seanparks
    seanparks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

How is pinnacle consider A+?

Edit by SBR: Pinnacle's reviewing your situation of putting an old bank account number accidentally. It will take time to resolve due to recalls involved and other verification.

I requested a withdrawal February 26 and by accident I put a old account number that was closed. So I contacted my bank and I was told they would send it back, which they did and notified me pinnacle has receive it. I have send emails to pinnacle multiple times and have receive standard answer. Now they don't respond to my emails anymore. I have filled out complaints to sbr about it and got no response. Is sbr not responding because this book is graded A+ on this site?
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 03-26-17 at 09:51 AM. Reason: added reply

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Theres a good chance the money is sitting in the banks internal account still. Double check with them and get written proof the money was returned and send that to pinnacle.

tsty
    tsty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4345

you accidentally put an account number that was closed?

seems believable lol

why do people just straight up lie about shit like this

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

These banking errors can take weeks for the rejection and confirmation to be processed.

Pinnacle won't rip you off and am sure they have told you the situation and have no need to keep re-stating it for you over and again. It'll happen when it happens. This exact same thing happens at other books when wires are rejected. Doesn't matter if it's rated A+ or not there isn't much SBR can do to hurry things up.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

what a clown

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Made withdrawal to closed account.... IDIOT.

seanparks
    seanparks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

I would like to say pinnacle resolve my issue and sbr was correct about taking advise from banks when it comes to this sort of thing. I still don't understand why the bank takes that long to reject a payment but it's all good now.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave seanparks 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by seanparks View Post
    I would like to say pinnacle resolve my issue and sbr was correct about taking advise from banks when it comes to this sort of thing. I still don't understand why the bank takes that long to reject a payment but it's all good now.
    Great news and thanks for updating the thread.