bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Payout Problems,need advice

i have had an account with BetJamaica for a long while.i really like the same day payouts.What i do not like is te $900 limit and the FEES.............

I JUST PAID $60 IN FEES TO CASH OUT $500 VIA **.THIS IS DOWN RIGHT ABUSE.DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY OTHER ONLINE BOOKS THAT DO NOT CHARGE THIS HUGE FEE TO GET A SAME DAY PAYOUT?

AS FAR AS IM AWARE BETJAMAICA IS THE ONLY ONLINE BOOK THAT EVEN OFFERS SAME DAY PAYOUTS.ANY THING YOU GUYS COULD RECOMEND WOULD BE GREAT

penguin
    penguin's Avatar Become A Pro!

There are actually quite a few that offer same day payouts...BetPhoenix works great for me all the time, however the fees are the same -- maybe a little higher like $65. Legends offers next day payouts....Betfirstclass offers same day payouts, but I think you have to wait 14 days from initial deposit. Bookmaker also offers them. I'm not aware of any that don't charge fees around the same amount -- I guess you have to look at it as a convenience fee for such prompt service. Of course, you can always elect for a different payout method with little to no fee.

jimakos
    jimakos's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with penguin. Why so hurry with same day payouts? A different withdrawal method should be fine with just a little fee.

scarface
    scarface's Avatar Become A Pro!

i usually take the courier check it is a much cheaper

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This is the penalty you pay for same day payouts using an off shore book. They need ways to recover the monies that they pay out for sign up and reload bonuses, and this is just one way of doing that. Remember you are dealing with books that have limited cash flows here. This is why you will encounter the occcasional delay in payment, and having your maximum wagers cut to nothing if you start winning. There is no way that any of these books have the type of cash that some Vegas books have. Would you compare BetJam to Caesars Palace? Off shore books have as many disadvantages as they have advantages. You must be patient with these people.

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes same day payouts, but just as above, the fees are high. They weren't as bad in prior years, but I guess its now more expensive for them to pay people (from different countrues) to go to the **'s and **'s to send payouts out.

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is the penalty you pay for same day payouts using an off shore book. They need ways to recover the monies that they pay out for sign up and reload bonuses, and this is just one way of doing that. Remember you are dealing with books that have limited cash flows here. This is why you will encounter the occcasional delay in payment, and having your maximum wagers cut to nothing if you start winning. There is no way that any of these books have the type of cash that some Vegas books have. Would you compare BetJam to Caesars Palace? Off shore books have as many disadvantages as they have advantages. You must be patient with these people.
    OT:

But are you related to the poster BigDaddy here in the forums?

Just wondering.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10503

If you can wait a day,2 at the most,you get a free check once a month.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    If you can wait a day,2 at the most,you get a free check once a month.

quickest i have ever got a check was 7 days

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Bradley, the fees are so high because that's what the wire service costs. The other day I had to send $700 and ** chrgd me $75. The books aren't doing it on purpose to screw you, that's what ** or **'s fees are. No way around it. Like the other posters said, request a check. I use 5Dimes and Legendz and it never takes more than 3 or 4 days for me to receive my check.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    quickest i have ever got a check was 7 days
    and this was from betjamaica?? I don't believe you

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

You get 1 free pay-out a month. I'm sure your a member at several books. Start planning on 1 withdraw per book per month. Money Management ladies, We've all heard it 1000x.