sportsbetter21
    sportsbetter21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Sportsbetting.ag and rollover calculation

So i click my rollover calculation at sportsbetting.ag only to find my calculation was at 16000+ but is now at 14000.
    I contact customer service, ask a few questions why my balance went down, then came the customer service chit show. They answered only the questions they wanted to then in the end was told "the relevant team is now in charge of this matter, thank you have a nice day" and chat session ended. i tried to get a transcript of chat session but wouldnt you know, i got a system error and it woudnt allow me to receive a transcript via email.
    I immediately started another chat session with cs, who was a tad better but still didn't answer any of my questions and ended with the "charge" team is now handling this case and will contact me via email

CS said they only have transactions record for 90 days so when i asked "so there is no way to show or prove my rollover balance was at $16000+" that got met with "charge team is now handling this matter"

This has clusterf--k written all over it
    Whats my next move?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Quote Originally Posted by sportsbetter21 View Post
    Whats my next move?
    I'd wait for the charge team to get back to me.

sportsbetter21
    sportsbetter21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Thinks that make you go hmmmmmm
    But whatever
    Hi Michael,

This is Lorraine from Customer Support, I hope you are doing fine these days.

We'd like to apologize for the RollOver inconvenience presented, however after further review, we have made the adjustments in your account so I will suggest you to see your rollover amount by accessing to the web site and log into your account. Once done, at the upper side of the screen next to your balances, you will find the Rollover Calculator and it should be at $0.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Should you require further assistance or information, please contact us by replying to this email or initiating a Live Chat.

Sincerely,

Lorraine Archer
    Customer Support Department

SportsBetting

We have generated a support ticket to help us track your inquiry. Your ticket code is LTK172590818643X. Please use this code in any further communication.