lonki13
    lonki13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Vitalbet group totally scam: avoid at any cost beteast, arcane.bet

I'm esports loving bettor and had accounts on several esports betting sites. 2 of them on vitalbet group under ultraplay service provider. the first one on beteast.eu several months earlier I won some 300 euros and they found the fact that I hadn't completed my registering details to close my account and forfeited all the winnings. A week ago I opened an account to arcane.bet hoping they are not the same group as beteast, but found out they were after depositing... the money went to "Payments Vitalbet". I made several bets and won just 100 euros. today morning they canceled a winning bet. wrote to arcane.bet and the guy told me that the cancel was made by the provider and he will investigate. the excuse, told after "investigating" was that I had fradaulent multi accounting in the past. He told me had to verify me on the Skype. I agreed, we spoke on SKYPE and my account was fully verified according to him. After that he "offered" me to give me back my deposit and forfeit the winnings. I told to him: Have I done anything wrong? He said No. Are my bets Ok? He said Yes. Do you have proof I have any other account on arcane.bet? He said No. It is legit to have an account to beteast and arcane? He answered "Yes". But refused to pay...
    Arcane.bet makes you to feel like an idiot. they just keep the money. So, avoid them at any cost. play at betspawn (I had 2 withdrawals there) fanobet also seems Ok, but they do not accept anymore Skrill. Those bad things you read on the forums about Vitalbet linked sites are all true. This guys defy logic

lonki13
    lonki13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Now to be honest with you all and arcane.bet, I got paid. The guy there, Tim, explained me that the provider Ultraplay does the risk management procedures on the arcane.bet behalf. He accepted to pay me and seemed reasonable guy to me. He is not linked with beteast or Vitalbet. what written above about beteast all stand: the guys just let you know they have confiscated your money and does not respond to your emailes.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Thanks for the update Lonki13