Midoohadi
    Midoohadi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

The most generous bookmaker..

Well, i am new on SBR mainly to learn from the NBA cappers here, i thought i'd share a positive experience for once and my own experience with a bookie that is by far the most proffesional, most customer friendly and most importantly the most generous bookmaker i have ever used in my life!! Well i have been betting only for a year but i have used over 40+ different bookies now, probably many more and i have been limited on 7 different ones, had problems with withdrawls with 5 different ones and bonus fraud on 2 others.. Anyway, Mobilbet is the bookmaker
    am speaking of. First they offered me a bonus, 100% + 200 free spins (which are wager free by the way meaning all the winnings doesnt need to be wagered which in itself is amazing because most bookies want you to wager winning from free spins 40 times +) i always verify my account before playing and it took around 1 day before all my documents were fully accepted, then i deposited a 100, a week later withdrew 1600 thinking they will now limit
    me, the money hit my bank account 1 day later. I went to check my available bonuses to find another 100% deposit bonus, i was a bit wary at first but after a chat with customer service they said they offer several bonuses to new and existing customers all the time. So i deposited 250 this time, and 3 weeks later i withdrew 3500 without a problem, there were no limits on the account and the money again hit my bank account 1 day later. Great i thought
    only to find another bonus in my available bonuses this time a 50% bonus with 100 free spins i think that are wager free.. I went for it and deposited another 200, and withdrew 420 this time, the money came again 1 day later and i thought i would try different bookies now. 2 weeks without me playing there i get an email saying
    that i have 2 free bets on the Champions league of 20 $ each with no wagering on the winnings, i won 150 $ on one of them and withdrew the money, they came 1 day later! So 3 days later they sent this survey saying answer some questions to help us improve and that they would give me a gift in the end, i took the survey to find that the gift was a 15 € free money bonus that needed to be wagered 5 times! I have never recieved such an offer for just answering some questions and specially from any bookmaker! So because am kind of a newbie and play pretty aggresive i lost that bonus, but it was free money and not a big sum so i chased big odds.. So 2 days later they send me an SMS saying it wasnt risk free to play that day have a 10 € free bet on us!! I must say their
    verification takes no time compared to a week or more on different sites, their deposit and withdrawls are completly free, their withdrawls are super quick and reliable and their customer service is extremly helpful. And to the last point, they are very very very generous with their bonuses and offers and have not limited me despite
    me making withdrawls of over 6200 off deposits of 550 which is unheard of apart from the biggest bookies... I got limited on several sites after hitting a 100 $ bet with 3.00 in odds! So i have nothing to gain from this post at all but i am very grateful to Mobilbet and thought i would share because if you decide to try them you will not regret it at all. Speaking of their odds, they offer all sports, all games and in Basketball they sell points, when you pick a line their is a little box that pops up in the put a bet ticket that lets you change the line with different odds, just let me say this it makes it a hell lot easier to get a bet at a line am more comfy with! Their starting odds are very competitive as well actually, they drop very fast though!

Have a nice one guys! Peace & Love And if any of you have similair experiences with any bookmakers please share
    Last edited by Midoohadi; 03-14-17 at 02:46 PM.

4nic8ing
    4nic8ing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Holy cow, at first I thought you had to be a shill but you ended up getting like 5 free plays so it has to be legit.

Thanks for the post about this fabulous book with an obvious surplus of funds and great CS to boot.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14038

thanks

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

You have been betting for 1 year and have used over 40 different bookies? Now somehow this place is the best? If they took a day to pay you that is too long. I suggest you find another bookie. loooooooooooooool.

Midoohadi

JUPPP i have tried AT LEAST 40 bookmakers, At least.. Dont know how anyone serious about sports betting cant try all the bookies or most bookies, and 1 day is bank transfer which is by far the fastest bank transfer, i have used compared to many others, because i dont deal with bitcoin, Unibet took 4 days to pay, Coolbet 3 days, Betsson took a week i could go on, again i just want to share my positive experience, if you are here just to be an ARSEnal dont bother mate...Sarcasm is when someone is trying to pull a fast one, i am here to give some people who love bonuses and cool offers the best site for those things..

Midoohadi

Dont know about surplus of funds mate, all i know is that they are by far the most generous and they seem to love to give back some money to those who actually played there..And i swear i have nothing to gain whatsoever from this post so feel free to do whatevah

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Avoid lol

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

This guy is full of shit
    First post and writes 10 pages glorifying some shit book no one has ever heard about.

Midoohadi

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    This guy is full of shit
    First post and writes 10 pages glorifying some shit book no one has ever heard about.
    Only one full of shit is you, not my first post at all and people like you are the reason other people miss out on great deals because you probably work as an affilate for some shit book like your personality!!! What a shithead! No one is pushing you to try anything, i was grateful and tried to share, if you have nothing else but absolute horse rubbish to post dont bother ARSE!!!

Midoohadi

If i knew some people are ungrateful punks who are keyboard warriors to boot i would have never shared, it would take SBR 5 seconds to find out that i have nothing to do with the betting site, and Mobilbet is one of the biggest bookies in skandinavia and germany actually so noone ever heard of is the biggest load of lies ever..Go talk shit on other forums!!