relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

never had a payout issue with dimes. but if what happened to you happened to me I would come here complain , take out everything and play elsewhere. who needs cs like that. especially the check issue.

tbone123
    tbone123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    never had a payout issue with dimes. but if what happened to you happened to me I would come here complain , take out everything and play elsewhere. who needs cs like that. especially the check issue.
    I been stalled many times in my life and always got paid but the check thing really gave me real bad vibes. Now they go messing with my money that supplies for my family with that bounce check. But now I updated my email on my account and sent them photo ID and everything is now updated with a bitcoin in progress and it's been 24 hours and heard nothing yet, but it takes 48 hours and we will see if they are the real deal. Can't see any other excuse in the future.

JayTris07
    JayTris07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by tbone123 View Post
    I been with 5dimes for over 12 years. Same email and everything. When they sent out that bad check that bounced it got me worried. They made much communication on the check via my email and said it would take 5-10 business days. Ok ill wait it out. Now i wanted to get bitcoin and I felt they were dragging their feet on the matter as I checked in twice because I havent received any other email other then the one claiming that its pending and I should receive another for authorization. Never received the email within 24 hours so I checked in and they told me up to 48 hours check back 48 hours they told me I didnt activate the DBA on my account lol. Ok i activated that and they told me I would be getting a email. Ok well after all the emails they sent they said my email may give me problems because it's aol which i had for over 12 years. Never had a problem with my email ever. I never heard so many excuses to not pay someone in my life. This is a nightmare.

I was with 5Dimes for over 10 years, I stopped doing business with them last year after going through the same thing you are going through now. Even left money in my account and deleted my account with them. They were giving me the same run around. This all started last year for me. They were trying everything in the book not to pay me. I don't do business with them anymore and I'm much more happier where I'm at now.

Good luck to you.
    Points Awarded:

Hu$tle gave JayTris07 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tbone123

[QUOTE=JayTris07;26956582]I was with 5Dimes for over 10 years, I stopped doing business with them last year after going through the same thing you are going through now. Even left money in my account and deleted my account with them. They were giving me the same run around. This all started last year for me. They were trying everything in the book not to pay me. I don't do business with them anymore and I'm much more happier where I'm at now.

They are A+ book i can't see them not paying but they deff have a book of excuses for sure. Everything on my account it on point and money is getting pointed to a spot I did much business with and i am wondering to see if they have another excuse come 48 hours.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

To sum it up. Check they sent me bounced. They basically put it on me to send them letters of every sort like its my fault on a stop payment on their end. Then they have the nerve to tell me to wait 5-10 business days while they speak to a processor(whatever that means) to get payment back into my account where it all started. Then it's problem after problem. Think about being a customer at a place you visit almost daily and you have all these problems.
    I hear you man. We've all gone through it with 5D. The best thing you can do is just stick with Bitcoin and be 5Dimes preferred in regards to Bitcoin Deposits. If you exclusively deposit using this method with them... it's like they put you on a "preferred" list. Less sh#$ happens.

Just activate that DBA thing... and make sure you get a "consistent" email on file with them. One that works 24/7. You won't have anymore issues with them once you clean it up better.

Also, have you tried Heritage Sports? You might want to give them a shot.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I usually make them clear me for payout VIA LIVE CHAT so I can save it before I'll drop $ and and clear ALL HOOPS before hitting the cash out button....

tbone123

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I hear you man. We've all gone through it with 5D. The best thing you can do is just stick with Bitcoin and be 5Dimes preferred in regards to Bitcoin Deposits. If you exclusively deposit using this method with them... it's like they put you on a "preferred" list. Less sh#$ happens.
    Just activate that DBA thing... and make sure you get a "consistent" email on file with them. One that works 24/7. You won't have anymore issues with them once you clean it up better.

Also, have you tried Heritage Sports? You might want to give them a shot.
    I should be all set. I have email updated to one they preferred and sent ID and activated the DBA. Made request and its been 24 hours just spoke to customer service and tried to ask for becky because of this and still didnt get that bounced check put back into the account. Becky is always too busy to talk or she isn't there. And I always save conversations with them. Whenever they email I check spam section so that issue isn't a problem. Bitcoin may be the option in the future if 5dimes regains my trust in the offshore business. Been a long term customer for way to long to have this many issues arise. But again I have trust that they will eventually pay, but the stall method is worrisome. Funny thing is I see books on the blacklist with review that says slow pay lol.
    Last edited by tbone123; 05-11-17 at 12:48 PM.

tbone123

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    I usually make them clear me for payout VIA LIVE CHAT so I can save it before I'll drop $ and and clear ALL HOOPS before hitting the cash out button....
    That's logical. But it seems every time they tell me 24-48 hours after 24 hours ill check in with them to see if there is a hold up and every time they tell nope just wait it out and it seems 48 hours in theres been a problem. Wouldn't it be nice if you go to cash out money email comes in saying you need to do this or that in order to get paid. Nope they hit you with it when time expires and then tell you oh by the way you need to do this. They need to pick it up a notch.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Trust Me I Know.... Gl going forward....
    That's logical. But it seems every time they tell me 24-48 hours after 24 hours ill check in with them to see if there is a hold up and every time they tell nope just wait it out and it seems 48 hours in theres been a problem. Wouldn't it be nice if you go to cash out money email comes in saying you need to do this or that in order to get paid. Nope they hit you with it when time expires and then tell you oh by the way you need to do this. They need to pick it up a notch.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

Wouldn't it be nice if you go to cash out money email comes in saying you need to do this or that in order to get paid. Nope they hit you with it when time expires and then tell you oh by the way you need to do this. They need to pick it up a notch.
    Yep. Pretty standard delay tactic. Very frustrating. Do they at least reduce your balance immediately for the amount of the withdrawal or do they delay the reduction hoping you'll lose some back?

tbone123

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Yep. Pretty standard delay tactic. Very frustrating. Do they at least reduce your balance immediately for the amount of the withdrawal or do they delay the reduction hoping you'll lose some back?
    No they leave the amount in there hoping i bet it away. Im not going to bet it away in total it's over 10k. And that was just doing 150-200 a game. It's delay tactic for sure but it's getting very frustrating because they have every excuse and the excuses should of stopped right when they were sending bounce checks to their clients. That's a sign of money problems. I will wait it out and update all the excuses or if they pay ill update that also.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15769

Do you really think it's money problems??? Technical stupidity on their part???? Absolutely. But financial "troubles"? I just don't see it. I'm no expert. Just my gut.......

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

5dimes is loaded with money

10k is pennies to them

You'll get paid. Checks are a thing of the past now

Stick with btc

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Im bitcoin exclusive..last couple were fast but now a day has passed and no email and confirmed they havent sent ...back to their inconsistent ways.

seanrachel13
    seanrachel13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4920

If they are a thing of the past then don't issue them especially bad ones!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    Do you really think it's money problems??? Technical stupidity on their part???? Absolutely. But financial "troubles"? I just don't see it. I'm no expert. Just my gut.......
    Makes me wonder why they are so inconsistent in regards to PO's. A little more consistency... posters wouldn't be pissed off and you wouldn't see anymore threads with negative feedback. But apparently Tony doesn't care.

I use to complain a ton... but they haven't pulled that delay tactic sh#$ on me in about 6 months. Hopefully it's long and gone.

I think you're right though... definitely it's not a $ concern.

boston79
    boston79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Yeah ten years on 5dimes bet hundreds of thousands and they are trying to slow/no pay/stall me for a 2500 bounced check as well. Same sort of runaround for a check they know is from a troubled processor.

Every other time I've had a site start with this stuff it meant busto was coming. Bettors beware. I've bet hundreds of thousands through there with no worries and am jumping ship, something is up

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR

Again I could be totally washed up but I think it's a combination of "outdated" methods like checks and technical stupidity and laziness on their part.

It's almost like they could care less if the check works or not. If it does, great, if not, they'll urge you to use BTC.

Look at their web site. Only major book I know that is not secure with the "https" prefix and look at the site itself. Compared to Heritage, Bookmaker or BetOnline, it looks 1990's, like my dated kitchen.

I just don't think they care, which is wrong. The money will get to you, just going to push the 48 hour envelope at times.

But on the positive, they offer so many more options than most and that's why, for the most recent vote, they're #1 based on our votes.

But I could be wrong.......

ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

38 hours and no email and im btc exclusive...how can a book thats supposedly the top gun...not pay bitcoin within at the MOST 24 hours consistently?

boston79

Again I could be totally washed up but I think it's a combination of "outdated" methods like checks and technical stupidity and laziness on their part.

It's almost like they could care less if the check works or not. If it does, great, if not, they'll urge you to use BTC.

Look at their web site. Only major book I know that is not secure with the "https" prefix and look at the site itself. Compared to Heritage, Bookmaker or BetOnline, it looks 1990's, like my dated kitchen.

I just don't think they care, which is wrong. The money will get to you, just going to push the 48 hour envelope at times.

But on the positive, they offer so many more options than most and that's why, for the most recent vote, they're #1 based on our votes.

But I could be wrong.......
    No offense, but what does this mean? They've said unless my bank will send me a very specific item they aren't paying me ever and I just have to eat the 2500 from the bounced check (guess I'll just call the bank and tell them my sports gambling check bounced). Best case if I can get the bank to send me that information, I might get money back several weeks after the check bounced.

So what is your evidence they are just pushing the 48 hour envelope?

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR

None taken Boston. I interpret their web site to say you'll get you BTC confirmation within 48 hours. I know a lot of people who have AOL still or real strict email services (Spam sensitive, known hotmail is one) that don't get their confirmation for some reason I don't know on the AOL. The latter with them not looking in their spam box.
    Should it work easier with all emails....I guess and I just think 5 Dimes likes to bully and say our way or no way, get a 2017 email carrier.

Deposits and payouts still a huge challenge for books. Some are better at it and some sometimes don't seem to care as much which I guess is 5 Dimes.

You'll probably see me here bitching the first time it happens to me with them, I've been lucky I guess.

boston79

None taken Boston. I interpret their web site to say you'll get you BTC confirmation within 48 hours. I know a lot of people who have AOL still or real strict email services (Spam sensitive, known hotmail is one) that don't get their confirmation for some reason I don't know on the AOL. The latter with them not looking in their spam box.
    Should it work easier with all emails....I guess and I just think 5 Dimes likes to bully and say our way or no way, get a 2017 email carrier.

Deposits and payouts still a huge challenge for books. Some are better at it and some sometimes don't seem to care as much which I guess is 5 Dimes.

You'll probably see me here bitching the first time it happens to me with them, I've been lucky I guess.
    I hear you. Until yesterday I'd never had an issue either and recommended them when asked.

But we know how this industry goes, WSEX was a reputable book until they weren't. Gotta stay aware and protect your money.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR

Quote Originally Posted by boston79 View Post
    Gotta stay aware and protect your money.

Amen to that. You need to not only keep a thumb on the pulse of the sport you bet, but trust your gut and keep up with the industry which a lot of guys don't do. Too bad the latter has to be that way but it is what it is.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11854

I love how they pass the buck on the bad checks to the "processor". Aren't these processors just fly by night dummy corporations set up by the book? I can't imagine them being much more than that. Seems like a weak ass excuse blaming the processor.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I love how they pass the buck on the bad checks to the "processor". Aren't these processors just fly by night dummy corporations set up by the book? I can't imagine them being much more than that. Seems like a weak ass excuse blaming the processor.
    It's a bit tougher to do than that these days if you are talking about a lot of money every month.

boston79

They've sort of explained how the checks bounced and that happens, it is just a cost of doing business thing.

My frustration is that they know checks from the processor bounced. When I logged in last week there was a message that said "we have been problems with checks from one processor from February to April be on the lookout for a reversal in your account. I'm a long time medium high volume rec bettor (somewhere five figures a year) with them with zero disputes or issues over ten years. I've sent them information from my bank statement so far that doesn't 100 percent show their check bounced, but that given they know their processor is bouncing checks (deposit in the known amountss from the time frame, reversal in the same amount and 25 dollars associated with the same reversal which is the international check fee.

Their standard process for this is wait for the bank to return the actual bounced check (I called, up to ten business days) and then wait for them to do something with the processor to check (for 5-10 business days). So out of money for up to a month for a check from a known bad processor and still subject to whatever mystery process this bad processor has to verify.

As a player 1) i don't think this is right that the burden is on me to 100 percent prove they bounced a check and then wait up to 20 days for the money 2) it makes me worried that they got "Full Tilted", had money tied up with the processor that ran off, and now have precarious finances so they have to slow pay until deposits build up again.

Otherwise why the slow walk over a couple of grand from a company that's been very good with me on customer service for a decade? The higher ups in service were more helpful but they won't credit the money.

tbone123

Update: I asked for 2k payout and got paid via bitcoin. The check amount was put back in my account with fee. Thank god for people like Optional to keep me sane. Also in the email they said I get another free payout and they extended their apologizes. Again got paid and Optional held my hand through it all lol. I got impatient and thought the worse. Again thank god for Optional holding my hand the whole way through and giving me his years of wisdom lol.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave tbone123 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

Update: I asked for 2k payout and got paid via bitcoin. The check amount was put back in my account with fee. Thank god for people like Optional to keep me sane. Also in the email they said I get another free payout and they extended their apologizes. Again got paid and Optional held my hand through it all lol. I got impatient and thought the worse. Again thank god for Optional holding my hand the whole way through and giving me his years of wisdom lol.
    optional is the man - good to hear everything workout for you

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Glad to hear it finally worked out and thanks for the kind words tbone

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Glad it worked out.

You may or may not remember me posting a bunch in the other thread trying to calm you down and explain the check bouncing thing so I had little doubt that it would.

tbone123

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Glad it worked out.

You may or may not remember me posting a bunch in the other thread trying to calm you down and explain the check bouncing thing so I had little doubt that it would.
    Dude I had the most doubt of all time until optional(the voice of reason) .. Everything is all good

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR

Read Optional's stuff. Spot on Mod. Glad for everyone.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Wow. Great ending.

tbone123

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Wow. Great ending.
    Optional knew how this story was going to end.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
    Where's the part when everybody jumps all over you with : " People still using checks for payouts ? Get with the times, dude " ... and blah, blah.
    Here's the part where I jump in and say I request snail mail checks, and I get them within 5 days, and they've always cleared.
    I'm sorry the OP is not having a pleasant time with 5D, my money is on it gets resolved.

I get zero compensation for an endorsement, here goes anyway.
    I've never had an issue with a payout, a deposit, what have you with 5D, and whenever I have a dispute with Tony, which is rare, I treat him with respect from the onset, and I get it back from him. Funny how that works out.

First 123 Last