littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Fairlay Review I rate A

I finally tried out fairlay....wagered for 4 days now on variety of events including UK horse racking, NBA, soccer including live...I have found that there odds are if not best close to best I've seen, the site is a bit intimidating at first but once u get feel for it it's a breeze...they grade fast and let you know when to expect it graded with a time, deposits process after 1 confirmation and withdrawls are literally instant I did 3 withdrawls and each sent within minutes hitting my wallet..customer service is good they responded to a general question within 12 hrs that I had..definitely an exchange worth trying...I rate it an A

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Thanks for sharing that. Do they have dime lines in NBA and MLB?

littlekona

It's exchange..every wager I've made so far been my odds have been better then nitrogen or heritage for sports..on horse racing better then listed from any site using uk odds checker site...I love it so far

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    It's exchange..every wager I've made so far been my odds have been better then nitrogen or heritage for sports..on horse racing better then listed from any site using uk odds checker site...I love it so far
    Good to know! Thanks...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

I finally tried out fairlay....wagered for 4 days now on variety of events including UK horse racking, NBA, soccer including live...I have found that there odds are if not best close to best I've seen, the site is a bit intimidating at first but once u get feel for it it's a breeze...they grade fast and let you know when to expect it graded with a time, deposits process after 1 confirmation and withdrawls are literally instant I did 3 withdrawls and each sent within minutes hitting my wallet..customer service is good they responded to a general question within 12 hrs that I had..definitely an exchange worth trying...I rate it an A
    Sounds good. Nice report

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by freedomfighter View Post
    do they take u.s. customers
    Yes, one reason I choose them as option is because I'm usa and my state does not allow betfair..very similar but less volume

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Just signed up with them two days ago. Basically pinnacle odds with no commission for sports wagers. US bettors make sure you find the "options" button in the sports menu to change odds format from decimal to ml. Bitcoin book so you do have to do a conversion to the currency you are using.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

I agree. I have had zero major issues with them in two years. Plenty of small things I wish they'd change, but right now it's the best value available for US bettors. I have a feeling they will become a big player within 2-3 years.

littlekona

Yea I am loving Fairlay....Odds are by far the best I have ever seen...last night on in play live NBA over 215 I got 2.050 vs on Nitrogen was at 1.795....that's just insane!!! and fastest withdrawals literally a minute to hit my wallet...

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

the odds are great, i wish they would have betfair market variety also . the totals are very limited. I have used them for horses and they are great, the grading takes quite along time

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How do you guys like the software??

Where is the book located?

littlekona

I think Costa Rica but not 100% sure...Software is fine and the withdrawals are as near instant as possible...They also list there cold wallet storage deposits 1EVrCZ3ahUucq3jvAqTTPTZe1tySniXuWi and it seem very stable...they are solid Exchange with the best odds no commissions Great!!

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

They are still in beta and flying under radar, they will charge a fee eventually. still remains to be seen if this is scalable. great so far though

littlekona

I know they are launching new site or updated site very soon not sure when though...hope they increase offering to include USA horse race and ability to wager on place or show...some minor tweaks but the site is awesome for odds and offering are fair enough

jjgold

Thanks men

Keeping an eye on them

Did sbr review them yet?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Thanks men

Keeping an eye on them

Did sbr review them yet?
    Last news was they were being reviewed for possible inclusion in the rating guide. Bitcoin Betting Exchange Fairlay Feedback Wanted

I'm thinking this thread is looking pretty good for that feedback right now.

littlekona

whats the word on getting Fairlay a SBR rating....Ive been on them for a while now and am very please seriously the fastest payouts imaginable like 2 seconds after requesting its sent..Plus great odds good CS....I rate them a solid A still and if they add USA horse racing like I hear they will close to A+

PS they did add a .2 MBTC deposit fee and .5 MBTC withdrawal fee due to btc blcokchain fees going so high which I think is very reasonable esp since they have 0 % commissions and best odds
    Last edited by littlekona; 06-19-17 at 11:14 AM.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Last news was they were being reviewed for possible inclusion in the rating guide. Bitcoin Betting Exchange Fairlay Feedback Wanted

I'm thinking this thread is looking pretty good for that feedback right now.
    Hi optional, whats going on with the review of Fairlay? Its been solid great odds plus the fastest withdrawals basically instant every time. no problems & good C/S Ive done daily deposits/withdrawals and hundreds of wagers no issues

gamblehappier
    gamblehappier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

i check alexa ranking of site and is low,but in the last year the traffic has increased too much...Do you believe it is worth to use it as main exchange?The traffic is too low compare to other exchanges...

littlekona

I'm in USA so I don't have access other exchange but I will say I have yet to get a wager not matched and at odds better then any book I use which are heritage nitrogen and looselines...the withdrawls are lightning fast too I've done like 40+ all In seconds..the zero commission is very +EV

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I am still not sold on fairlay since they have no license and it is very hard to take your review seriously when your every other post is pimping fairlay.

I would love to hear from anyone else about this book other than you.

They don't have many visitors according to alexa but recently slight surge but there also heavy promotion for them by posters like you in multiple forums which can spike the traffic. They seem to be operating out of Kenya, which is another redflag. I am would be sending money to any financial dealings from africa...especially kenya, nigeria etc.

I also don't see this book rated in the list of books rated by sbr. Only endorsement i have seen in terms of sbr is from a Optional who is a moderator.

Can we get an update from higher ups of sbr on this book?
    Last edited by MaddyMax; 06-29-17 at 07:07 PM.

gamblehappier

i think that someone should make a review of fairlay.If this is true for kenya,seems to be a redflag.As i see ,they have top odds for sport betting.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: littlekona

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyMax View Post
    I am still not sold on fairlay since they have no license and it is very hard to take your review seriously when your every other post is pimping fairlay.

I would love to hear from anyone else about this book other than you.

They don't have many visitors according to alexa but recently slight surge but there also heavy promotion for them by posters like you in multiple forums which can spike the traffic. They seem to be operating out of Kenya, which is another redflag. I am would be sending money to any financial dealings from africa...especially kenya, nigeria etc.

I also don't see this book rated in the list of books rated by sbr. Only endorsement i have seen in terms of sbr is from a Optional who is a moderator.

Can we get an update from higher ups of sbr on this book?
    "heavy promotion"? Where is Fairlay being heavily promoted? They are the only avenue to access Pinnacle odds for US players, so a few people -- like myself -- have mentioned that to inform other members.

Also, why do you think they are operating out of Kenya?

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Kenya tell me about matchbook.com

gamblehappier

really matchbook is from kenya? So another one here betting at fairlay.In the internet there are no complaints..i guess is because low alexa ranking..And what this is about 0/100 commission ..How they make money?i guess the odds for over- under should be 1.96-1.96,cannot explain differently...

littlekona

They charge a small fee withdrawls .5 mbtc and deposits .2mbtc plus non sports they do get commission...they have many professionals on there that I assume use it for surebets and hedging against other exchanges..all In all the most important thing is fast withdrawls which they meet as they are done in seconds and great odds which they have the best I have found..

jjgold

matchbook 10xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx more credible than fairlay

way more $$$$$ behind them

long time longevity

great odds

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    matchbook 10xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx more credible than fairlay

way more $$$$$ behind them

long time longevity

great odds

Yes if you reside in an place that allows...betfair too but if not fairlay is absolutely the best exchange option and has fastest withdrawals and best odds for peeps that can't access betfair

Optional

Fairlay a decent option for those that can't use Matchy or Betfair.

Best Bitcoin accepting exchange right now.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Honestly don't know why US bettors who complain that they are not able to get Pinny odds don't have a small percent of their bankroll at Fairlay.

Club
    Club's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6158

I added Fairly because Directbet's odds were shite, but I've noticed recently that Fairlay's live soccer offerings have been drastically reduced. They used to be comparable to Directbet and now I can't find much. I'll stay with Fairlay for football and the bigger leagues when they come back, but with Directbet dead, I guess I'm going to have to go back to Cloudbet.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Club View Post
    I added Fairly because Directbet's odds were shite, but I've noticed recently that Fairlay's live soccer offerings have been drastically reduced. They used to be comparable to Directbet and now I can't find much. I'll stay with Fairlay for football and the bigger leagues when they come back, but with Directbet dead, I guess I'm going to have to go back to Cloudbet.
    directbet was best esp w live they had every game though odds bad...on fairlay soccer did you check under soccer2 they have many smaller leagues there

jjgold

Who runs this place?

Club
    Club's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6158

directbet was best esp w live they had every game though odds bad...on fairlay soccer did you check under soccer2 they have many smaller leagues there
    No, but I find the easiest way is to just put one of the teams in the search engine and the bets will come up if they have the match.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 851

Playing there now...very nice

1234 ... Last