Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Bookmaker and VPN?

Has anyone tried approaching Bookmaker family shops re: accessing their service via VPN?

Are they really not offering any alternatives to players (it's betdsi.eu or else, etc) or is it just my luck?

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

No problems until you try to cash out then they cross examine you for a week.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

What are you trying to do? Register a Bookmaker account from outside the US?

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW

I lost ability to access their domain after my ISP tightened the screws and added some new gaming sites to their list of government-denounced web properties. These people think it's going to stop me from betting online and bring my money to their land-based shops with shitty prices, limited props, limited hours and ugly cashiers.

Re: cross examining. Does this apply to every time you cash out or just the first time? Are they really extravagant with how thorough they are?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    I lost ability to access their domain after my ISP tightened the screws and added some new gaming sites to their list of government-denounced web properties. These people think it's going to stop me from betting online and bring my money to their land-based shops with shitty prices, limited props, limited hours and ugly cashiers.

Re: cross examining. Does this apply to every time you cash out or just the first time? Are they really extravagant with how thorough they are?
    I'm sure if you explain that reason they won't mind. And just keep the email conversation in case of any questions at cash out time.

Or maybe a mix of BetDSi, BetCRIS and Galaxysports will get you what you are looking for without the hassle?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bookmaker can care less about where you live

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

I used a VPN, even when i was living back home in the US, never an issue with DSI

VPN's will become the norm now thanks to the wonderful republican congress selling our privacy down the river...

bigbadbilll007
    bigbadbilll007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 554

what country you from/living now?

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW

This. They are reasonable and I've been playing there. Just thought I'd update everyone who has the misfortune to play out of a country whose government $hitheads think they can tell you how to lose your AFTER TAX money.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Bookmaker can care less about where you live