Rohoz
    Rohoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Unacceptable actions by BET365

Huge problems with bet365!!!

After successfull stake my profile with my money on Bet was banned.
    I won around 2000€ from one good stake. I expected to spend my prize to buy present for my wife. As a result, it`s impossible because of illegal and unacceptable behavior from bet 365!!!

My account was banned. I wrote a letter to Bet365 support.
    They asked to gine an alternative document - I gave.
    After few days of silence they informed me that to my adress was sent letter with PVC secure code. More than 10 days left and it`s no any letter!
    What should I do? Bet 365 are liars! It`s not fare!!!!
    Help me!

I hate Bet365! Never use this awful service!!!!

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Rohoz View Post
    Sorry for you, but this is a bad advice as bet365 is by far the most reliabe softbook out there. It's very unlikely that they make serious problems when it comes to withdrawals unless they have good reasons for it.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Its normal practice to send PVC letter. You should verify account before deposit everywhere.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20363

Been just so many reports of those letters never turning up.
    Something has to be wrong at B365.

ezeemunee
    ezeemunee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 946

what the heck is a PVC letter?

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

postal verification code. i received one. took 8 months to get to me. good luck

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

i dont think its mostly bet365 fault if these letters dont show up, a lot of people trying to multi account them.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Huge problems with bet365!!!

After successfull stake my profile with my money on Bet was banned.
    I won around 2000€ from one good stake. I expected to spend my prize to buy present for my wife. As a result, it`s impossible because of illegal and unacceptable behavior from bet 365!!!

My account was banned. I wrote a letter to Bet365 support.
    They asked to gine an alternative document - I gave.
    After few days of silence they informed me that to my adress was sent letter with PVC secure code. More than 10 days left and it`s no any letter!
    What should I do? Bet 365 are liars! It`s not fare!!!!
    Help me!

What country are you in?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by jayc88 View Post
    i dont think its mostly bet365 fault if these letters dont show up, a lot of people trying to multi account them.
    Frankly I have no sympathy for B365 on that score as it is their practice of unfair limiting which leads to players looking to establish new accounts. Most punters I know use accounts in others' names.

I don't condone doing so to obtain sign up bonuses but in view of B365's behaviour I have no issue with punters fighting back against unfair practices.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 03-06-17 at 03:18 PM.

Rohoz
    Rohoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What country are you in?
    at the moment in Romania... I am from Poland.

Damon Kruger
    Damon Kruger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

What is PVC?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Frankly I have no sympathy for B365 on that score as it is their practice of unfair limiting which leads to players looking to establish new accounts. Most punters I know use accounts in others' names.

I don't condone doing so to obtain sign up bonuses but in view of B365's behaviour I have no issue with punters fighting back against unfair practices.
    Go find another Book then if you don't like the limits,I have no sympathy for people that setup new accounts and get caught.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Go find another Book then if you don't like the limits,I have no sympathy for people that setup new accounts and get caught.
    I have many other accounts. Most of them are similarly limited.
    This is unfair treatment by these "bookmakers".
    I'm not condoning any form of cheating but I don't regard simply opening a new account so as to access advertised odds amounts to cheating.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 218

I haven't had this PVC rundown. I've withdrawn more than totally 2k pounds... over a period of time though...

Optional

I have many other accounts. Most of them are similarly limited.
    This is unfair treatment by these "bookmakers".
    I'm not condoning any form of cheating but I don't regard simply opening a new account so as to access advertised odds amounts to cheating.
    Surprised to hear you say this.

Of course it is cheating.

Books may not have a fair attitude about this (although I do think they are improving due to pushback) but they are acting legally and by their license.

Hareeba!

Surprised to hear you say this.

Of course it is cheating.

Books may not have a fair attitude about this (although I do think they are improving due to pushback) but they are acting legally and by their license.
    I'm not convinced that their T&Cs regarding rejecting bets would be upheld as being fairly applied by a court.
    It will be interesting to see what comes out of the class action underway in Spain on this issue.
    Either way it seems to me to be over the top to refer to it as "cheating". There's no unfair advantage being gained. It's just a levelling of the playing field.

Optional

at the moment in Romania... I am from Poland.
    I have not heard of Romanian people having trouble receiving the Postal Verification Code before that I can remember. Mostly people from Ukraine and Russia complain it does not come.

It's a bit of a catch22 being caught in this situation. They just wont budge usually unless you can supply it. And it can take weeks to arrive.

You're best option is to ask the Gibraltar regualtor to order them to send it again. https://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/new/remote-gambling

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    I haven't had this PVC rundown. I've withdrawn more than totally 2k pounds... over a period of time though...
    Not sure of your country but in UK and Australia at least they send out a PVC code automatically a few weeks after you place your first bet there.

If you have not completed KYC for them there is a good chance you will be asked for one one day.

Optional

I'm not convinced that their T&Cs regarding rejecting bets would be upheld as being fairly applied by a court.
    It will be interesting to see what comes out of the class action underway in Spain on this issue.
    Either way it seems to me to be over the top to refer to it as "cheating". There's no unfair advantage being gained. It's just a levelling of the playing field.
    I doubt we will ever get the point where any jurisdiction can effectively force bookmakers to treat all clients equally. Spain may order that but books will just pack up and leave and the Spanish govt can deal with their betting public angry at them.

Not saying i don't partially agree with your premise, but multi-accounting still allows a person to avoid betting limits, claim multiple bonuses and bet both sides of games to clear rollover. It's not a victimless action.

Hareeba!

I doubt we will ever get the point where any jurisdiction can effectively force bookmakers to treat all clients equally. Spain may order that but books will just pack up and leave and the Spanish govt can deal with their betting public angry at them.

Not saying i don't partially agree with your premise, but multi-accounting still allows a person to avoid betting limits, claim multiple bonuses and bet both sides of games to clear rollover. It's not a victimless action.
    I very much doubt that they wouldn't pack up and leave. All they need do is remove bonus offers.