TheCrowsNest
    TheCrowsNest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

No joke! I just got my first $2,500 sent in Bitcoin!

They are legit!!!

3 cheers!

Keewatinking21
    Update your status
    Keewatinking21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

Legit???? 6 month anniversary and 6 month and 2 day anniversary for me today of my two cashouts. Legit shouldnt even be on the same planet of words with TopBet. Others are longer than me too.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrowsNest View Post
    No joke! I just got my first $2,500 sent in Bitcoin!

They are legit!!!

3 cheers!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

TheCrowsNest

Quote Originally Posted by Keewatinking21 View Post
    Legit???? 6 month anniversary and 6 month and 2 day anniversary for me today of my two cashouts. Legit shouldnt even be on the same planet of words with TopBet. Others are longer than me too.
    That's Wild. Makes me scared. With more checks supposedly working their way through the system. Good luck!

Keep us posted

jablo1312
    jablo1312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1794

Since when do they payout in BTC?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by jablo1312 View Post
    Since when do they payout in BTC?
    You have to lose 5 figures first to activate bitcoin as a withdraw option

TheCrowsNest

I lost 5 figures on there in 2011.

I loaded only once in 2017.

Had another monster weekend and waiting for the to pull another $2,500

Account is past $40,000

Smashed yesterday

Hopefully they continue to pay

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

I feel for ya Crow.

Couldn't imagine having a big balance at a book like Topbet. I know it's hard but start playing at a paying top book if ur hot as hell. U would be paid this morning

GL

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    I feel for ya Crow.

Couldn't imagine having a big balance at a book like Topbet. I know it's hard but start playing at a paying top book if ur hot as hell. U would be paid this morning

GL
    LMAO, dude nearly are all of us are up money - you keep saying you feel bad for us - I would obviously like to be paid mroe by topbet - but its really extra money at this point. Whether topbet continues to pay or not I"m very glad I took the bonus and deposited. Very smart move that paid well.

Drydin
    Pretty, pretty, pretty good.
    Drydin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2266

I just got my first $2,500 sent in Bitcoin!
    My weekly call to TopBet went as usual. No new info 4 checks released no tracking numbers they have no clue when ill actually be paid. I saw post above say they got paid in bitcoin, so i tried to switch my payment to bitcoin. They said they cannot undue my 4 checks because they have already been processed. Which is a out and out lie because i have cancelled many checks to take there bonus in the past. Then i tried to get my remaining balance paid in Bitcoin just to see what they would say "We are unable to currently process any payout request using bitcoin because its still in experiment stage and only certain accounts qualify". More bullshit there obviously using certain criteria to decide who is and not getting paid I just don't know what those factors are.

4 Payout Request 1-April 3-May all for $2500

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

I hate to break this to you Drydin and everyone else who has not gotten paid. I was able to get mine switched to Bitcoin and i just received all of the funds into my wallet that I was owed. 4,500. You can go back and look at all my posts if you dont believe me. I have been complaining about my payouts for months. I dont know why they decided to let mine get switched to Bitcoin but my two cashouts were from the first week of April... I somehow must have gotten one of my million emails read by the right person because they told me multiple times before they couldnt switch mine to Bitcoin and now somehow they magically could and I got it into my wallet within a day. I am very lucky and I hope that everyone else will be able to get as lucky as me.

thomorino

What worked for me with my first wire was calling 2-3 times a week and sending an email a day - I also always communicated that I wanted to stay at topbet - I think topbet takes cares about paying more vocal players.

I still have big balance at topbet - took a small withdrawal to see if I could get the money.

Drydin

I hate to break this to you Drydin and everyone else who has not gotten paid. I was able to get mine switched to Bitcoin and i just received all of the funds into my wallet that I was owed. 4,500
    Doesn't surprise me at all fits right in with my only paying certain people theory. Just called them again cited your post as another customer same withdraw date as myself April switched to bitcoin. They refused to pay me any of my balance by that method.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

Such a joke. I dont get how they can just choose to pay me that quickly and say that cant do that for you? Im sorry I hope you get all you are owed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drydin View Post
    Doesn't surprise me at all fits right in with my only paying certain people theory. Just called them again cited your post as another customer same withdraw date as myself April switched to bitcoin. They refused to pay me any of my balance by that method.

thomorino

A person I interact with on twitter just reported his second payout - he was due money from March.

thomorino

Guys good news I received my second wire transfer from topbet - this one I got in 8 business days after I requested it. I got $468 dollars - I requested $500 dollars - I got $468 rom $500, so the fees on wires appear to be $80, not the $50 they state. I have a big balance at topbet still and will now request larger amounts.

thomorino

Another great day for the books, Patriots and Packers don't cover, Denver doesn't cover late.

austinpage21
    austinpage21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I requested my payout on may 25, and they've given me the same bullshit excuses for the last couple months, they just reply to my email saying my tracking number should be here by end of this week or early next week, how long did it take y'all to get ur check after getting the tracking numbers

recrebet
    recrebet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Quote Originally Posted by austinpage21 View Post
    I requested my payout on may 25, and they've given me the same bullshit excuses for the last couple months, they just reply to my email saying my tracking number should be here by end of this week or early next week, how long did it take y'all to get ur check after getting the tracking numbers
    Got a fedex notification (email) on Monday (a couple of weeks ago) that I would have an envelope delivered on Tuesday. On Tuesday, topbet called me to tell me the tracking No (it was the same). The envelope was late for some reason, and I received it on Wednesday (instead of Tuesday).

austinpage21

They sent me an email saying I should have tracking number by end of this week or early next! Hopefully it actually comes. I requested 2500 in may

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

If you dont ask to get switched to bitcoin if you have it.. I waited over 6 months for 4,500 I asked to switch to bitcoin and had it in my account the next day.

They sent me an email saying I should have tracking number by end of this week or early next! Hopefully it actually comes. I requested 2500 in may

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Maybe stupid,but why you dont deposit 50 dollars via btc,or minimum.
    Maybe that way they remove block from btc option to withdraw.

austinpage21

I got my check but and I’ve tried to cash it serveral places and it’s not going thro anyone else have this problem

thomorino

I got my check but and I’ve tried to cash it serveral places and it’s not going thro anyone else have this problem
    Austin topbet sends bank drafts that are different than checks - you have to have a banking account to cash it - you can't cash it at a cash checking service. The best thing to do is find a friend with a checking account and have them cash it for you.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

my buddy who is not on SBR just received check yesterday and it went through at his bank today for 2,200 after 5.5 month wait. Still wouldnt deposit there anytime soon.

austinpage21

I deposited into checking account how many days does it take to clear?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

I deposited into checking account how many days does it take to clear?
    That depends on your own bank. If you are a regualr customer with an average balance greater than the check, many will just cash them into your account. Others have a few days hold period.

If it gets sent for manual collection. IE: your bank waits/asks for a guarantee from the sending bank that the funds will be honored. The it can take 2 or 3 weeks.

austinpage21

My bank called me today and said they won’t do it because it is a foreign check, where have y’all have success at cashing them.

thomorino

My bank called me today and said they won’t do it because it is a foreign check, where have y’all have success at cashing them.
    Just open a checking account at a bank with international offices - Citigroup, BkofAma. I got my wire in 8 business days, I'd just use that option going forward.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

When i got a 900 check back in April I was able to get mine through by just doing a mobile deposit by taking pics on phone through US Bank.... I couldnt believe it worked and didnt have to deal with getting weird looks from a teller when bringing it in.

austinpage21

I got it deposited in suntrust any use this bank?,if so how many days did it take to clear

Drydin

Got a FedEx tracking # today for 1 check still 3 pending but i will take whatever i can get its a start!

Derailer
    Derailer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5966

Received a check which has cleared and am now basically paid in full. Thanks to everyone that provided feedback for the past year plus.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by Derailer View Post
    Received a check which has cleared and am now basically paid in full. Thanks to everyone that provided feedback for the past year plus.
    Thanks for updating the thread. And congrats

austinpage21

How long did it take your check to clear

thomorino

Lol, funny how all the negative people saying topbet were bust are quiet now. Topbet is not a scam - they just aren't a legit book either. They should be a D to C- rated book, not F.

First ... 8910111213 Last