pippo9911
    pippo9911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Bad Experience with Oddsring

Hi,

i just want to inform you, if you want to deposit and bet/play on Oddsring, read this first.

I deposit 2*2500€ and bet, after my Bet...i asked for the Welcome Bonus of 200€. You donīt have to bet on a minimum Odds to receive the Bonus, as you can see here:
    https://www.oddsring.com/bonuses-and-promotions

They didnīt give me the Bonus. Nice. So i decide to withdrawal, They canceled the Withdrawal and said:
    I have to bet the full Deposit Amount >1.50 Odds. Wow. First of all, i donīt have any Bonus and second the high Odd.

I rage bet, lose some (2000€ Bet) and win some. Total Bets: 4500€ (without the first Bet).
    My Balance is now about 1800€ + 570€ open Bets.

Yesterday, after this E-Mail from Oddsring:

We hope this email finds you well.

Please be informed that at the moment you have correctly wagered your deposit. Therefore, you can now request a withdrawal at your convenience.

Thank you for choosing Oddsring!

So I withdrawal. Same story, cancelled and now, i have to bet 939 EUR.
    What is this please? Why should i still bet there, i donīt have any Bonus and lost already 2000€. I wonīt lose money anymore.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Try to find some good trades with Asian books or betting exchanges and your loss will be 1-2% in the worst case, maybe 0% or in the best case you'll get even a profit out of this.

Oddsring/Leonbets have a very low juice on some markets. They sometimes have markets where their payout ratio is above 98%

pippo9911
    pippo9911's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I donīt know about that, but thank you for your help lonnie55.
    Whyever, after i send them again a E-Mail today and told them about the E-Mail (Yesterday) they accept the withdrawal now.
    I had first of all bad feelings about the payments, if they ever pay me out beucase of this problems..but they are a serious bookie and paid it actually really fast. Thats a Plus point BUT howsoever, i have to say, it was not a really nice experience for me, (bonus) and turnover >1.50 even if i never received a bonus.

Alfa1234
    Alfa1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2544

Seems you like needed to bet at least 5k for you to get the bonus...says that on the bonus page.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

A representative from Oddsring contacted SBR and asked to have this statement posted on their behalf;

We would like to let players know that a customer can only be excluded from the welcome offer in case they share IP address with another user who has already taken advantage of our welcome offer. Now, as we understand that there may be various reasons for shared IP addresses at points, we only consider registration IP for this purpose. This particular customer did in fact register from an IP address matching another player who already used the welcome bonus on their account.

As per the wagering requirements, there may have been a misunderstanding between our support and Finance department with regards to deposit wagering but that was cleared and funds were paid out to the customer without any more delay.

To further add a note to our wagering requirements, we do consider odds of 1.5 and above to be high enough for funds wagering, however this is simply to make a point of us not accepting surebets for these purposes. We absolutely do not insist that all bets must be placed with odds above 1.5, we simply require that each customer’s betting history includes a variety of bets that are placed at odds at least in the range of 1.3 – 1.5+ prior to requesting a withdrawal.

I believe that this clears things up and if anyone happens to have any questions, they are more than welcome to turn to our support.