Club
    Club's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6158

Fairlay problem

I was a fan of Fairly but i've had a problem for a couple of weeks now. I use it mostly for live soccer betting. For the last several attempts, I submit the bet and then I get a message saying the bet didn't go through. That's not a major problem, but the issue is that my account is deducted by the amount of the bet that did not go through. They do credit my account back after 15 minutes or so, but I don't want to try and make the bet again because my account has already been deducted. Once or twice I got the message that the bet didn't go through but within a few minutes I see that it did. So, in order to make sure I don't make the bet twice, I just have to leave it. The end result is that I can't make bets here anymore for some reason.

Anyone had a similar problem? I emailed support and they do respond but the responses are not very good. One said it was a bug they are working on. The other said there is no guarantee the live bet goes through, which ignores the problem.

I'd love to find a bitcoin book that has a lot of live bet choices but it's difficult. Directbet is ok, but the odds are pretty bad.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

live betting in a exchange format probably has many issues id think...But let me ask you if it was not for this issue how do you rate them? Payouts I hear are instant and odds very good...whats your review of them minus this issue with the live wagers

Club

Fairlay was working well for me for a few months. I was ready to use it most of the time for all of my bets. It's still probably fine for pre-match bets, but I haven't made any pre-match in a while so I can't say for sure.

Other than the fact that i can't make a penetrating live bet and my account is deducted to prevent me from trying again, it is pretty good. The format is a little strange but you can figure it out. The odds are good and they pay fairly quickly.

Directbet has been perfect as far as everything other than the odds. And the live betting selection isn't quite as good as Fairly. But the odds are not good and that isn't a problem that you can overcome.

littlekona

can you parlay on fairlay?

Club

I haven't tried since I don't really bet them, but I have not seen that as an option. My guess is no parlays.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15108

No parlays.

Club

I should update this. Customer service was responsive to my emails. Their last email said the problem was fixed and I haven't had any problems over the last couple of days. Hopefully, it was just a temporary issue they resolved. If so, I would definitely recommend Fairlay. No parlays I guess but I don't bet those so that's not an issue for me.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Club View Post
    I should update this. Customer service was responsive to my emails. Their last email said the problem was fixed and I haven't had any problems over the last couple of days. Hopefully, it was just a temporary issue they resolved. If so, I would definitely recommend Fairlay. No parlays I guess but I don't bet those so that's not an issue for me.
    Thanks for updating the thread Club

Club

aphid
    aphid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Can you share their support email address? I've tried to use their message system and also tweeting them, but I haven't gotten a response before, that being said I haven't had any serious problems with them, just late grades on some niche markets.

Club

I sent them a message through their website and the response is emailed from this address: Tickets@Fairlay.uservoice.com

littlekona

Are they down right now can't access

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Are they down right now can't access
    Down for me too

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Down for me too
    Ty...this is happening regularly...no bueno

Club

It's never been down for me, but I don't bet everyday. Live bets seem to be up and running now.