Hogie2010
    Hogie2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

BetODDS

I've been playing at BetODDS the last couple of months and have found their lines to be competitive and they have good customer service. This week I had payouts totaling $2,000 and they paid me the following day after making the request.

Why is this book rated a lowly C, I think they should be bumped up into the B's.

JMHO
    Hogie2010
    Last edited by Hogie2010; 04-21-17 at 10:58 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

I can hardly recall them being mentioned since they were first added to the rating guide about a year ago.

Good sign I guess.

There was some interesting info in this thread that popped up at the time.

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Been saying this for awhile now. Potentially the best out for baseball and without a doubt the one of the best bitcoin books. Never a problem getting paid, just follow the rules. I guess their weekly payout amounts have actually gone up which is a good thing. I don't think anyone can beat a 125% bitcoin deposit bonus with a free dime line. Not to mention, it's nice to be treated like a human and not a #. In regards to that earlier tread, I doubt they are chumps and will keep an eye on the type of action coming in. No one wants steam action, syndicated or professional action anymore. That's just the way things are in the industry, but it's refreshing that winners get paid and without delay. They should be an A rated book without a doubt.

InsiderHer

Very surprised SBR has not raised them yet...

nymfan99
    nymfan99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4877

They have been so far. Any other under the radar type of places like this that are bitcoin friendly?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

never heard of them

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

I tried them,I would advise to stay away,you have been warned

InsiderHer

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    I tried them,I would advise to stay away,you have been warned
    Would love to know why you would say such a thing? For sure they pay, the have great value and excellent odds. What happened in your case? Did you have an account with them? Did you not get paid? Or is this just another person attacking a good site for nothing? I call BS