relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13966

50% cash--sportsbetting.com

Sportsbetting.com is offering 50% cash on the 8th-9th-10th on all deposits. max bonus is $100 per deposit. you can deposit multiple times. either 3x or 5x roll. this book is much better than thier rating. great lines-fast payouts and free once a month, even the fees for bank wires are given back. if they had higher limits on live betting i'd rate them A. reload or sign up 50% cash
    Last edited by relaaxx; 02-08-10 at 10:47 PM. Reason: must be higher than i thought

raddle_snake
    raddle_snake's Avatar Become A Pro!

wooah really, i haven't tried to create an account in that books, is it safe? Could you please tell me their bonus given in their new member?

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

The topic title is wrong as far as I can see it's not about sportingbet.

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think this site is very close to scam

scarface
    scarface's Avatar Become A Pro!

do not take it, that is a weak attempt in trying to bring in money...any1 who gives that out is hurting for cash and is deperate...go to an a / b book if you are looking for bonuses i just got a 100% bonus at justbet b+ 7x ro 30 day hold. http://justbet.com/join-or-login.html and use promo code WG2269. that is how i got it

mirmiroa
    mirmiroa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

the worst odds ever

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13966

Quote Originally Posted by raddle_snake View Post
    wooah really, i haven't tried to create an account in that books, is it safe? Could you please tell me their bonus given in their new member?
    i believe the bonus for new members is 125%. you can go to site for details. more than a few people do not like this place at all. some even think it is a scam. can only go by my experiences playing online for close to 10 years. get your account id verified. and you will have no problem withdrawing for free. get back wire fees on withdrawls as well as deposits. good bonues, constantly. the only problem here is - if you win too much they will limit you and the party is over. until then start with a small deposit. withdraw. see for yourself. you will be there until you win $20000.00 or $30000.(just guessing). i have read of others who this happened too.