relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

1000 to get 1000 fp will end up between a 70% and 90% bonus depending on how good you do but putting up 500 to get 500 cash is a 100% bonus. still going with take the cash. higher percentage, lower deposit, easier to roll.

Mayberry
    Mayberry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6852

I was credited with the freeplay option. It comes with a 20x rollover on deposit amount. So i'll have to bet 20k. I'm still not 100% sure how ill try to clear it. Hedge them at another book... Straight bet... The parlay strategy... I dont want to do anything to upset the book so I might stay away from the parlay idea.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by Mayberry View Post
    I was credited with the freeplay option. It comes with a 20x rollover on deposit amount. So i'll have to bet 20k. I'm still not 100% sure how ill try to clear it. Hedge them at another book... Straight bet... The parlay strategy... I dont want to do anything to upset the book so I might stay away from the parlay idea.
    hopefully you will get on the roll of your life.

good luck

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20519

Geez! 20x rollover!! That's far more than I've ever had to deal with. Not sure I'd have taken that offer. If they don't have top odds on the stuff you're betting you'll end up paying the bonus back by way of heavy juice.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Geez! 20x rollover!! That's far more than I've ever had to deal with. Not sure I'd have taken that offer. If they don't have top odds on the stuff you're betting you'll end up paying the bonus back by way of heavy juice.
    20X on the deposit.

Same as 10X on the deposit + bonus

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14026

good luck. it's a great bonus. if they let you use free play in live betting check that out. free play on the underdog and a bet at a different book on the other side at the same time works great. whatever way you use the free play you win, it's free. I hope you do much better than you think you will.

Mayberry

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    I bet $150-$200 per day on games forever now. So I dont think itll be that hard for me. 3 months tops. I bet more on baseball season.

Mayberry

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    good luck. it's a great bonus. if they let you use free play in live betting check that out. free play on the underdog and a bet at a different book on the other side at the same time works great. whatever way you use the free play you win, it's free. I hope you do much better than you think you will.
    thank you. I appreciate the words. Ill probably do that along with some other stuff. Mix it up. Even if i only get 400-500 out at the ill be fine with it. Any over 600 and ill be singing in the shower.

First 12