Betpoints: 12

Bet365 problem in withdraw

Hi, guys!

I am customer Bet365 in last 2 years

I verified my account with my document Driver License

I made deposits

I made miles of thousands bets settled, between winners and losers

I already made withdraw with success

Then, when my balance are now in aproximatelly 850,00 usd, the site stopped to pay me

And started a long proccess of headache

Firstly, asked me other document second, promising me to end verification of my account (it already was verified a lot months ago, as I stated in start text)

I sent my ID card. Account not was unlocked and withdraw not was paid

After this, they asked me to send bill utility promising me this to end proccess verification

I sent this. But account not was unlocked and withdraw not was paid, again

After this, they asked me to send birth certificate promising me this to end proccess verification

I sent this. But account not was unlocked and withdraw not was paid, again

Now they asked me to send photo holding my document promising me this to end proccess verification

The result of this, all here know

What more they will to ask? To kill one people?

I never will to pass for this incovenience of take photo of me for send to one website! To peoples I not know who are. I am not stupid or idiot for this. In nothing of those terms and condition states this absurd disrespect
    My account already was verified with docs and I received message confirming this in my email last year. I made deposits, I mae withdraws, I have print screen of area member bet365 confirming account verified

If I cannot to continue playing there, I want to know. If I am not more welcome there, I what to know

If they not wish me there, then they pay my balance funds money

I already sent all my documents, more than the necessary for one people to play in one site gambling

I am not stupid to send nothing more. Still more photo me personal private. This sounds patetic, ridiculous, desonest, for shy peoples for example. This is embarrassing. I never will to send this phone of me to one website and peoples I not know who know. This are impossible I to make one day

I would like a lot to continue playing there. I like of bet365 services, games and odds. I am there for fun, for to be happy, and not to win money or have headache with problem support

If I am not more welcome here, then they say me this now and give my money funds in balance in my Neteller for me to search other website for me to play. I will not go through this embarrassment just to play here. If they prefer this action, then give my money in balance and I will to other site

If I am not more welcome there and you not will to pay my money balance in my Neteller, then say me this too if I really was stoled

I will to continue playing there?

I not will to continue playing and will to have my balance in my Neteller?

Or I not will to continue playing and not will to have my balance in my Neteller?

I need to know of this!

SBR Team, can you to help me?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by dejaircos View Post
    Now they asked me to send photo holding my document promising me this to end proccess verification

The result of this, all here know

What more they will to ask? To kill one people?

I never will to pass for this incovenience of take photo of me for send to one website! To peoples I not know who are. I am not stupid or idiot for this. In nothing of those terms and condition states this absurd disrespect

Nobody likes being asked for a selfie holding their ID but it does happen a lot and their regulator will back up their right to demand it or withhold your money.

It sounds like they are suspicious of you but if you know for certain they have no reason to be you really are best to just send the selfie they want. :\

What more can they ask? Worse than this, they sometimes ask for you to provide proof of income or legal source of your funds.

If you want to object to this officially you can protest to their Gibraltar regulator but if your main concern is just getting your money and account back open, you really are better off to just send the selfie.

dejaircos
    dejaircos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I not will to send photo me! I am not stupid or idiot for this

I can to send this to you or other admin SBR, because I trust in your honesty and in you all, but never for email of bet365 who thousands of advisors will to have access in this

But I not believe more in any word from bet365, and for this I never will to send my private photo for them.

They already asked me all promising to end the proccess and this not happened

Then, for me, are clear

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

If you want your money send a photo. If you dont then dont send a photo.

What you really mean is ive used false ID and cant possibly send a selfie lol
    Points Awarded:

mcfugly gave dealer wins 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

If you don't send a photo, you're not getting your money... plain and simple and there's not one thing SBR or anyone else can do to help you with that as they're fulfilling whatever is dictated by their regulators. Sending us your pic won't help with anything at all. We can't tell a book to change their rules about KYC and identification!! They don't care about your money... they care about whether you're a legit player or not. Best of luck!!!

mcfugly
    mcfugly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 411

take a picture holding your ID and email it to them. not that hard

Naokia980
    Naokia980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Something isnt right on above statement. Why didnt they ask for photo of you and your family in front of house(dont forget smiling)? Bro,they ask for this documents when they see suspicious activity on your account like fixed matches.