CaptainKorea
    CaptainKorea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Youwager and their payout problem

Have you guys had this issue before?? Requested a payout by person to person. I was not able to pick up the transfer so I called the company to find out what's going on. Csr said they are not comfortable enough to let the transfer go through so money will be refunded back to the sender. I notified youwager and they said it can take up to four weeks to retrieve the money back and put it in my account. That's awefully long time to wait when person to person company's site already said money transfer has been cancelled.. did anyone had this experience recently?? And how long did it take you to get your money put back into an account???

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47523

never once had a payout issue with youwager or their sister book betpop.

I used p2p up until about a year and a half ago when I started with bitcoin. Your particular situation never happened with me so can't give you and advice/help.

I suggest that you research bitcoin and start using that going forward for much smoother deposits and payouts.

SBR did a 4 part Bitcoin video series awhile back that I watched and then felt comfortable/knowledgeable enough to give it a try.

CaptainKorea

You know what's funny? I tried to request bitcoin payout and it gave me an error message stating my last deposit have to be made via bitcoin in order for me to request bitcoin payout.. however, I never ever had bitcoin deposit option available to me on my account. I called youwager to ask them the reason why I am not allow to deposit with bitcoin and their answer was its their upper managements' decision to not allow my account to use bitcoin. What kind of bullshit answer is that??

JAKEPEAVY21

that is odd, I'd ask to speak to a manager and get more info.

A lot of books won't let you cashout with bitcoin if you did not deposit with it though.

CaptainKorea

That answer was given to me by supervisor.. am I allow to ask for upper management and talk to them??

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKorea View Post
    That answer was given to me by supervisor.. am I allow to ask for upper management and talk to them??
    no idea but the worst they can tell you is no.

I know nothing about you but maybe it has to do with where you live or something to do with your past history whilst using their book.

I would not stress about your money, you will get it eventually..unless you are counting on it to pay bills or something.

CaptainKorea

I am not counting on it to pay my bill... but I just hate the fact that my money could be tied up for 4 weeks.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

in 2014 i had a 450 payout get rejected by P2P because my name was on a Blakklissst....so i couldnt retreive the money...youwager told me to wait 3 weeks and eventually after i believe 3 weeks or 4 weeks the money was back in my account.... i thought i was never going to see it agaian and called customer service every day and they told me to be patient lol

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainKorea View Post
    I am not counting on it to pay my bill... but I just hate the fact that my money could be tied up for 4 weeks.
    Hopefully that is just a max time estimate to give the payment processor more than enough time to get the notification and get the cash back and notify YW. I bet it happens much faster.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Never in 15 years playing with them have I had an issue with money transfer not getting paid. However their server in Nicaragua blocked my name from sending so they had me send to Costa Rica after that. Never had any issues getting paid though. You should just ask them to send it to somebody else's name like a friend of yours.

rockmvp1209

yea YOUWAGER should be A rated they have always paid me in an extremely fast manner...also DSI very good

CaptainKorea

Well, I am not worried about losing the money because youwager is good like that.. but I am just little surprised when they said it can take up to 4 weeks.

rockmvp1209

yea with my issue back in 2014 i remember it was definelty more than two weeks....