eyeball
    eyeball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Heritage keeps cutting my limits and I have been loosing this is an A+ book?

First I get an email saying they are cutting my limits to 1000 a game than today they cut my limits to 100 a game. Crazy thing is that I have been loosing, so this is an A+ book?​ I am a small better so can't understand this? Why are they so afraid of me?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

You might find a clue to the answer in this SBR article:
    Why do betting sites lower wagering limits: Is it for winning?

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

I signed up with heritage, never even placed a bet and they already had my team totals to 100 a bet, and mma wagers to 100 a bet . For no reason? I even called their management and they said it's their choice with no reason

eyeball

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You might find a clue to the answer in this SBR article:
    Why do betting sites lower wagering limits: Is it for winning?
    Ok I read that article and none of those things I did, it just seems they get a kick out of messing with you for no reason. This is the book that players said would not lower your limits if you win, I did not win I lost....I guess its off to Bookmaker

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

stay away from heritage

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post
    First I get an email saying they are cutting my limits to 1000 a game than today they cut my limits to 100 a game. Crazy thing is that I have been loosing, so this is an A+ book?​ I am a small better so can't understand this? Why are they so afraid of me?
    Maybe Heritages equates non-spellers with Sharps?

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

heritage does limit players, but then again most do. Ive learned it has little to do with winning. I have donated quite a bit over the past few years, yet they limit me across the board. Not ridiculous limits, they are reasonable, but Ive lost so much there and so often, cant understand why they wouldnt want larger bets.
    Remember the days when greek bowed out of the US markets and placed accountholders funds into this book? Who wouldve thought would be one of my faves after all these years.
    They look at the type of bets placed (such as team totals which can be scalped/arbitraged occasionally) and figure youre in it for that (right or wrong) hence the limits, my best guess.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

My prop bets have long since been reduced to $50, which is no big deal. I'm more interested in decent limits for full game action at reduced juice and Heritage delivers on that. The one exception is on the overnight odds at 4 cent juice-just a $100 max for me (was $250 last year). Still, Heritage deserves praise with its reduced juice and free payouts (one free check per month and bitcoin 7 days a week now). Further, they are extremely generous with all their contests. As a constructive criticism, they really need to improve their point buying option. The drop down options for other lines is poor, unusable IMO. Heritage would be much better off allowing a 10 cent buy off their number like other Books do. Regardless I like playing at Heritage and will continue doing so as long as they let me.

eyeball

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    My prop bets have long since been reduced to $50, which is no big deal. I'm more interested in decent limits for full game action at reduced juice and Heritage delivers on that. The one exception is on the overnight odds at 4 cent juice-just a $100 max for me (was $250 last year). Still, Heritage deserves praise with its reduced juice and free payouts (one free check per month and bitcoin 7 days a week now). Further, they are extremely generous with all their contests. As a constructive criticism, they really need to improve their point buying option. The drop down options for other lines is poor, unusable IMO. Heritage would be much better off allowing a 10 cent buy off their number like other Books do. Regardless I like playing at Heritage and will continue doing so as long as they let me.
    Ok I guess thats it I tried playing the overnight lines in mlb, but funny even at 7 am EST it was still at $100. I guess its my miss understanding, I do like their reduced juice.... SO in this case I have to say I overreacted...

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

I honestly Cpuldnt believe they limited my mma PARLAY to 100 before I even bet on their website, also I wanted to bet golden state over 60 second half for 300 and they limited me to 100. ( of course it was the game where gsw had 50 in the third) I'd like a representative of heritage to message me

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by eyeball View Post

Ok I guess thats it I tried playing the overnight lines in mlb, but funny even at 7 am EST it was still at $100. I guess its my miss understanding, I do like their reduced juice.... SO in this case I have to say I overreacted...
    glad to hear you worked out what was going on.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Note to future whiners: Before claiming "an A+ book limited me!", take a look at what sports and bet types you are talking about. If it's not a big 4 North American sport or not a full-game side or total, save everyone some time and keep it to yourself.