Midoohadi
    Midoohadi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

New bookies...

Could SBR please do a review on BETSER and BETFINAL if possible?

Thankyou in advance for any kind of information..

Midoohadi
    Midoohadi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

So i decided to make an account with Betser yesterday and i will not be using them already any time soon, they have one of the most misleading bonuses to date, they say we double your deposit and give you 50 free spins, but it turns out they don't, you have to loose you entire deposit first then they give you a bonus, which is rubbish because where was the doubling of the bankroll?! Its basically a fat lie. Its just misleading as fack! and when you read their terms for the bonus it says nothing about loosing your deposit first either so if you deposit in good faith waiting for a bonus you might wait a long time if you are a winning player.. In my opinion bookmakers that are misleading and liars right from the off are to avoid at all costs..

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Quote Originally Posted by Midoohadi View Post
    So i decided to make an account with Betser yesterday and i will not be using them already any time soon, they have one of the most misleading bonuses to date, they say we double your deposit and give you 50 free spins, but it turns out they don't, you have to loose you entire deposit first then they give you a bonus, which is rubbish because where was the doubling of the bankroll?! Its basically a fat lie. Its just misleading as fack! and when you read their terms for the bonus it says nothing about loosing your deposit first either so if you deposit in good faith waiting for a bonus you might wait a long time if you are a winning player.. In my opinion bookmakers that are misleading and liars right from the off are to avoid at all costs..
    Thanks for the report.

Bonus offers becoming trickier and trickier all the time. I am used to reading all the terms and sometimes find myself needing to re-read terms multiple times just to work out what they are saying myself.