid.

But that being said I also think you are stupid for not reading the rules. Spend a tiny bit of time you spend here actually reading the rules from books where you are going to be playing. You literally cannot make up the level of stupid you so easily achieve.

As for me, yes, small time. Everyone who has ever known or seen me wagers knows I am as small as they come.
    Points Awarded:

sinmiedo gave downsouth 250 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ABEHONEST

You dumb members above sound like Book, or maybe, OPT, suck**ses?
    It's a God forsaken lousy rule and any Book that enforces it had better make sure sleepy headed gamblers [ their favorite I bet] knows what that hangman's noose rule is.
    Not a fking fair rule even if you do know about it. That is what I say. Now, you small time gamblers, seems their are many on here, have your opinion and it certainly doesn't match mine, but carry on and keep promoting that "catch & grab" type of rule. Fools ye be.

Sam Odom

Not a fking fair rule even if you do know about it.

Did not know you were a snowflake

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Abe how many meds r u on?

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

You haven't changed a bit. You are known as butt kissing Book promoter, too. Remember?
    Thanks for your predictable help but we still know where your faith lies.
    * Now, I haven't the time to battle all these personal swipes and I know that's the favorite game to play on the net, so don't be shocked--unless you are a supporter of my point of view--that I lost interest in your Book sided view.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Actually I think 90 days is quite generous, time wise. I can think of at least book that has a lot shorter time period than that.......

ABEHONEST

Generous if you're expecting it? Now, is it also fair to gobble your funds while hitting that 90 day limit?
    No one seems to have mentioned that aspect of the parlay limit wager? Hello!
    I do not believe--you tell me--that any major size, organized and healthy Book would even allow this rule to be enforced? I have never heard such a thing but believe me, I have now.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The lesson here is Abe is a dumb old man who cries like a little baby because he can't survive in the adult world.

johnnydallaz
    johnnydallaz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Mind telling us how much was on the table?
    thanx

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydallaz View Post
    Mind telling us how much was on the table?
    thanx
    Yes, I said that above. 75, with 4 in and one to go.

ABEHONEST

I just now see where our heroic moderator called me a liar. Wow, another false claim, and to me, that should be a slanderous charge, coming from a source, supposedly, in place to protect the SBR members.
    This poor biased individual, is more dedicated to protecting his paycheck while smooching up to the Books. Books that pay for much of his check.... is this not correct? Apparently, if you disagree with him, OPT, will make a grand effort to submarine your chances while caught up in a controversy with a Book? Books that do pay for much of his check.
    Am I not right about this pitiful SBR moderator, OPT?

* OPT's scoreboard when dealing with me as I battle a Book: 2 for 2. A perfect record.
    I think the next move will be to post the offered help OPT was going to give back in January.
    Now, talk about liars, here we have a genuine one.

HedgeHog

I think your $75 is safe, Abe. However, Heritage will likely close your account after paying you. So you'll have to take your $5 parlays elsewhere. May I suggest 5-Dimes. Just ask for Tony if any problems come up.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32319

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Just ask for Tony if any problems come up.
    I'd pay cash money to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    I think your $75 is safe, Abe. However, Heritage will likely close your account after paying you. So you'll have to take your $5 parlays elsewhere. May I suggest 5-Dimes. Just ask for Tony if any problems come up.
    I think you've misunderstood? $75 x 4 already in and that sum riding on the 5th choice. Potential 1400 to 1600.
    More money than Grits will ever see in his life time.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 06-04-17 at 11:02 AM.

HedgeHog

I think you've misunderstood? $75 x 4 already in and that sum riding on the 5th choice. Potential 1400 to 1600.
    More more money than Grits will ever see in his life time.
    I still think your money is safe, despite the rule. Heritage isn't known for taking shots at players. Best to let SBR and them work it out on your behalf.

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 894

90 days but why? What's the point

First 12345 Last