tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

maintenance on Pinbet88, disaster once more

When i read this morning there would be maintenance for 3 hours on Pinbet88, i feared a lot... And i was right to expect the worst! Indeed, everytime Pinbet88 makes a maintenance, you can be sure that then website will work worse than before ! People who make maintenance at Pinbet88 are really lucky people, they're paid to distroy a website! After today's maintenance, as one could expect, there's nothing that normally works: pages are very long to load, when you click on "select leagues" you may wait for hours before being able to select a league, refreshment in-play for tennis is a disaster, that doesn't work, once you click on a selection you have big surprise because the odd is totally different from what you could read before... Maintenance on Pinbet88...
    Last edited by Optional; 05-28-17 at 05:21 AM.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

I disagree with this one...it actually feels a bit more responsive for the first time in months right now. Pages seem to be loading quicker.

tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

I must say it works fine today, for now. Problem really appeared immediately after maintenance yesterday, but at the moment i'm writing now it's ok. Hopefully that will last...

betakos
    betakos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Pinbet88 is much faster than it was a couple months ago

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Same old sheet today, bet slip not loading, errors when placing bets etc etc Unbelievably bad site.

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

which region/country are you guys in cause I've never had a problem with pinnacle sports... had to use a vpn just to be check out the site you're referring to as thought it wasn't pinnacle?! Europe?

Alfa1234

Pinnacle sports is not Pinbet88. We are referring to Pinbet88, it's the site for clients with an agent account from Pinnacle.

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

i see... was confused by the title and think it should be changed to reflect the specific site to avoid misunderstanings

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeMiro View Post
    i see... was confused by the title and think it should be changed to reflect the specific site to avoid misunderstanings
    Good idea.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

They're a bit wonky through mollybet accounts lately too, but molly keeps auto-retrying for a while so it usually succeeds

dealer wins

Down for another 8 hours maintenance, had 2 "maintenance outages" last week and 1 the week before.

Seriously WTF do they actually do, the site has been EXACTLY the same since day 1. Why are they offline so much??

Alfa1234

Every time their maintenance is supposed to end...they add another few hours (it just became 10hours) a few minutes after it's supposed to be finished. How hard can it be to estimate this stuff correctly or at least see 1hour before your deadline you won't make it and change the message 1hour before it's supposed to finish? At least that way clients aren't refreshing the page the entire time just to see another message 10mins later. It's getting rediculous...

dealer wins

I would love to know what they actually do because I have not noticed on difference in months lol