ruuudy690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Thanks stefan80

v87
    v87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

1xbet

post deleted
    Last edited by v87; 09-08-17 at 11:58 AM.

zilvas
    zilvas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Hello all, i was also victim of 1xbet (or my own stupidity) and had more than 10000 blocked there. And after 6 months of ridiculous requests today after skype conversation they wrote me that account is blocked for good because i violated rules but i can withdraw deposits. All my deposits ammounted to almost 5000 euros, so i just want to give for everyone hope that even if you can forget any winnings it's really possible to get your money back eventually and it still makes sense to comply with all these requests.
    Last edited by zilvas; 09-08-17 at 04:18 PM.

stefan80
    stefan80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1037

Quote Originally Posted by zilvas View Post
    Hello all, i was also victim of 1xbet (or my own stupidity) and had more than 10000 blocked there. And after 6 months of ridiculous requests today after skype conversation they wrote me that account is blocked for good because i violated rules but i can withdraw deposits. All my deposits ammounted to almost 5000 euros, so i just want to give for everyone hope that even if you can forget any winnings it's really possible to get your money back eventually and it still makes sense to comply with all these requests.
    Have you received your money? However, even if they pay the deposits, such an approach is unacceptable as if a players loses is ok but if he invests time and stress and in the end wins, the account is locked and no winnings are paid...they should be rated F and let's hope they will lose the license.

zilvas
    zilvas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Yes, once i was allowed to make withdrawal, they paid out very fast. And of course i fully agree it's still unacceptable but it's still better to have deposits back than nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by stefan80 View Post
    Have you received your money? However, even if they pay the deposits, such an approach is unacceptable as if a players loses is ok but if he invests time and stress and in the end wins, the account is locked and no winnings are paid...they should be rated F and let's hope they will lose the license.

bloqueado
    Update your status
    bloqueado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by zilvas View Post
    Yes, once i was allowed to make withdrawal, they paid out very fast. And of course i fully agree it's still unacceptable but it's still better to have deposits back than nothing.
    I for example do bets on several bookies. I made a deposit of 4000 in 1xbet, my balance exceeds 10000 euros but evidently my net profits are not 7000 euros since I had the bad luck to have a good streak in 1xbet and not so good in another bookie. Even if they gave me back the deposit, they would keep a lot of my money, not just my bets. That is not tolerable. In my country and everyone I know is called scam

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9193

Let's hope we hear something this week.

I am starting to lose hope this is going anywhere as well now :\

ruuudy690
    ruuudy690's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can prove that 1xbet make bets with some locked players accounts and lose on purpose.

Then they make people believe that the player made the bets himself.
    Last edited by ruuudy690; 09-18-17 at 12:38 PM.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by ruuudy690 View Post
    I can prove that 1xbet make bets with some locked players accounts and lose on purpose.

Then they make people believe that the player made the bets himself.
    Seriously?

Arles
    Arles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2296

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Let's hope we hear something this week.

I am starting to lose hope this is going anywhere as well now :\

something new?

are we still waiting something or we can give a big beautiful F to these scammers?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Arles View Post

something new?

are we still waiting something or we can give a big beautiful F to these scammers?
    They have responded. Just having a conversation and will update the thread, and everyone who sent account details by PM, today.

Arles

They have responded. Just having a conversation and will update the thread, and everyone who sent account details by PM, today.

thank you for the information

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

What is verdict here,we would all like to know.

Arles

today is already gone...

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Recreational book with ultra low juice - always wondered how they could possibly square that circle.

They should just go standard recreational juice, then they wouldn't get so many multi-accounters ....... and thus not have to be such assholes with ID checks.

Arles

still no thread update and no PM

please optional...

lonnie55

I'm curious about the update.

Arles

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    I'm curious about the update.
    me too, it should have been 2 days ago...

Arles

umpteenth bullshit by them, and, sorry to say this, also by you optional...
    Last edited by Arles; 09-26-17 at 01:05 PM.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

What happened,could we all know?

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    What happened,could we all know?
    Optional on September 19: "Just having a conversation and will update the thread (...) today"

gamblehappier
    gamblehappier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

This company is keep advertising at big soccer matches attracts people with low juice and then stealing money.Clear ponzi scheme.Maybe the biggest fraud nowadays in the betting world.

Arles

optional where are you?

i think you should explain us something

Paulius777
    Paulius777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Hello,<br>
    <br>
    I have an issue with 1xbet. <br>
    <br>
    I have registered on this website and have deposited there 870 euro. Won about 1000 euro and then my account was blocked. It all happened within two weeks.<br>
    <br>
    Then the verification began: first they asked for ID, utility bill via email - I did it. Later, asked for thosr documents by post to Moscow. I did it, they have received them, then asked for Skype verification chat. I did it as well, then after 5 days they asked to answr several questions and asked to answe them by hand and send by post (questions where about where alse I place bets, hoe much I usually bet, what leagues I have placed, why I placed such bets and so on ( I will be able to send you all those questions if this will be necessery)). After this, they have asked for another skype verification talk but I couldnt schedule any time as all times were denied by their system. It said: unfortunately you cannot schedule for this time. I written about 20 emails to them complaining that i cannot schedule skype video talk, then they finnaly answered me that I have to send another document via post ( I had to answer the questions how I made the photos of my first letter by post ( this is my first letter via post so far )). Now, they have received my answers and asking for another skype video talk and, surprise, all the times i try to schedule were not accepted by their system.

Could someone help me on this case?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

I will never live long enough to understand why anyone would sign up to this site, do people not do a simple google search before risking $100s and $1000s to a company they have no idea is legit or not.

Paulius777

To be honest - 1xbet offers odds and markets which cannot be found anywhere else. You just can't lose there.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Paulius777 View Post
    To be honest - 1xbet offers odds and markets which cannot be found anywhere else. You just can't lose there.
    And what is happening right now to you?

That's exactly the trick: They are making stupid early odds, offering a huge number of proposition bets on smaller markets, baiting you with low juice etc. but they only pay out if they want to.

Obviously you knew exactly the risks of playing at 1xbet. I have a feeling it's not even your first and own account.

So deal with it.

Arles

this story ended in a very sad way...

-optional is lost with is alleged 1xbet manager
    -our money is gone forever
    -1xbet is still scamming poor people...

very sad

Paulius777

How could I have more than one account at 1xbet? None of bookmakers allows multiple accounts I guess.

Arles

this is what i saw yesterday during the match albania italia:

they use our money very good... bastards...

optional where are you?

Optional

Everyone who sent in their account number should have now received either a PM or email with information about their account status as returned by 1xbet.

Right now we remain in discussion with 1xbet senior management about their security systems and KYC investigation process.

Please try to remain patient a little longer.

lonnie55

Would be nice if some users could share that information. I'm curious if 1xbet reverses a decision in any case. My guess is 0/x

Arles

Everyone who sent in their account number should have now received either a PM or email with information about their account status as returned by 1xbet.

Right now we remain in discussion with 1xbet senior management about their security systems and KYC investigation process.

Please try to remain patient a little longer.

thank you

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Would be nice if some users could share that information. I'm curious if 1xbet reverses a decision in any case. My guess is 0/x
    You are all welcome to share the info.

But just so readers know.

One account has been re-instated.

One account 1xbet advise has been caught using a device that was previously used by a banned account and will not be re-instated.

And pretty much everyone else they said needs to supply information or undertake a video conference and similar KYC things. 1xbet say they have reached out directly to those people advising what needs to be done.

We have also heard from a senior person who has not given their name but appears to be in control of the company and/or security department. They offered some comments about how they feel 1xbet is fair and gives players a chance to answer any allegations and redeem themselves.

I have responded explaining the position as we see it here on the forum. IE: Players are not treated fairly and why we think that.

I don't have much more to share right now as am waiting for their response. BTW, this delay is my fault, not 1xbet. Just FYI.

I am still hopeful we can make some headway here and I am hoping the people who sent in their account numbers will get some special attention and we will start to see some accounts being re-instated or properly explained why they wont be.

First ... 78910111213 ... Last