jeepjk13
    jeepjk13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Heritage payout

Hi I'm a newbie and would appreciate some info.
    I deposited at Heritage using Bitcoin about 2 weeks ago.
    I am now withdrawing some of my winnings via Bitcoin. I requested a payout 6 hours ago and they have not even taken the funds from my account to pay me.
    I followed the instructions and got the code needed for processing but nothing is happening.
    How long does it take to process a payout?
    How long do I wait before contacting them?
    Thanks in advance for your help!

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Quote Originally Posted by jeepjk13 View Post
    I am now withdrawing some of my winnings via Bitcoin. I requested a payout 6 hours ago and they have not even taken the funds from my account to pay me.
    I followed the instructions and got the code needed for processing but nothing is happening.

Don't sweat it. If you're that concerned, message them from your account. They'll respond with a time frame for your payout.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Hi jeepjk13,

Please contact Heritage via live help or give them a buzz to inquire, typically payment is made within hours same day.

jeepjk13

Ok, I will contact Heritage now to find out what is going on.
    Thanks!

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Ok, I will contact Heritage now to find out what is going on.
    Thanks!
    you're obviously entitled to withdraw. but this is what irks these books. you've been a customer all of two weeks. you won and want to withdraw. why, is what the book is wondering. do you need the money. you're treating them like you're betting with a local. pay or collect every week. good thing you're not doing this to tony @ his place. your account would be immediately moved to his bad table. the dodge and stall table. now all your attention is going to be focused on getting a payout. then you'll lose whatever balance you left in there and have to re-deposit. a cycle that these places do not like since they feel there is no need. wait 6-8 weeks and then if triple or better your initial deposit, then make a modest withdrawal if you must. otherwise just leave it in and concentrate on picking winners. treat it like you made an investment with a mutual fund. but no, everyone wants their profit as soon as they get one.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    you're obviously entitled to withdraw. but this is what irks these books. you've been a customer all of two weeks. you won and want to withdraw. why, is what the book is wondering. do you need the money. you're treating them like you're betting with a local. pay or collect every week. good thing you're not doing this to tony @ his place. your account would be immediately moved to his bad table. the dodge and stall table. now all your attention is going to be focused on getting a payout. then you'll lose whatever balance you left in there and have to re-deposit. a cycle that these places do not like since they feel there is no need. wait 6-8 weeks and then if triple or better your initial deposit, then make a modest withdrawal if you must. otherwise just leave it in and concentrate on picking winners. treat it like you made an investment with a mutual fund. but no, everyone wants their profit as soon as they get one.
    Treat your betting accounts like mutual funds, really??? Wait 6-8 weeks and only withdraw after tripling your money? What mutual funds are you invested in that triple in 2 months?

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

"...otherwise just leave it in and concentrate on picking winners...
    Great advice ! I'm mailing a bag of CONCENTRATE to my mortgage company next month.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Treat your betting accounts like mutual funds, really??? Wait 6-8 weeks and only withdraw after tripling your money? What mutual funds are you invested in that triple in 2 months?
    you're not understanding. mutual funds go up slowly and no one cashes them out due to fees and penalties. but gambling balances can obviously skyrocket in a week or two. i don't know how much you deposited or how much you won, but these people do not like chronic withdrawers. exactly what was the rush to get your money. 2 weeks and then wanting to withdraw is something they frown upon. if you really need the money then continue to do it if you continue to win. but they will try to discourage it.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
    "...otherwise just leave it in and concentrate on picking winners...
    Great advice ! I'm mailing a bag of CONCENTRATE to my mortgage company next month.
    another one who doesn't get it. if you're gambling (offfshore) to pay your mortgage good luck. these are illegal money transfers with a foreign country. it doesn't always go smoothly. the less transactions the better it is for everyone.

jeepjk13

The reason I wanted to do a withdrawal after only 2 weeks was to see how it all worked and to make sure I was going to get my money.
    I have never done this before and was curious about the process.
    As I expected (From reading posts on this web site) things have not gone smoothly. Thats what I wanted to discover.
    I personally don't want to leave too much money in an offshore sports book that could disappear over night. I will cash out everytime I double or more my money. But thanks for the advise!!

unusialsusp5

The reason I wanted to do a withdrawal after only 2 weeks was to see how it all worked and to make sure I was going to get my money.
    As I expected (From reading posts on this web site) things have not gone smoothly. Thats what I wanted to discover.
    I personally don't want to leave too much money in an offshore sports book that could disappear over night. I will cash out everytime I double or more my money. But thanks for the advise!!
    ok, you wanted to test them. you said you were a newbie so some slack should be cut. in a perfect world everyone could cash out every day if they won. but doing this is illegal and the books deliberately stall and ask for documentation and try to discourage withdrawing. if they paid quick and easy everyone would be withdrawing constantly and mayhem would ensue. of course you still have to win and very few continue on that road. you have no fear with heritage about your money disappearing. but they will make you disappear if you constantly chronically try to withdraw from them.

jeepjk13

ok, you wanted to test them. you said you were a newbie so some slack should be cut. in a perfect world everyone could cash out every day if they won. but doing this is illegal and the books deliberately stall and ask for documentation and try to discourage withdrawing. if they paid quick and easy everyone would be withdrawing constantly and mayhem would ensue. of course you still have to win and very few continue on that road. you have no fear with heritage about your money disappearing. but they will make you disappear if you constantly chronically try to withdraw from them.
    I am new to all this and I really do appreciate your advise. You make very good points and will think about what you said before I make another withdrawal from Heritage. CHEERS!!!!!

HedgeHog

Please stop with your pompous self-serving advice. OP is making a single withdrawal in 2 weeks, not moving money in and out daily as you're trying to portray. I've been with Heritage for roughly a decade and deposit/withdraw 1-2 times monthly via bitcoin and book to book transfers with 5 Dimes. Heritage doesn't give 2 sh-ts that OP is pulling some of his money out and will pay him promptly.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 05-11-17 at 08:28 PM.

unusialsusp5

he was concerned that heritage was dragging their feet on his withdrawal request after only being with them for 2 weeks. never said he was trying to move money in and out daily. if that was allowed too many people would requesting withdrawals constantly. and why do you do it so often. fee free. i know heritage doesn't care but why not just leave it in instead of playing the deposit/withdrawal/deposit game. i would think it annoys these books when they look at a players history and see a whole page of deposit and withdrawals over and over. they should give small bonus incentives to customers to leave it in considering how illegal it actually is to move this money around. and also it's not self-serving advice. pph is the way to play. no depositing ever and pay or collect when you reach your pre-set figure.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Did it process? Heritage is awesome so no need to ever worry and you can do btc any day u feel even weekends up to 1k...normally one u submit and they send u the text code it takes few hours fir them to pull funds then process normally like 99% of time the payout is complete and hits my wallet around 3:30 central time

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

Where are you from - gangland?!
    What is all this **** about?!

A gambler is already participating in a losing proposition since the odds are stacked against him, and you suggest the gambler should also worry about the bookmaker itself?! In which world are you living?

The only thing the bookmaker needs to worry about is performing its own due diligence and ensuring the funds received from the gambler are legit and not going to be charged-back - if this is satisfied then the gambler can deposit and withdraw as much as he likes!

If I go to Vegas do I need to apologize to Vegas if I decide to place a $1,000 bet on sports and if it wins take out all the funds and leave?! NO!

Same applies here!

A gambler should not apologize for making a withdrawal, it's his money that he is asking for after all, so the bookmaker holding money against his will is unethical, unscrupulous and a theft!

There are no obligations whatsoever to play for 2 hours or 2 weeks - leave it to the person who's betting to decide how much time he wants to spend gambling - after all, as I said initially - it's the odds that are stacked against him anyway, so the bookmaker should be profitable one way or another.

Oh, and lastly - Many bookmakers lose customers because of slow processing of withdrawals - that's why people are concentrating in sites or agents that process withdrawals quickly without any hassles. Me personally would never use Heritage, 5Dimes or these kind of websites - I have one source that I'm happy with and whenever I ask for withdrawals even on weekends they do process it within minutes and that's how every business in this industry should treat its customers.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    Where are you from - gangland?!
    What is all this **** about?!

A gambler is already participating in a losing proposition since the odds are stacked against him, and you suggest the gambler should also worry about the bookmaker itself?! In which world are you living?

The only thing the bookmaker needs to worry about is performing its own due diligence and ensuring the funds received from the gambler are legit and not going to be charged-back - if this is satisfied then the gambler can deposit and withdraw as much as he likes!

If I go to Vegas do I need to apologize to Vegas if I decide to place a $1,000 bet on sports and if it wins take out all the funds and leave?! NO!

Same applies here!

A gambler should not apologize for making a withdrawal, it's his money that he is asking for after all, so the bookmaker holding money against his will is unethical, unscrupulous and a theft!

There are no obligations whatsoever to play for 2 hours or 2 weeks - leave it to the person who's betting to decide how much time he wants to spend gambling - after all, as I said initially - it's the odds that are stacked against him anyway, so the bookmaker should be profitable one way or another.

Oh, and lastly - Many bookmakers lose customers because of slow processing of withdrawals - that's why people are concentrating in sites or agents that process withdrawals quickly without any hassles. Me personally would never use Heritage, 5Dimes or these kind of websites - I have one source that I'm happy with and whenever I ask for withdrawals even on weekends they do process it within minutes and that's how every business in this industry should treat its customers.
    sounds like you use a pph agent. which is also illegal but no one seems to get caught. wouldn't it be a perfect world that we all lived in if you could get an instant payout from an offshore bookmaker who has to illegally transfer money back and forth. but every business in this industry doesn't live up to the standards which you think they should set. it's legal in vegas so there is no issue there. i guess everyone should play with your guy.

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3140

sounds like you use a pph agent. which is also illegal but no one seems to get caught. wouldn't it be a perfect world that we all lived in if you could get an instant payout from an offshore bookmaker who has to illegally transfer money back and forth. but every business in this industry doesn't live up to the standards which you think they should set. it's legal in vegas so there is no issue there. i guess everyone should play with your guy.
    Sorry for my ignorance but what is a "pph agent"? An agent from the Philippines aka AsianConnect88? They are based in the Philippines but there's nothing wrong with that, never seen an agent like them that is literally available 24/7 with immediate response and operating even on weekends, Christmas days, bank holidays etc.

My bank never complained about them transferring funds into the account (they use WireCard bank based in Germany) but my bank is in the UK, not sure about US banks - they also work with Bitcoin which is a problematic to use not only because of regulation but also because of fluctuations as well in its price.

If I were you, a US citizen/resident with no additional citizenship, I would probably look into opening a bank account in a country that can work with Skrill or Neteller or Ecopayz using a VPN as well, but it might be too complex...

I do agree the law signed by George Bush many years ago against the use of debit/************ with gambling made life very difficult for Americans, in a way it's good because it's more difficult for you to spend your paycheck so easily but on the other hand I think regulation like in the UK, self exclusion policies and monitoring would have been a much better solution to ban gambling completely as G Bush did.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This is 100% smart on your part. You made the right choice by selecting a book like Heritage. They are one of the best...

I usually select a Bitcoin Payout around 9AM and the funds are usually in my wallet around 4PM. Sometimes sooner... but give them at least 7 hours.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Actually nitrogen let's you do instant payouts 24/7. You can cashout 20 times a day if you want to. What world do you live in? And there is nothing wrong with cashing out in 2 weeks. Give me a break. Obviously you are the newbie. So is it ok with you if I cashout with Youwager tommorow? I made a deposit a few days ago? Or is that against your rules?
    Points Awarded:

arie1985 gave themike78 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance but what is a "pph agent"?
    Price Per Head. No worries though, I seriously doubt it applies to you.
    Points Awarded:

arie1985 gave Ralphie Halves 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

seanrachel13
    seanrachel13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4920

penetrate the poor books its his money if he wins a dollar and wants to withdraw so be it! You gamble like you want to and as long as he plays by the rules let him withdraw whenever!

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by seanrachel13 View Post
    penetrate the poor books its his money if he wins a dollar and wants to withdraw so be it! You gamble like you want to and as long as he plays by the rules let him withdraw whenever!
    exactly, with nitrogen directbet , fairlay , they have no problem paying out after every win

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

@Jeep... dont get too worried about all this talk.

Heritage wont care how often you want to withdraw. Especially if you are a bitcoin user.

People who want to deposit one day and withdraw the next and then repeat it a couple of days later can annoy offshores but thats it. They will soon tell you if they dont like what you are doing but nothing you have said you are doing is likely to annoy any book.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Actually nitrogen let's you do instant payouts 24/7. You can cashout 20 times a day if you want to. What world do you live in? And there is nothing wrong with cashing out in 2 weeks. Give me a break. Obviously you are the newbie. So is it ok with you if I cashout with Youwager tommorow? I made a deposit a few days ago? Or is that against your rules?

I play at nitrogen regularly, their payouts are far from instant. They have gotten progressively slower with their payouts.

Still far faster than any FIAT book like 5dimes/Heritage, but not close to instant.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

I'm with Opti on this one. Heritage is one of the more solid books available to US players. They are not known for being heavy handed with their customers. My experience with them has been positive for the most part. In all honesty, they are the only book I've used for years (I came over to them from The Greek, who I was also happy with). Just starting to branch out now.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    I play at nitrogen regularly, their payouts are far from instant. They have gotten progressively slower with their payouts.

Still far faster than any FIAT book like 5dimes/Heritage, but not close to instant.
    Still instant for me. I did 2 today and they took 10 minutes each. I play there everyday also. Never had a withdrawl take more than 15 minutes. I just like the fact that you can cashout unlimited times per day. The Fiat books limit you to one and good luck getting paid on weekends.

jeepjk13

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Did it process? Heritage is awesome so no need to ever worry and you can do btc any day u feel even weekends up to 1k...normally one u submit and they send u the text code it takes few hours fir them to pull funds then process normally like 99% of time the payout is complete and hits my wallet around 3:30 central time
    I found out yesterday after contacting them that I had to submit photo ID and utility bill before I could request a payout. I'm sure all you guys already know this but I did not.
    So I had to resubmit my payout request today and it just hit my wallet a few minutes ago! Mission successful!!!

So it looks like it was my ignorance and newbie -ness that was to blame and had nothing to do with Heritage sports book.

I want to thank you guys for your input and help in this, my very first withdrawal experience was made easier with all your positive comments!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!!
    Points Awarded:

Roscoe_Word gave jeepjk13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

unusialsusp5

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    nope, go ahead. it was just that he just joined heritage and later said he was just testing them. fine. i'm sure heritage could care less. i'm glad bitcoin is working out perfectly for everyone. i hope the cost is minimal and value of your bitcoins rises each day. admit i know nothing about bitcoin, nitrogen, coinbase or any of that since i am pph devotee. putting up money up front tends to make you more apprehensive if your balance is lower than the bets you want to make. i don't have that issue with pph.