soccerbuddy
    soccerbuddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

BOVADA cancelled live bet - be aware...

I'm done with Bovada. Just placed a live bet and made over $200. Few minutes after they funded my account, I received an email saying they cancelled the bet since the line was placed in error.

This is BS and I'm not going to spend my money with such an organization. I know this is in their terms but it's also in my terms not to do business with them.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

every book sucks when it comes to live betting. sometimes with bad timing or bad lines but always to their advantage. recently had bad line decision on +135 and told it should have been -105. can't always figure out it is a bad line unless the difference is more than that. few months ago I got +110 and was told it should have been -110. complained and was paid on the -110. just a couple examples. it does happen all the time. lines stay up to long and there are bad lines. unless they are obvious reasons they should be paid. they screw up we pay-we screw up we pay. no one screws up and we happen to win. still not sure until you money is home that you won a bet. it's to easy for books to cancel live betting bets. we have come to except it too easily.

great idea to leave the book that cancels a bet that is not obviously bad or late.