AE1360
    AE1360's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Heritage sign up problems?

Does anyone know how the heck to sign up at Heritage Sports? I had a friend on there years ago when they were just credit, and it looks like now you can sign up yourself but nothing happens. I just get the spinning H and it never progresses from there.

I've found others saying same thing and it doesn't ever have a resolution. Any insight?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Can't you just sign up over the phone? I dont know when betjamaica closed my account was transferred there. I never really had to sign up.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by AE1360 View Post
    Does anyone know how the heck to sign up at Heritage Sports? I had a friend on there years ago when they were just credit, and it looks like now you can sign up yourself but nothing happens. I just get the spinning H and it never progresses from there.

I've found others saying same thing and it doesn't ever have a resolution. Any insight?
    I don't know the answer but I'd try the clear web history cache and cookies thing, make sure I don't have an adblocker enabled and try another browser or device.

CaptainKorea
    CaptainKorea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I gave up signing up for this place.. initially tried to sign up by using iPhone and it says to call to complete the sign up process.. once I called them, they asked me for confirmation number which I never received and they asked me to sign up by using computer. So I tried to sign up and same thing happens as op.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

When I tried to sign up about a year ago, I was stuck in an endless loop until I read somewhere that something had to be put in the referred by box. I read somewhere to put "SBR" or "SBR forums." Tried it and it worked. Then they called me to verify the name and account.